AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: RPG: Final Fantasy Myutaen's Release

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Default Re: RPG: Final Fantasy Myutaen's Release

Nyanter not sure what to do with this piece of info, got himself propped up and was wide awake when Dianna returned with some other stuff. Dianna had brought a small wash bucket and a wash cloth. "I'm going to now clean you off, your highness." She approached his side and began to unbutton his shirt. Nyanter had almost no energy to resist and just gave in to letting her do her task. "Dianna My kingdom was attacked and now I am trying to find a way back to it. There in my shirts pocket is something I need, will you get it for me?" Dianna quickly stopped what she was doing and went over to his shirt to and reached in the pocket pulling out a small black box,"Is this the thing you needed?""Yes."She quickly carried it over to Prince Nyanter."Open it."http://www.whiteflash.com/articlefil...amond-ring.jpg"Dianna I feel as though I have met the person who i want to spend my life with, will you marry me?""But, Your Highness I can't! I'm Not royalty, Nor Do I have anything that I could give.""Nonsense! You will be giving me plenty with how you interact with others and You are a very kind and caring person. I don't want to spend my life with anyone else but you. Dianna again i ask you will you marry me?" Dianna began weeping and sniffling as she shook her head yes. She bent down and threw her arms around her new fiance. Prince Nyanter just looked at her smiling as best as he could with how he was feeling as sat there while she wept holding him.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-25-2016 at 03:34 AM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@ELR

Locke, with Mia holding his pants leg, followed Moggus down the stairs behind the altar. The series of hallways led to a small room with two cots. Mia lay down and asked about the others.

“I don’t know, but I hope they made it out of that fracas okay. We haven’t known each other long, but they fought tooth and nail with us to stay alive, and when we get up we’ll make it back to them as quickly as we can. What do you say?” He smiled and lay on the other cot.

“Lulu…that was the name, right? Wonder…who that is…”

Locke’s words were interrupted by a quick yawn, and he lowered his bandana over his eyes to hasten sleep. "Yeah, I'm worried about the others, too..."

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde

Mia thought deeply. "What if they don't believe us?" She curled up at the spoken thought.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Ok Dianna let's get you packed your coming with me to my kingdom. Is there anything you want to bring with you?" Dianna just shook her head. "I'll get myself ready in the mean time you just rest and get yourself well and prepared for leaving." "Ok honey; However I'll be the one you have to listen to, considering we have to do some stuff before we return to my kingdom." Dianna shook her head in understanding. She rushed back downstairs to go ask for a traveling suitcase and to tell her adoptive guardians what was their decision. While that was happening Nyanter just laid his head back to get some much-needed shut-eye and do what she said.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR

OOC: I thought I was the last to post. My bad!

IC:

Skang looked quizzickaly at the Moogle. She seemed to know rather a lot, though perhaps not correctly.

"I think maybe you have things a little off. Chavez, the red Orb thing that somehow summoned or teleported us to the town said there were a bunch of demons and that Ozma was the first. Though I feel a little better about crushing those skeletons if they'd made some kind of demonic pact in life. The blue orb thing was fighting our red orb so I doubt it would just send my, uh, colleagues off to a Moogle chapel.

I'm a little fuzzy on how the little girl fits into everything, probably possessed by some ancient evil or something, which is too bad. "

He goes through what the Moogle had said in his head to see if he had missed anything. "Are those "guardians" maybe demons? Or might they help us fight demons like Ozma? Could you tell me anything about them?"

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: So looks like Diana will be joining the adventure!
    @sunnyside

Lulu crossed her arms and took a deep breath.

"Guardians are mighty creatures who have powers beyond basic concept. Some of them change shapes, others command creatures beyond the living or dead. Some of them comprehend magic while others are physically capable of crushing boulders with their weapons, or too fast to keep up with one on one." She pondered while taking a sip. "Ozma was the Guardian of Sien Grunbia. Cerberus is the Guardian of Sceinaro. Shinryu is the Guardian of Musikan. Cactu is the Guardian of Yueling Mist Maze Forest. There are five smaller Guardians but they do not protect places and objects but skills and jobs for the souls who which consider changes."

