AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 2014 AnimeLyrics Awards

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

Default The 2014 AnimeLyrics Awards

It's award presentation season again, in recognition of the invaluable contribution from our translators over the past year.

Presenting the Bronze Award, due to your outstanding performance in this year's AL Challenge and overall request-taking, I would like to award this year's Bronze Medal to:

@Haze~

Congratulations! You can make an acceptance post below.

Come back in a few days to see who wins the Silver Award!

...so that you know where you can find me

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~ has a reputation beyond repute Haze~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2021 03:52 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: The 2014 AnimeLyrics Awards

あれ?!そんな事があったっけ?
    Honestly, I'm not really sure what to say, so, for starters..これからも頑張ろ..!かな?
    (Which reminds me, I've got A LOT of lyrics on here I messed up with. I kinda feel sorry for the Admins though, so I guess I'll let them be. xP)

3. Likes Rei liked this post
    紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Merry Christmas everyone!

Announcing the recipient of the Silver Medal this year. For her long association and consistent contributions over the past year, as well as her steadily improving mastery of the Japanese language we would like to present the 2014 AnimeLyrics Silver Award to:

@Rei

Congratulations~ you are an invaluable part of us. I said keep it up and you've definitely kept it up.

Who will win translator of the year? Let's find out in a few days' time!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Thank you! これからもよろしくお願いします!

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

6. Likes Haze~ liked this post
    紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Well, we've reached the last day of 2014 and what better way to celebrate it by announcing our Translator of the Year!

The first time we knew each other, she'd already done her own translations. Although she mostly kept them to herself, it turned out she did put up quite a few lyrics on the old site, and by the time I was made admin, was more than happy to put her beautiful work on AnimeLyrics.

I must also give my personal testament that I have never found any fault in her translations, however hard I might try to find them, because they are simply flawless. Or it might be that I show too much respect to a lyrics senior, but she's more than that. A great friend, an angel, I even gave her my heart for a period of time.

But it is with no bias nor favouritism that, for winning this year's AnimeLyrics Challenge I would like to present the 2014 AnimeLyrics Gold Award to:

@shicalava

Congratulations natto-san! For showing me the light to what is being an anison translator about. Please make a few words below if you may.

And that concludes another busy year for AnimeLyrics.com! To contributors keep sending your great stuff in and the rest, please enjoy naturally the best music that comes from Japan, anime songs! Happy New Year 2015!!! -Azu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information