AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Picture Day Thread

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2004 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

This thread is for people to post pictures of themselves in real life. You know, to get to know the person behind the wallpaper? Obviously there's no obligation to do so but, it is encouraged. There are a few rules though:

1. Don't "post" your image. Treat it like a wallpaper and attach it, or link to it.

**no inapproptiate images allowed**

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guess I gotta go first eh?
    I was up all night trying to finish this one! How does it look? Does it need something? Does the background look blank?

Actually it's somewhat old, and I don't usually go around with my hair like that and carrying a weapon.

Senior Member Obsidian Joy Obsidian Joy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 07:32 PM
    Threads

1: This is ANIMEwallpapers.com

2: You would have to put a warning in the thread name if the thread has nude pics

3: The rules are located at the top of each page, please read them

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

this topic belongs to misc. forum and theres already a picture topic forum.....so if u all want to post ur own pictures of urselfs.......so to misc. forum in anime globe forums.......

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by gadgetgirl16@Aug 27 2004, 02:17 PM
    this topic belongs to misc. forum and theres already a picture topic forum.....so if u all want to post ur own pictures of urselfs.......so to misc. forum in anime globe forums.......
    Actually, when contacted, I advised Rags to contact a mod to get clearance for this thread. Sooo, by the very existance of this thread, I take it either got clearance or went ahead w/out it. *shrug* I think the idea behind this thread in particular isn't so much what everyone at animeglobe.com looks like; but what everyone at animewallpapers.com looks like specifically. ^_^
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Banned Forum / Chat TYF00N is an unknown quantity at this point TYF00N's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2005 12:54 PM
    Threads

if he wants to show him self then let him

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by TYF00N@Aug 27 2004, 07:31 PM
    if he wants to show him self then let him
    Aww... yer no fun... :P

Fine, screw it. This is what I look(ed) like three years ago. I no longer have teh blondies in my hair. ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...u/Raymond2.jpg

And this is a more recent photo-- FYI my webcam sucks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/Xia.../Picture037.jpg

And this... this is... Well...

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

eh....the only semi-clear pic i could get form my webcam.......its from about 6 months ago....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

wow xian, your scarier looking than i thought.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2004 12:25 AM
    Threads

Me.. One year Ago....

I had just shaved my head for fundraising.....

Visit the Shadow's Lair
    Live for the day.. for there might not be another.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah. Let me clear some things up real fast.

You are right on all three of your rules. I asked Pooky if I could create a picture thread specifically for AW.com Forums. She agreed and consented. So this allows a unique picture thread for us and an off topic thread for us.

Second, those rules are personal rules created by me for this thread. Obviously I can't uphold them if you are going to break them but, if you followed them it would be a lot better.

Third, the nude picture rule was mostly aimed as a joke and if someone was going to post their nude picture I couldn't add it in the description. Unless I added it before hand assuming someone was going to post one, which I don't assume someone will.

Thanks for the backup btw Xian.

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by RagnarokCo@Aug 28 2004, 03:01 AM
    Yeah. Let me clear some things up real fast.

You are right on all three of your rules. I asked Pooky if I could create a picture thread specifically for AW.com Forums. She agreed and consented. So this allows a unique picture thread for us and an off topic thread for us.

Second, those rules are personal rules created by me for this thread. Obviously I can't uphold them if you are going to break them but, if you followed them it would be a lot better.

Third, the nude picture rule was mostly aimed as a joke and if someone was going to post their nude picture I couldn't add it in the description. Unless I added it before hand assuming someone was going to post one, which I don't assume someone will.

Thanks for the backup btw Xian.
    ah....ok, u should've told us that in the first post....... :^_^: oh well....lol...heres my pic that i took last month on my computer....lol..... :P

and Xian Pu: i wasent sure that it was allowed till now.....

Bazooka Tooth Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 08:08 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYH! me and noki buying lots of cheese and ketchup.
    Nay.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i was orignally going to allow this thread, but I was asked to close it. He did PM me and asked, and I gave the ok because we had one in the past; however, I was recently notified that we cannot have our own picture thread and that we may use the one in the Misc forum if we so choose.

Also, NEVER EVER will inappropriate pictures be allowed on this forum.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Closed Thread

Thread Information