She closes her eyes and thinks. "Warrior's Wane is where you would go to change into a warrior." She opened her eyes and focused on Skang, her words piercing. "The Guardian there is Griever." Lulu realized people leaving the restaurant and the lack of people coming in. It was getting late. "There is a lot that you do not know. And your assumption that Ozma is a demon is off base. He protects all those on Sien Grunbia, any threats to the tower or the people." She knew she would have to check there after this meeting to make sure everything was okay there.

-----------------------------------------------
    @Cross Avantgarde

Mia tossed about. "Maybe a moogle too?" She yawned and felt the world wanting to disappear. She could still feel the soreness on her throat from whatever had happened to it.

"I wonder how ma and pa are." She mumbled out as she dozed off finally.
    Last edited by ELR; 03-28-2016 at 10:43 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@ELR

Locke awoke with a start. Had he been dreaming? He vaguely remembered Mia asking him something or saying something, but he couldn’t remember what it was. Had that been a part of the dream as well?

He shook his head and walked over to a basin of water that sat in the corner of the small room. “Ugh, haven’t bathed in a while; mom would be ashamed.” He splashed water on his face and, though it was cold, he was thankful for it. “Well, she’d understand if I told her was saving the world, I think,” he said to himself. The Warriors of Light…it didn’t seem to be real, even after what they’d seen.

He turned and saw Mia sleeping soundly. It seemed that she was making a full recovery from her ailment. Should he wake her? She certainly needed the rest. And where was the moogle?

“Oh, that’s right—we’re supposed to clean up well down here or else we’ll make that—hmm, forgot the name—that ‘person’ mad.” He moved to his cot and made it up as neatly as he could.

Locke walked over to Mia and gently spoke. “Mia? Are you awake?” That was a stupid question, admittedly. Of course she wasn’t awake, or he wouldn’t have to ask. “Mia? Think we need to get a move on? Wait, one more question: think that moogle will feed us before we go?”

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR

Skang looks like he's about to argue, but eventually yawns, as it's been a long day. "Well, all I suppose I really know about Ozma is that he and his skeleton army were trying to kill us, and we're supposed to be saving the world or something. Maybe he went bad after interacting with whatever that thing that looked like a little girl was.

I'm exhausted from all that, and I think I'm about to go into a food coma. But first I want to say thanks for looking into these things. I figured I'd be on my own as nobody would believe anything. And I'm hoping you're right about my companions somehow being alive.

One last thing though, if I'd do well finding this Griever for training, where do I find them and how do I convince them to do anything for me? "

Skang struggled to pay attention so he could remember everything that was said in the morning.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Nyanter and Dianna were ready to go first thing in the morning. Of course Nyanter still was a bit weak so he had to get some support from Dianna. Some of his weight was burdened onto her shoulders. With the suitcase full of her clothes and stuff she thought she would need like medical supplies and her favorite book, she was packed and they were on their way to the docks. A lot came to see her off. She was well liked in that community. Though she was mostly envied by her fellow docs, she left without a care, and was giving last minute needed stuff to the villagers as they went to the docks. She was considered the head of that area. Even doctors from other areas came to her to learn and seek advice and knowledge. Now she was going away to a unknown area to her. She was both nervous and anxious to see what her new home residents and surroundings would be like. But in the mean time she would be in charge of taking care of Nyanter and his fellow adventures. They arrivd at the dock and was waiting for the others to come back and show up.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 04-24-2016 at 05:00 PM.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde Going to fight you tooth and nail on this one xP

Mia yawned and rolled over, curling further into a ball. She didn't want to get up for school yet. She was having such a wonderful dream of chasing the fuzzes around the village.
    "Just five more minutes, please, mum?"
    ------------------------------------------
    @Black-Cat0001 You seem to have gotten a one sided thing going, hate to destroy it but using this as a cue on go ahead and explore the town for items needed or such.

