AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New guy alert!

Junior Member Whitedwarf is on a distinguished road Whitedwarf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 04:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default New guy alert!

Hey there, I'm a new guy! So, um, yeah, quick introduction I guess. I'm from Sweden, 26 years old, recently started studying Japanese at Stockholm university, and my interests include music (mainly heavy metal and psytrance but a whole lot of other genres as well), reading (fiction mostly, currently reading "The town and the city" by Jack Kerouac; I don't read much manga because I'd like to read it in Japanese but I'll have to study a bit more first...), video games (SNES is the best console ever ) and anime, of course. I haven't really watched that much anime though (I haven't even seen NGE - yet!), to tell the truth. But today I decided to sign up here because, well, I want to know more about anime and hopefully get to know people with the same interest.

Cool thing that just happened to me: I just finished watching A Certain Scientific Railgun S which I enjoyed incredibly, and I was so saddened to see the last episode and realize that it was the last time I saw this show for the first time.
    Then I went to Wikipedia to read up a bit on the show, and realized that I accidentally had watched the second season first: there's a whole other season for me to enjoy! And then, I read that it's just a spinoff of another series, A Certain Magical Index, and then I just thought that... man, life is awesome.

So yeah, sorry about the long introduction but I'm done now :P Hello, everyone!
    Last edited by Whitedwarf; 11-02-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New guy alert!

Hey, welcome to AF. Good to see you liked RailGun S, but certainly get back to watching the first season sometime because its still good.. not as good as S, but good. I hope you find your dive into anime quite fun and if you ever need a chat buddy hit me up.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Junior Member Whitedwarf is on a distinguished road Whitedwarf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 04:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Hey, welcome to AF. Good to see you liked RailGun S, but certainly get back to watching the first season sometime because its still good.. not as good as S, but good. I hope you find your dive into anime quite fun and if you ever need a chat buddy hit me up.
    Hey, and thanks for the welcome! I intend to check out the first season immediately - in fact, I've made sure the DVD is available at a store in town and intend to go there and buy it tomorrow after school. So it should only be a few days or so before I've gotten through that as well

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WELCOME!! To the Greatest Anime Forum Alive Today: AF!!

Enjoy yourself and have a great week!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello and welcome to the forum - I hope you will enjoy your time here
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information