AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My Cosplays

Senior Member PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2017 09:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: My Cosplays

Here's me as Ryuk.

OK. So I lied. It's from the live action Death Note movie. But for one split second, I did make you blink. Right?

2. Likes Digimon___Sommelier, Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2017 09:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looks quite real. This is the magic of CGI, right? If it is, it's cool.

BTW I've never watched Death Note, but I'm interested.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon___Sommelier View Post
    BTW I've never watched Death Note, but I'm interested.
    It's a killer! Do you like anti-heroes? Do you like your anime dark? Do you like moral ambiguity? You'll love Death Note.

5. Likes Digimon___Sommelier liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@PictureGuy : Thanks for the recommendation. It's a legendary anime, from what I've read.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Legendary? Too recent for legendary. But it is very popular.

Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But I've heard about the anime Death Note since forever. I respectfully disagree.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon___Sommelier View Post
    But I've heard about the anime Death Note since forever. I respectfully disagree.
    Just as long as you watch it, who cares?

And after you do, start a thread on it. Hopefully we will get a good conversation going.

Junior Member hentailover is on a distinguished road hentailover's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2017 01:08 PM
    Threads

this makes me horny i dont know if thats good or bad

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information