Nyantear could see Saber dancing towards their meeting spot outside the window.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @sunnyside Decision time. *salutes* ^-^

Lulu shook Skang on the shoulder. "You are very heavy, you know." Under a tree trunk, on top of a make shift bed, Lulu and a small viera watching him as he slept. Only the small viera was at a distance while Lulu was shaking him. "I am NOT going to do this, this is why I didn't have kids, and why I never will. UP!"
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@ELR : Very nice touch, lol.

“Mum?!” Locke exclaimed out loud, shaking his head. “Mia, it’s me—and I hope I don’t look like your mom.” He shook her lightly, hoping not to wake her too suddenly.

“Come on, Mia; I can’t be the only one who’s hungry, right? Let’s wake up, now.”

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde

Mia jumped up and looked around the room, only to realize she had almost hit Locke on his head with her staff.

"Food?" She sniffed the air. "Like fresh eggs, meat, and other stuff?" Fruit? She smelled something! Was this why he woke her up?
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ELR View Post
    @Cross Avantgarde Going to fight you tooth and nail on this one xP

Mia yawned and rolled over, curling further into a ball. She didn't want to get up for school yet. She was having such a wonderful dream of chasing the fuzzes around the village.
    "Just five more minutes, please, mum?"
    @Black-Cat0001 You seem to have gotten a one sided thing going, hate to destroy it but using this as a cue on go ahead and explore the town for items needed or such.

Nyantear could see Saber dancing towards their meeting spot outside the window.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @sunnyside Decision time. *salutes* ^-^

Lulu shook Skang on the shoulder. "You are very heavy, you know." Under a tree trunk, on top of a make shift bed, Lulu and a small viera watching him as he slept. Only the small viera was at a distance while Lulu was shaking him. "I am NOT going to do this, this is why I didn't have kids, and why I never will. UP!"
    Nyanter and Dianna quickly gets things needed for the trip before heading to catch up with Saber.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ELR View Post
    Decision time. *salutes* ^-^

OOC: I was confused what you meant by "decision time" but I think I get it and I'll bite on the option you're dangling

IC:

Skang slowly got up yawning. A look of concern suddenly came on his face and he looked around, groping for his weapon. However he then started calming down as the haze of sleep cleared and the memories of the past day and night came back. He spent a little while before speaking trying to remember some of the more vague details.

"Hurm" he says, looking around "I think the glow ball was supposed to meet us this morning" Skang looks around some more. Squinting, he's able to just make out his group in the distance over the crest of a hill and some tall grass. "Looks like they've gained some allies. They say three's a crowd and they're, what, maybe four over there? "

He sadly looks down at his weapon then back to the Moogle "If it's OK with you, I'd like to see this Griever about becoming more useful. Can either of you help me with that? If it's really important the glowball can find me I'm sure. They didn't have a problem snatching me up in the first place. I'd rather not mess with a long goodbye if one of you could fill them in on the way to checking out the goings on across the water we talked about last night."

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let me get updates out of the way so that everyone is on the same page and know/remember points if forgotten about. THEN I will continue on. And I WILL fix the issue of the squishieness, just give me a bit. Please and thank you!

-BEFORE-
    @sunnyside

Name: Skang
    Race: Bangaa
    Job: Blue Mage
    Cristal: 500
    Items:Potion
    Potion
    Map
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Stats:
    HP 150 MP 150 CCI 55
    ATT 53 DEF 14 EVA 10
    MAG 9 DFM 5 CSP 7
    Skills
    (1)Regeneration-15Mp (1max blue mage
    (1)*Magic Barrier (1max blue mage
    (1)Jump-5Mmp(1max blue mage
    (2)Headbutt-20mp
    [+25 stat +2 skill]

@Black-Cat0001 Will be adding in Dianna, she will add in 10 extra CCI but she will not be capable of fighting. That does not mean she will not be seen as a target to your/her opponent(s). To add a plus, the team now has someone who can cook. I will, from time to time, make her do something, say something, or go somewhere.

