AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Korasalami Fan-fiction (18+) WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

Junior Member FanFicThumber69 is infamous around these parts FanFicThumber69 is infamous around these parts FanFicThumber69 is infamous around these parts FanFicThumber69 is infamous around these parts FanFicThumber69 is infamous around these parts FanFicThumber69 is infamous around these parts FanFicThumber69 is infamous around these parts FanFicThumber69 is infamous around these parts FanFicThumber69 is infamous around these parts FanFicThumber69 is infamous around these parts FanFicThumber69 is infamous around these parts FanFicThumber69's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2015 02:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Korasalami Fan-fiction (18+) WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

Orange is the New Korrasalami

Chapter 1 - I Was So Ready

“Are you ready for this?”
    Pulsing. Sweating.
    Bright green and yellow lights burnt her eyes.
    “Keep them closed… I’ll take care of the rest.”
    Moaning. Groaning.
    The world felt as if it spun over on itself.
    -------------------------------
    Korra had never been one to be in touch with her spiritual side. Her inner secrets seemed locked up within herself, and she could not find the key. For her whole life she had been the ‘tomboy’ the ‘manly’ girl. Many had called her ‘the graceless Kyoshi.’ She remembered Katara mocking her feet, even…
    “They’re even bigger than Kyoshi’s!” she had said as Korra tried her hardest to tuck her coarse toes into the tight, ceremonial shoes for her presentation. Korra remembered pulling into herself that day… Boxing up even tighter. Further into her closet.
    Bigger than a 230-pound behemoth? Bigger than that… That man?!
    Korra sighed heavily and sat up from her makeshift straw mattress laying in the middle of the Great Tree of Time. The sky outside shone in through the ragged crack in the great trunk, turning the inside of the tree a light pink. Korra put her hands beneath her, holding herself up so she could continue to look around. Her hand brushed up against something soft… warm…
    Asami.
    “Bend… Bend with the spirit.”
    “I… I can’t…”
    “You have to do it yourself. You have to get the metal out yourself. You have to bend… Yourself.”
    “I’m… I’m not strong enough.”
    “Korra. Open your eyes. Look into mine. It’s time.”
    “I’m not sure if I can go into the Sexitar State, yet. I’m really not--”
    “Sh… Don’t talk. Don’t think. Just do. Now BEEEEEEEND!!!”
    “Good morning, my little sex panther,” Asami sighed happily as she stretched her pale arms into the sky.
    “Oh, don’t call me that!” despite her hardest attempts to be appalled by such a pet name, Korra couldn’t help but chuckle. It made her hot, to say the least. “Don’t call me that… I’m too tired.”
    Asami rolled over on the hay to lie on her pale, bare back, the uneven roots of the tree pressing against her pink skin. “Too tired for what? Another bout of boner-bending?”
    Korra laughed at roof of the arching spirit hollow, “Is that really what you’re going to call it?”
    “You bent my excess fat in my hips into an eighteen-inch, prehensile object. What else should I call it?”
    Asami’s eyes flashed for a second and Korra felt her heart palpitate. She couldn’t go again. Not so soon. Not with her hot dreams of Tenzen fresh in her mind… She had to get the subject off hand.
    “So… Your dad’s dead.”
    “Yeah… so he is…” It seemed to work. Asami’s T.H.O. died down a little bit and Korra breathed a sigh of relief.
    “Hiroshi was a great guy, you know.”
    Asami still didn’t look up.
    “Pretty well set in the sack, if you don’t mind me saying.”
    “KOR-RA!” Asami smiled wildly and flung some bits of moist straw at her. “You DIDN’T! He was… He was fifty-four when that mech crushed every bone in his body!”
    Korra couldn’t help but laugh, a mighty, horny Avatar bellow, “Well I know of one bone that worked plenty well despite that age…”
    Asami sighed, looking into some distant past, “And to think… I’ve given the Avatar my sloppy seconds.”
    The two of them giggled. Then Korra got angry and they had a fight and then had three-way make-up sex with Bumi Junior.
    “That was good for me. Thanks for joining, Bum-ju!”
    The dragonfly bunny chirruped at the two of them then limped off into the nearby grove of spirit trees, holding his sore butt cheeks together the whole way.
    “Now what should we do?” Asami had just finished putting her red and black blouse back on and was strapping her electroglove sex toy to her wrist.
    “Well there’s no way we can just… go back. Is there…?” Korra looked off into the distance, seeing another passageway of the same past that Asami had just watched.
    “No one will accept two hot girls being openly lesbian… Not with so many kids watching us.” Asami drummed her fingers across Korra’s shoulder as she helped her into her furry gown.
    “But… But what do we do? I’m still the Avatar! I’ve still got to protect the world! Both worlds! I can’t… I can’t have sex all the time! Can I…?”
    Fifteen minutes later, the two of them were helping one another back into their clothes, sticky with their own perspiration.
    “Okay, okay… Okay, okay. Now that we knocked that one out… Now what? Now what do we do?” Korra’s face was flushed, just like the time Asami complemented her new haircut.
    Asami looked into her eyes, as if she already had the answer figured out hours ago. “We bang.”

