AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: say things that someone might not expect you to say, v13

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Default Re: say things that someone might not expect you to say, v13

@horrendous
    My next phone shall be imported with those prices.

I just Googled how much the new iPhone costs in Australia (pretty sure it's the iPhone 5s?)
    It's about $700-$800, new.

According to Google with today's conversion rates from AUD to USD. That's $604.12-$690.43 USD. So if your price was correct, we're paying over double what you pay for your mobiles over there.... 0_0

God dammit Australia!

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

@Zainox the price i listed was for the iPhone 6 Plus, pulled directly from Apple's US website.

buy android. don't be a smug prick. not you, Zainox, i'm speaking to the general audience.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    yeah, but everyone who buys iPhones buys the latest one every new release. they wouldn't be caught dead with any previous-gen ones, even though the design and capabilities of the iPhone have barely changed in... ya know, however many years it's been out. i dunno, 4? seems like a new one comes out every month with a slightly larger screen than the last, but they all only have one navigation button. my Android has three, and in the three years i've had it, it's survived dozens of long drops onto hard surfaces with barely a scratch, and only cost $40. if it keeps working i don't plan on upgrading it for a very long time.

fk apple and all their iCrap. how about instead of showing silhouettes of people dancing in your retarded commercials, you tell everyone how the new iPhone is actually different from the previous ones, then when everyone realizes they're paying $300 (jesus i just looked that up, holy crap) to have a 6 on their iPhone instead of a 5, you'll go out of business and everyone can stop pretending that owning an iPhone makes them appear sophisticated

END RANT
    Hoh, I actually got an iPhone 5s. I probably would have gotten a 4 but it seems like it's difficult to keep it up to date nowadays since, like you said, everyone decides to toss an extra $200+ for every upgrade every year. I personally think I got a good deal though, around $200 for the phone (new, 32g), 2 year warranty, unlimited data/talk/text plan, protective case and covers, everything right there. My friends that got their phones a couple months ago paid around $500 for all of it. Tbh I didn't want the new iPhone6 because 1) they're too big (if I wanted a tablet I woulda gotten a tablet, seriously), and 2) I didn't want to pay an extra $100 for a new phone with no new features that I was interested in.

I initially thought about getting an android, but after doing some research on the specs and gauging the experiences all of my friends had with their iPhones/droids, I finally decided to just go with the iPhone. It's not about being hip because I really couldn't care less lol. It's just about convenience and actually having a decent phone for once LOL.

Hello crap though @Zainox , $800 for just the phone is fockin lunacy. I guess it's to be expected as an import I guess, but still, Jesus.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

my experience with the Apple iPhone 6: my 13 year old cousin put his in my hand, clearly expecting me to be impressed, and said Check that out. i looked at it disinterestedly to indulge him, flipped the home screen back and forth and sigh heavily. he said You really don't care about this, do you? I said no and handed it back. then i pulled out my $40, 3 year old Android and started playing Chaos Rings II on it. he put his iPhone away and watched me play. f*ckin right.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Zainox the price i listed was for the iPhone 6 Plus, pulled directly from Apple's US website.

buy android. don't be a smug prick. not you, Zainox, i'm speaking to the general audience.
    I have a S4. I don't like the way apple tries to lock you to their own products and content.

For the iPhone 6 in Australia is a bit different. On the Apple-AU site a iPhone 6 with a 4.7 inch display is $869 or the 5.5 inch display for a ridiculous $999!!But wait, it gets better. Now comes the storage. You can stick with the standard 16gb which is no extra cost, or go up to a 128g for reasons all for the low-low price of $1249.00!!! That's $1076.21 in USD... We just trippled your $300...

Fudge that sheet!! Imports all the way!! Fudge Australia's pricing!

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Hello crap though @Zainox , $800 for just the phone is fockin lunacy. I guess it's to be expected as an import I guess, but still, Jesus.
    Lunacy, indeed.
    Last edited by Zainox; 11-05-2014 at 06:40 AM.

AF FAMILY

The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Mario ZStar Autobots
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2019 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrain Steam ID: Discade

Is that a knife in your pocket or are you happy to.. Yeah wait he has a knife, everyone run.
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Xbox Live: Thrain
    MyAnimeList: iRhya

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I think maxi pad Jill is a stand up woman and is not ratchet.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Moe anime is bad.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Member Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus has a reputation beyond repute Ourobus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2016 10:16 PM
    Threads

I'm super happy today and I slept great last night, the world sure is great and I absolutely love people.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Imma girl.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm gonna be poor next year due to games...

AF FAMILY

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

My circadian rhythm is great, and I always go to sleep at a decent hour. I don't need coffee. I don't want coffee. Caffeine is a horrible, horrible drug.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

My circadian rhythm is great, and I always go to sleep at a decent hour. I don't need coffee. I don't want coffee. Caffeine is a horrible, horrible drug.
    hey, fk you, guy, caffeine has been my drug of choice consistently since i was twelve years old. i am a willing addict.

Senior Member ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez::'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Electric Guitar Mic Cookie
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2016 07:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: dark_fury912 Steam ID: dark_fury912

ffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge.

Signature and avatar made by me
    ~

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You don't have the badges to control me!!

AF FAMILY

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

hey, fk you, guy, caffeine has been my drug of choice consistently since i was twelve years old. i am a willing addict.
    say things that someone might not expect you to say, v13

Coffee has been my favorite drink since I was a High School freshman. I had to sneak it though, since my parents were uber strict Mormons. It really felt like I was sneaking crack or meth instead of just coffee sometimes (yes, that's how bad they think it is). During my 'rebellious' phase, my dad would even freakin pay me to go to church. And guess what I would spend that money on afterwards? Coffee. All the coffee. Ain't that a shame? LOL

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Coffee has been my favorite drink since I was a High School freshman. I had to sneak it though, since my parents were uber strict Mormons. It really felt like I was sneaking crack or meth instead of just coffee sometimes (yes, that's how bad they think it is). During my 'rebellious' phase, my dad would even freakin pay me to go to church. And guess what I would spend that money on afterwards? Coffee. All the coffee. Ain't that a shame? LOL
    well since i don't know you, i don't know what to expect you to say, right? congratulations on your coffee addiction, i'm right there with ya.

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Did you know that the world is round?

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    Did you know that the world is round?
    i hate it when regular posters disappear. i feel so alone, fun posting the misc by myself.

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

i hate it when regular posters disappear. i feel so alone, fun posting the misc by myself.
    Sorry I needed to get stuff done so i disappeared for a bit

Member awww-jaegerl will become famous soon enough awww-jaegerl's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2015 03:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love Markiplier's voice. He could read the entire instruction booklet of my graphing calculator and I'd love every second of it.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by awww-jaegerl View Post
    I love Markiplier's voice. He could read the entire instruction booklet of my graphing calculator and I'd love every second of it.
    Gilbert Gottfried has a more soothing voice than Markiplier. I could fall asleep to him, omg. So relaxing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i love the people who hate me and they love me

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Pokémon is for kids. I'm an adult; I'm gonna stop playing and focus all my time on super fun and awesome adult stuff like work, bills, taxes, and all dat.

Screw Johto in particular.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

my three favorite things are being around young children, playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and listening to rap

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information