Name: Nyanter PenDragon
    Race: Miqo'te
    Job:warrior
    Cristal:500
    Potion
    Ring
    Map

Stats:
    HP 180 MP 135 CCI 160 +10
    ATT 27 DEF 30 EVA 30
    MAG 8 DFM 10 CSP 5
    Skills
    (1)Provoke-5MP (10max warrior)-Causes enemies to pay attention to you. (lasts 15-25 posts)
    (1)*Defender (4max warrior)(6max knight/samarai)-Defense raises x10 times. (lasts 5-15 posts)
    (1)Restraint-5MP (4max warrior)(6max knight/dragoon/paladin)-Doubles damage.
    (1)Double Strike-15MP (3max warrior)(7max knight/samarai/dragoon/paladin)-Hits twice.
    (1)Counter-Parry
    [+25 stat +2 skill]

@Cross Avantgarde

Name: Locke
    Race: Human
    Job: Thief
    Items:Lockpicks
    Potion
    Potion
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles

Stats:
    HP 150 MP 150 CCI 65
    ATT 23 DEF 19 EVA 20
    MAG 9 DFM 5 CSP 7

Skills
    (2)Steal (2MP)
    (1)Sneak Attack (5MP)
    (1)Flee (5MP)
    (1)Gilfinder
    [+35 stat +2 skill]

ECT (and I put this as that because @Tetsanosuke is currently out of commission for playing his character, though if he decides to return he may. As of right now I will leave his blank until the next fight)

Name: Mystarica (Saber)
    Race: Viera, Rava.
    Job: Dancer
    Potion

Stats:
    HP 150 MP 145 CCI 55
    ATT 36 DEF 15 EVA 15
    MAG 12 DFM 13 CSP 12
    Spells/Ability:
    (1)Saber Dance-10MP (1max dancer)(4max lady luck)-Doubles persons attack speed. (lasts 4 posts)
    (1)Curing Waltz-30MP (2max dancer)(3max lady luck)-This soothing sad dance gives life to friendly watchers up to 75HP. (lasts 2 posts)
    (1)Haste Samba-25MP (1max dancer)(4max lady luck)-Allows speed to enter people. (lasts 5 posts)
    (1)Chocobo Jig-1MP (1max dancer)-Lures and tames a close by chocobo. (not a battle skill)
    (1)Quickstep-10MP (1max dancer)(4max lady luck)-Between spinning kicks and twirling arms, can attack an enemy up to 2-10 times in one shot with the finale. (3 posts)
    [+25 stat +2 skill]
    ------------------------
    Name: Mia Fell
    Race: Lalafell
    Job: White Mage
    Potion
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Assorted bottles
    Stats:
    HP 130 MP 160 CCI 40
    ATT 5 DEF 10 EVA 13
    MAG 28 DFM 15 CSP 17
    Spells/Ability:
    (2)Cure
    (1)Shell
    (1)Protect

A woman covered in white clothes stood at the edge of the water, a cart full of goodies right next to her. Only her eyes and fingers show through to all those outside of her, but her eyes watch carefully as the waves slow down from their normal sway, their gentle shoves.

As she watches, Saber comes dancing forward, her cymbals clanging soft enough to ring along with the chirping of birds in the distance, such joy to the new morning that shined through.

Nyantear and Diana scurried right along behind her.

"Welcome!" The woman sang out, her voice soothing. "I am Selina, a traveling shop keeper. I bring plenty from far and wide. Even some that people wonder came from other dimensions."Slowly she turned to the small group and gestured them to look. "Potions, bedding, food, and plenty more." Her silver eyes darted to the ring upon Diana's finger, smiling silently to herself over what she could imagine what had happened.
    -------------------------------------------
    Lulu sighed and looked at the little viera. "I have a gift for them, may they spend it well and not in one place." She hands the little viera the bags and then stretches her arms.

"Only a few hours sleep but I hope it is enough to endure the training that is ahead of you." She pulled out another bag and hands it to Skang. "If there is anything you need, it is best to grab it now." Lulu looks over at the group. "That is Selina, she and her sister Temperance sell goods around the world. They were found once inside of the summoners summit, a place where mages go to earn more than their fair share of spells and skills. They were almost frozen for eternity for trespassing on sacred grounds."

