AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Threaded View

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

@Black-Cat0001

OOC: While characters could just post that they'd spent some time discussing plans and agreeing on something without having to actually hammer out all the details explicitly in posts, I'm pretty sure you and Shobu never made such a post. Also not much time as past. I'd suggest going with an existing building that isn't in use (there are a fair number) and have the flavor of the post being something that Juggernaut thinks FeFe would like.

Also, while I like the idea of communication I don't believe she has a mode of doing that, perhaps in the near future your character could spend some time trying to improve their empathy to a phone call like telepathy.

Nice to see you back though. [/QUOTE]

@sunnyside OOC: I did make it one where there wasn't anyone using it and we did plan it Shobu's character Fefe I think was Phoenix right and Juggernaut planned the club together but did not decide yet on the decor or wall lightens. So What Juggernaut's partner wants for decor she's going to get along with the lighting of the walls near the table's. Also I made it that way with the drinks so it could work and be acceptable.
    Though what the bar actually contains will be talked in pm between us. Not to mention all Chakat's have Telepathy and Empathy but some are more stronger and each has a rating on what their capable of with the rankings. Juggernaut planned it out with Phoenix when shi had a lot of people dancing off to the side of the stage in the past. Shi gave Phoenix food and drink and they got a plan going.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 06-30-2015 at 11:58 PM.

Thread Information