AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Got Watase?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2004 11:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ok for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, Watase is Yuu Watase, creator of Fushigi Yuugi, Ayashi no Ceres, Imadoki, Alice 19th and many more. I scanned the pic from a very purdy poster in a Fushigi Yuugi special phone book manga I bought recently.
    The wallpaper features all the male and female main characters from her big series. Anyways, I loved the piccy so made it into a wallpaper. I'd love some feedback on it

Desaparecido CrimsonButterflies is on a distinguished road CrimsonButterflies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2005 01:18 PM
    Threads

wow I really like it! Great job
    sunrise is the perfect boundry between light and dark

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Hmm...I really like it. I LOVE Yuu Watase series'! My favorite is Fushigi Yugi, but I also really like Ceres. I love her work! :^_^:

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I like it but, there's a few areas in the extraction that need cleaning still. That and the BG is a bit on the plain side.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2004 11:07 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Any suggestions on what kind of background I could use? The original had pink.. sploges (probably supposed to be sakura petals) on a white backing.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Everything looks nice and you don't have a lot of negative space to be fill in..so I guess add nothing? oh yea that was a great help I know.
    I am not being creative today. sorry

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by shihaf@Aug 19 2004, 11:07 PM
    Any suggestions on what kind of background I could use? The original had pink.. sploges (probably supposed to be sakura petals) on a white backing.
    Eh, stick with what you have as a BG, just spice it up a bit somehow. Add some color to it...
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I suggest, you use a circular water ripple effect on the background like on my wiz wallpaper I did awhile back, then drop a completely white layer over the water layer. Then drop the opacity of the white layer down to around 50-70%, then pull out the eraser and use a nice large brush around 200-500 px, and with a blurry edge. Then change the flow to around 30% and rub it around the center of the whtie layer until the water dropped background appears around the edges from behind that mass bodily form that you call a scan of Yuu Watase's work.

Orr, you can just browse around some tutorial websites until you find an effect that you think would look cool...Maybe something abtract or so.

Closed Thread

Thread Information