Putting her attention back on the bangaa, he still looked half asleep to her. "The sooner you hurry up, the sooner I shall be able to get you on your way to training." His eyes looked as if they widened with a new resolve.
    As Saber rummages through the items, the little viera that she had followed the night before walks up and hands her a bag. She smiled a thanks and bowed her head.

Then the little veria handed a similar bag to Nyantear, then ran away as fast as she could.
    ----------------------------------------
    "Since you most likely do not want to run into them, you may want to try inside the town. Three buildings, turn left, five buildings, right, second building on left. You will find assortment of helpful potions and such."

But before Skanng could run off, the viera comes running back and hides behind Lulu. She is extremely small for a viera, just slightly taller than Lulu is. "This is Fei, she assists me with my works. I will allow her to be loaned out to you for the time being. Call her a good luck charm in battles." She did not wish to spoil what she meant by that just yet.

"Find what you need, hurry, and then we shall head to Warrior's Wane."

Fei moved closer to Skang, her movements stiff, almost like she would hide at any minute.

-AFTER-
    Each member earns an extra 250 cristal putting everyone at 750 cristal (Exception to Locke and Mia). Skang was given an extra 150 cristal.

The stores are open, here are the prices for Selina's store:
    Potion (20)
    Mana Apple (30)
    Group Rations (50)
    Safty-Tent (750)
    Chocobo-Ride (1250)
    Moogle Portal Opener (15000)

Sadly, Skang may not go to Selina's store which is why I gave him extra cristal, all prices will be 25% more. All same items though. Only thing that does not change is the portal opener but no one can get that item right now do to price. It IS there though in case it catches someones eye and they wish to discuss items that are there. Items you wish not keep can be sold! Just be careful, some items you sell you may never see again.

Think that is all. Thank you for your patience. (Only took a few hours) xD
    Last edited by ELR; 06-17-2016 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Stupid Computer....
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Skang looked at the poor little fellow. In as non-threateningly a way has he can muster Skang smiles and says "Nice to meet you. We should get along And you can help keep watch if we get caught out at night." Responding to the Moogle he holds up a hand and says "All right, I'll hurry."

As he does his shopping he frowns at some of the prices "You know, if I was really a warrior of light that's needed to save the world. You'd think I'd be justified in just taking anything not bolted down. Really, that ball of light should just tell everyone to do that. But yes, I know, it never seems to work out that way in the legends.

Skang picks up a couple mana apples (They keep I presume), and a couple potions. He then eyes the not nearly as appetizing as last nights dinner rations. He looks at the pair. "Do you think we'll need one or more of these?"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Nyanter was completely at a loss for words. He didn't know what to make of it and was in complete shock. He just stared straight ahead looking at the bag and the ground. Dianna, however, was looking to see if maybe she could haggle about purchasing a few tents for her temporary work area and medical ward. They were going to need more than two tents if there was going to be issues down the road, and she needed them to accommodate the patients that were going to be needed, one or two for operations, one for her work/medical office. Not to mention she was planning on going back into town to get more supplies to bring for future issues. (She's prodigious of her time. The stuff we have now she thinks is accurate but some others think she's crazy and insane, She's the Einstien of her work area. Basically, the world is round when it was thought that it was square those type of people.)

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside

Before getting too far, Fei tugged on Skang with a frown. She hurriedly turned back and searched her pockets, she turned up only a single cristal.

Before Fei could run back to bug Skang to pay up, a large female Miqo'te storms out and mugs Fei. "Watcha think you be doin?" She mroewled out. The sight where Skang is looks frightening, if he gets closer he could hear her talking to Fei and the mugged position actually being a bear hug.

"I aint seen you in AGES! You be grown another inch I say. I gots a package fur Lulu, lazy molerat be skipping me from pickin up. Full paid already, go be given it to her." The Miqo'te finally looks up to see Skang. "Who be you?"

