AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime Humor

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime Humor

Post anime humor

http://abcb.com/misc/latt_00.htm

http://www.issendai.com/silliness/toughguide.htm

http://epicanimehumor.tumblr.com/

http://www.google.com/search?q=anime...q_auoaq&surl=1

if i ever become an anime hero(ine)...

I will remember that sword beats gun and bikini beats armor; and if my enemies fall down giggling at the sight of a bikini-clad warrior rushing at them with a katana, so much the better for me.

I will cultivate a non-fighting-related skill so that when the war I've worked so hard to end is finally over, I won't be unemployed. Besides, women find it charming when a man can sew.

If I do find myself unemployed after the war, I won't go over to the side of evil just because they're the only ones who still need my skills. Vocational training is dull and embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as having to fight all my old allies.

One-on-one fights are for wusses who never learned to ignore schoolyard taunts. It takes a real man to ignore cries of, "Six-to-one odds aren't honorable!"

I will not attempt to operate any mecha until I have read the complete specs and have a signed affidavit that the self-destruct button works.

I will not fret about damages to my mecha. Unbeatable mecha can be trashed on a day-to-day basis, but the techie types are so good that it will always be repaired before I need it again.

If I am issued a suit of armor or fighting costume with high heels, I will get it altered immediately. Really, people, have you no sense of style?

If I can fly, I will bear this in mind at all times, and not waste time on chase scenes.

If I have a chance to pick a partner, I will not choose the cutest, most ineffectual kawaiiko in the cast. I will choose the villain.

I will bear in mind that a fight is the second most lasting form of contract known to the animeverse. If I lose, the jerk will show up and taunt me at every plot twist; if I win, he will follow me around demanding a rematch. Or worse, he will join me.

I will also bear in mind that a date is the most lasting form of contract known to the animeverse.

If an admirer refuses to understand that I don't want to date him, I will not fight him or engage in devious schemes to get away from him. I will go on a date with him and spend the evening demurely picking my nose.

If a too-cute-to-live girl refuses to understand that I don't want to date her, I will not hatch devious schemes to get away from her. I will go on a date with her and try at the first possible moment to get my hand down her blouse.

But before I do this, I will clear my plans with her brother, secret admirer, or anyone else likely to pound me for being hentai with her.

And if trying to cop a feel doesn't get her to run screaming from me, well, now I have a cute girlfriend who doesn't mind if I try to cop a feel. Things could be worse.

If my wise old jiichan or baasan tells me that the family shrine/forest/well/cave imprisons a demon, I will believe them. Tokyo has been blown up often enough already by kids who didn't believe their grandparents.

If my name is supposed to be in English, I will make certain that the English is grammatically sound and doesn't give English speakers fits of the giggles.

When faced with dripping, octopoid tentacles, I will not scream and wiggle. I will pour salt on them.

I will not be surprised when the person from the future turns out to be my kid. Of course they're my kid. If they weren't, they wouldn't be here. More importantly, who is the other parent?

I will spend some time learning my family history, since it's good to know in advance that I am an alien/descendant of a god/heir to the throne/part of a deal to the underworld... little things like that are sure to pop up, and its nice to know in advance.

In the same vein, I will keep track of anything my parents/sensei say and ferret out things like, "Did you marry me off when I was three?" "Do I have a secret weakness?" "Was I adopted?" "Is what that nice alien girl said about my lineage true?" and "Are you sure there isn't another ultimate technique I can learn?"

If I'm facing a particularly amusing or pathetic villain, I will resist the urge to kill him or let him join me. All that does is to clear the way for some new villain who is probably infinitely worse.

I will establish a plan to escape from those inevitable rampaging love triangles. It may save me some dimensional-hammer-related pain.

If annoying suitors are inevitable, I will arrange to attract only suitors who lack my strength or powers. If I do fall in love, my suitors won't be able to interfere with me or my love interest.

I will have an obnoxious personality quirk that makes others suffer. This will keep me out of the "unlucky" character bracket that nice people get stuck in.

I will hit on the villain of the opposite sex. This will distract him or her, and I may even score another ally. As for the second worst possible outcome, well, s/he was going to kill me anyway, right?

I will keep in mind that the worst possible outcome is that s/he will stay around and add another side to the love (geometric shape) I'm already in, so I should save it as a last resort. God knows that if it works, I'm probably swamped with suitors already.

I will not even bother with a laser gun. When was the last time someone didn't have an energy shield to deflect it?

I will remember to knock and loudly announce that I am entering the bathroom. There are no limits to how many times this would have simplified things.

I will duck and avoid the large, heavy object which is coming my way, then say, "Wait! I can explain!"

Last edited by Clayton_n; 11-15-2014 at 01:51 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Default Re: Anime Humor

don't forget to keep large quantities of long white bandages handy. that way if you are crushed, impaled or mutilated beyond recognition, you can spend one or two episodes wrapped in them and when you take them off, you will be completely healed with no scars or lasting injuries.

remember, no one in anime ever dies. they just get wrapped in white bandages for a couple episodes.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I never realized that people die when they are killed. It was such an eye-opening moment. I cried a little.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    I never realized that people die when they are killed. It was such an eye-opening moment. I cried a little.

Uh, what anime have you been watching? 9 times out of 10 they do not die when they're killed.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...ng-door-policy

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

5. Likes GuiltySpark liked this post
    &#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Uh, what anime have you been watching? 9 times out of 10 they do not die when they're killed.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dude, he's lying. Inuyasha, Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tenchi muyo... seriously most people in anime don't die when they're killed.

Edward: It's just a flesh wound!

Scar: What are you looking at?

Iolus: Goku, long time no see!

Can't even kill a kid!

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Well ofc the circumstances are gonna be different when you're (borderline) immortal. Sheewt.

Dat image of Ed and Envy though. Holy hell what a flashback.

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Some of the most hilarious moments I witnessed was probably in the first couple of episodes of Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was thinking more humor based on anime... then again there are a lot of animes these days that make fun of anime. Genshiken. Welcome tot he NHK. My Bride is a Mermaid had a cameo by Vegeta and Trunks... and a lot of them have outtakes.

Plus I love how some of the dubs are more evil than the originals

Last edited by Clayton_n; 11-27-2014 at 03:56 PM.

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Magical Shopping Aracade Abenobashi!! Was a parody of other anime's while being its own story.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do you mean the anime or the manga?

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do you mean the anime or the manga?
    The anime. I don't believe that the manga had any of the tie-in the manga did. Like in the first Ep where there was the Fist of the North Star parody.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually the manga had a lot more. Including Godzilla.

15. Thanks someoneofforumpast thanked for this post
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually the manga had a lot more. Including Godzilla.
    Well then I suppose I will add that to my to-read list :P

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The mangas and animes are often quite different.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by clayton_n View Post
    the mangas and animes are often quite different.

really like the raito pic with blue lol

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 02-22-2021 at 06:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information