Chapter 2 - Tit Thrust

As Asami pulled out her salami strap-on from Korra’s anus, she heard the Avatar groan in satisfaction, “Whoever said you can’t BEND obviously has never F***ED you in the butt before.”
    Asami would have been laughing at the top of her lungs, but she was too busy choking on Meelo’s fat raging dong. Every time the bald monk would thrust into her mouth, he would let out a fart. This made Asami hot and sweaty knowing his cheeks jiggled with every gust of gas that shot through them.
    It reminded her of the ways she used to try to queef-bend before Amon took her virginity-bending. She had always been ashamed of sleeping with her father’s work partner, but not so ashamed that she couldn’t work that a**. She remembered the days when the man would bloodbend her nipples to pointy perfection, how he would make her wear a mask during sex-bending, but most importantly she remembered how she would close her eyes and picture Amon with breasts… Korra’s breasts.
    She secretly had always wanted to cram Korra’s wet, hairy, water tribe muff with her giant salami. But she never felt as if Korra felt the same, that was until she found out Korra had been the only one to write to her while she was gone for three years. It was at that moment that she finally knew, I’M GONNA F*** HER.
    Because Meelo was an airbender, he always gave the best blow jobs to Asami’s strapon. But that was in the past. That was before she had gotten alone with Korra in the Spirit World...
    Meelo suddenly shouted, breaking her out of her thoughts, “I gotta poo, really bad!”
    Asami shoved her pube covered salami into his anal cavity, “Not if I have anything to say about it.” She tried to block the poop from escaping, but Meelo farted and blew the salami out of his butt into Asami’s mouth. Poop ran down his sack in an angry wave. It was diarrhea.
    Asami didn’t mind the constant, personal sex with Korra, but she had grown bored in the two days they had been on their spirit world vacation. She found that she craved more, Korra just wasn’t satisfying her as much as she wanted. Sure, Bum-ju had shown up five or six times, but his squeals of pain began to grate on her.
    She needed her fetish to be fulfilled, and not even Meelo, with his down syndrome shaped head, could satisfy this crave, now.
    She needed to taste Korra’s hard poo.
    Asami knew that if she somehow got Korra into the Sexitar State that she could accomplish this… but how?
    She began to scheme, there was only one way she could think of accomplishing this ejaculative state. She heard the legends of the G-spot in all Avatars, but Korra herself would have to reach it alone, this method was known as the Avatar-bate and it was the only trigger Asami knew of that could get Korra into the Sexitar State… Then, and only then, would Korra hopefully drop a beautiful, hard, little turdlet.
    So Asami had no choice, she would have to find a way to make Korra touch herself.
    “HOLLY F***ING S***. I just want to watch you do it to yourself for once, OKAY?! Just stick your fist into your junk and wiggle it around for a while!” Asami growled.
    “F*** YOU.” Korra fired back, and proceeded to stick two of her fists up her cave of two lovers. “It’s times like this I wish I was a healer water bender, because I am going TO RAVAGE MY F***ING TAMPON TUNNEL,” Korra announced, teeth clenched.
    “Here, bite down on my salami, it will help with the pain.” Asami suggested as she took a bite out of her spicy meat tallywhacker and stuck it into Korra’s gaping mouth.
    Hours had passed, and Korra still hadn’t been able to go into the Sexitar State. At this point, Asami was close to giving up, they had tried everything. Korra currently had two of her own arms, five salamis, and half of Bum-ju shoved up inside her baby cannon. Why isn’t it working?!
    She went through everything! She never touched Korra once, so it should count as an Avatar-bate. She was doing it to herself the whole time, I didn’t help at all! What am I missing?
    She glanced over at Bum-ju’s dead body inside of Korra. She recalled the first fifteen minutes he was shoved inside her tight snatch, that was when he was still breathing and struggling, but now he was just another wasted opportunity… Dead and lifeless, just like Asami’s poo fetish wet-dream… When suddenly it hit her!
    “Of course! It wasn’t working because Bum-ju was helping you!”, she grabbed Bum-ju by his lifeless legs and yanked him out. His limp, soaked body and crushed skull trailed out of her in a crippled state of decay.
    Immediately a white glow shot out of Korra’s snatch. It was blinding… but it emanated not just from her fanny, but also out of her nipples and butthole as well. It was done. Korra did it. She had gone into the Sexitar State.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Korasalami Fan-fiction (18+) WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

I'm going to review this seriously: I've read better. Since you're going for a lemon fanfic that must mean you want your readers to be turned on by this or at least get into the mood.

I didn't get either of that because it wasn't written all that well.

Keep chugging though.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information