-------------------------------------------------------------
    @Black-Cat0001 Not included as one of the secret item missions.

Selina and Diana talk hushed for a while, could make any person sweat over the discussion, especially since they keep looking over at Nyantear. "Well, these things are old and do not last much longer than a nights fort or two." She looks deeply into Nyantear's eyes, too deep for Diana's liking, and by far too close. "You seem noble, reliable, if you can obtain a willing subject from Bangaa Village I will be sure to obtain a sturdy reliable tent for your lady friend." She winked and smiled. Then her eyes caught sight of the sparkling ring upon her finger. "Or, if going that far is too far out of your way, that ring could do nicely."

Walking back over to Diana, she looped an arm around her. "No worries, I'm not interested in that way with your guy." She chuckled, and let go of her waist, and spoke softly to Saber. They both spoke frantically over the wind's decision on purchases.

After their discussion ended, Saber bought 8 mana apples, 3 group rations, and 10 potions (160 cristal left).

Selina then turned to watch Nyantear and Diana discuss, though it sounded like a light bicker, over what they were going to do.

--------------------------------------------
    @Cross Avantgarde

Before awaiting a response, Mia runs towards the door and then down the hallway, she moved far faster than anyone could possibly think possible for such a little person. Only, she had accidently left her staff and bag on the bed, her mind not thinking of such things.

Her stomach was hungry and when it came to that she knew to follow her nose.

When she arrived in a large dining area, she sat down and picked up a piece of ham, only to have it snatched out of her hands. "Hey, breakfast is not ready yet!" Moggus snapped. "If you and your friend are to eat then you will await and do it our way. That includes clean up afterwards!"
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Getting too close for Nyaneeter's liking,"You seem noble, reliable, if you can obtain a willing subject from Bangaa Village I will be sure to obtain a sturdy reliable tent for your lady friend." She winked and smiled. Then her eyes caught sight of the sparkling ring upon Dianna's finger. "Or, if going that far is too far out of your way, that ring could do nicely." "Not...In...Your...Life!!! No Way Would I let Anyone take one of our family crest rings!"hissed Nyaneter. "So who is it in this village that you need us to get?"
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 06-18-2016 at 10:18 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR

OOC: Is Skang supposed to recognize what that crystal is? Or did you just mean one unit of money?

IC:

Skang thinks for a moment, and then sighs and replies

"I'm Skang, warrior of light, one of the chosen ones, on a mission to save the world." He pauses for a beat "I'm not quite used to it all yet, and until somebody scouts out the other side of the (lake?) I'm pretty sure people are just going to think I'm crazy. So just call me Skang for now. "

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@ELR

What was left of Locke’s grogginess was dispelled when Mia’s staff came so close to hitting him in the head. He laughed when he saw her so excited about the potential for food. He stopped laughing when he saw how quickly she moved.

“Wow…didn’t think she could move that fast…”

Locke looked around and figured that he’d better follow her. He walked into what appeared to be a dining room and heard Moggus telling Mia to wait to eat. “Clean up? Sure, we’ll help. I think it’s likely that we’ve both gone a while without eating, so thanks.”

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside will leave it up to you to decide if Skang recognizes what a cristal is or not. And just fyi, I completely forgot which accent I was going for for the shop keeper.

"Mhmm.. Warrior o' light you say?" She looked Skang up and down and then patted Fei on the head. "Ye found yourself a funna friend now, you have." She laughed and handed the package for Lulu to Fei. "He seems a wee lost now, he be."

Stretching out, she mewled from exhaustion. "Skang.." She stared him in the eye. "You keep good care of her, you hear? One high hair gets hurt on her and lots of folk be rollin a ruckus around here." Then her hip goes on her hip, her tail swaying slowly behind her. "And if ya got any questions then don't let no cat catch that tongue, just spit it out."

Fei smiled and ran around the Miqo'te, then tugged on her apron, pointing between the two. "Aye, I know. My name be Kuwl."

