AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Tokyo Ghoul √A Speculation/Opinions

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Snowman PPG Blossom Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2018 12:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul √A Speculation/Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    Well I did it @Happyblossom :P I started re-watching the anime. As much as it pains me too do it. I took the plunge to accurately show the difference.

My biggeset upset is that Season 1 and Season 2 are only 12 eps. What happened to shows that had 24 or 26 eps per season. I mean Eureka 7 had 52 eps T_T. The fact that the portion of the manga they are showing is completed there was no reason for them to sway as they did.
    Ayy yes. They could've made the anime better had they given it more episodes. Studio's budget problems, maybe.
    Cover channel: Project Mercury
    Previews and short covers on instagram: @project_mercury
    - views, likes, comments, subscriptions/follows(whaaat) all appreciated.

\_(ツ)_/

AF Family
    awkward_turtle - Sister
    Astral_Mage - Cousin

Senior Member Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 09:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Happyblossom View Post
    Ayy yes. They could've made the anime better had they given it more episodes. Studio's budget problems, maybe.
    Either way it is just upsetting that they had the entire layout of the series at their hands. There was really no reason to put Kaneki in the Aogiri Tree to begin with. I mean they could of just stuck to the manga and that would of been mint

Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Either way it is just upsetting that they had the entire layout of the series at their hands. There was really no reason to put Kaneki in the Aogiri Tree to begin with. I mean they could of just stuck to the manga and that would of been mint
    That was decided by Ishida in this case right?

\_(ツ)_/

AF Family
    awkward_turtle - Sister
    Astral_Mage - Cousin

4. Likes Interest1ng liked this post
    Senior Member Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea Root A was done by Sui. I think that it had a majority to do with how they made Jason the main bad guy outside of Aogiri Tree in the first season.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Yea Root A was done by Sui. I think that it had a majority to do with how they made Jason the main bad guy outside of Aogiri Tree in the first season.
    I dun think she had to make it differently though. Well we don't know what goes on in her mind

\_(ツ)_/

AF Family
    awkward_turtle - Sister
    Astral_Mage - Cousin

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Based on the series no we really don't know what goes on in her head lol. But alas I love it none the less.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2019 10:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Testing something with this post. Feel free to ignore it.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by uyjenny View Post
    i also like the first opening and ending theme of Tokyo Ghoul - Tokyo Kushu
    Me too! I like the opening and ending of the second season too tho.

\_(ツ)_/

AF Family
    awkward_turtle - Sister
    Astral_Mage - Cousin

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information