---------------------
    @Cross Avantgarde

Mia's stomach growled loudly, her frown stuck in place. "Yes sir.." She whispered. She slumped over to Locke and then realized something. "My staff!" She patted her sides and looked in a circle. "My bag!"

She went to run past Locke and then tripped. "Sorry.." She mumbled.

---------------------
    @Black-Cat0001

She swayed over, walked around the prince, and chuckled. "Shucks, and here I was thinking it was ordinary. Then with such a honor of a ring to be of a family of royals, it would hold higher price than just a simple tent." She stopped right next to Diana and gave her a quirky bump to her causing Diana to be closer to Nyaneeter.

"Just a willing person to assist Temperance with her travels, she has not been feeling well as of late." She pursed her lips though. "She is my sister." She turns her head and pulls the hood further over her face. "She has been known to have a temper when she does not feel well. And most do not like her for she does not do deals very well. She prefers profit over smiles of help. Though.." She shakes her head and sighs. "Never mind."

Walking back over to her stuff, she starts packing her stuff up.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Now I understand where your coming from I understand that we all must look after our loved ones. " *Sigh* "Would She care to come with us once we dealt with some issues, and also I could pay a down payment now for the stuff we need but the ring is much too high considering it has been passed down for ten to fifteen generations. We still need some money for food and medical supplies but other than that I'll give up what ever spare money we have as a down payment."

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Black-Cat0001

Selina leaned an ear towards Nyantear and smiled. "She is not here at this very moment, the reason I asked that location specifically is because she will be there in two or three nights." She holds out her hand towards Diana and drop a red stone into her palm. "Use this to get there in a blink, and as soon as you convince a person to join her, deliver him/her to Temperance, use that to come back to me." She winked at Diana. "I will be waiting with your 'reward'."
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Ok." Gathering their needed belongs holding hands they vaped to the new location. Appearing in a blink of thin air it suprised/scared some people who were there. Nyanter Looking around ,"Ok so which direction are we suppose to be heading?" "Hmm.....I get the feeling we need to go this direction." He followed Dianna and let her lead them about. They visited stalls/stores and were checking out the merchandise, Many gave them fishy looks and looks of disgust but didn't bother them cause they haven't done anything wrong yet. Most were wary of these two strangers who suddenly appeared out of thin air. Eventually the sun had set, and it was time to call it a day. They explored the area a bit before asking for directions to the inn. The sign read Redtop Buccaneers. -Ding- "Hello, sorry for getting here late, do you have any available rooms for us to sleep in?" The old Keeper there scratched his beard as he thought then replied," Hmm there is only the suite left but its 500 silver a night.""We'll take it for tonight and see how long we'll be staying for later. I'm sorry but all we have are for our way of paying is crystals." The inn keeper eyes go wide," That's enough to cover for four nights." He hands them the keys after getting the crystal. The two decide to make two trips up to their room. The room was very spacious. In the center against the wall of the room was a heart shaped frame foot rest and a red laced California king bed with a close curtain area and red drapes of the same color near the windows. There was a huge tub and shower area. Not to mention powder area for Dianna and a closet for Nyanter/Dianna's clothing/ Everything was clean and prestige. Nyanter whistles at their room they have for the night. Searching the room he found a blue package in the dresser near his end. He quickly put in back post haste into the drawer and shut it promptly. "Honey I'm going to take a shower so please put the clothes in the closet please." "Sure Darling." Sound of water could be heard. Nyanter was careful as he put items where they were needed. Especially the packages of Dinanna's personal belongings. When morning came around the first thing that woke up Dianna was the rude awakening of a Cawing Rooster from the hill nearby. Nyanter who was use to getting up early had already showered and dressed. "Breakfeast is already out on the table for you." Grumbles "thanks." After both were ready they decided to go about seeing what they missed yesterday,prepare somethings and to gather information on various things. Nyanter and Dianna split up and agreed to meet back at the nearby cafe around 4pm. Nyanter went north to where the smell and sounds of the industries could be heard while Dianna went downward south to look into the cosmetics and other goods you'd expect to find in the normal communities.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 12-24-2016 at 07:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information