AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

At some point when looking around he felt something approaching, and when he peered over it, blinked several times. As it approached it did not give off a hostile aura, and after a few moments he recognized an energy signature resonating from it's frame. It was Sam's. After knowing this he waited to see what it would do, and though he was a bit creeped out at first, took comfort in knowing his team mate was sending his support somehow. Even though he could do nothing for him or the others.

Knowing full well that silence was not a good sign, he drew forth Sorrow-Wind and connected the hilts with a whirling motion. Time was short, as far as he felt, and a wall seemed to stand in his way.

He brought the blade to his rear, holding the combined hilt with a single hand as he focused his inner energies using his other hand as a medium, making several signs that were not similar to his previous techniques. This was not ninjutsu, but a pure technique of skill and inner strength.

Shisoume utilized the force of a spinning step, almost like winding up for the baseball swing with a more mystic feeling to it. He used every motion in his body to the best of his ability trying his best not to waste much of it. At the apex of the swing his other hand joined the fray, putting as much careful momentum as possible behind the impending strike.

If he couldn't search for a way around, he would cut his way through with the good old bushido main-stay, the powerful cut.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 01-23-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

OOC: @Black-Cat0001 : I wasn’t sure from your last post if you’d made it yet to the exact spot, so I didn’t include you in the post. Just didn’t want you to think I had not seen your post.

IC:
    The leaves crunched loudly without Jasper even noticing as he walked in the woods, throwing a small sphere he called a Portable Light up and down in his right hand. He had just started the school, being sent there from an unknown benefactor who thought it would be a good thing for all who were a part of the Magitek culture, and he wanted to know who this benefactor was. And, truth be told, he wanted to go home. Not content to stay in his room when such feelings were in his mind, he had set out walking.

His thoughts raced from one subject to another: his seeming inability to create amazing things like his peers back home, his failed inventions, his family’s faltering and fading name, his homesickness; step after step, crunching leaf after crunching leaf, he heard nothing but his own mental whining.

He did see, however, that he had just come to a lake, and as he started to see how large it was, something bizarre caught his eye.

It appeared to be a wolf…no, a human…no, definitely both! Had Jasper had his wits about him and not been so frightened, he would have realized that it was likely a Therian. It was reaching out to a girl on the ground, and it seemed to be armed with a spear. Was it helping her? Had it hurt her?

Jasper knew he had to do something. But what? It didn’t matter, because in his shock, the Portable Light fell out of his right hand, hit the ground, and bathed him and the small area around him in light.

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

OCC: @Cross Avantgarde

################################################## ###

Startled by the bright light, Elisa leaped blindly at Jasper growling. She pinned him to the ground and readied her teeth to bite his throat out.
    "Who are you and do you know what happened to this girl?" She says quickly, still wary.

Due to the shock of the light she completely forgets that she noticed that human like figure behind Silver.
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Juggernaut gets to the area, and the first thing shi noticed was both Silver crying to herself, and the two a ways away fighting. Juggernaut slips quietly with making a sound to the two, quietly shi whispers," You are making more of a incident than he is, and the school board Will Not tolerate violence outside of class. This is just a suggestion, why don't we try to get to know her. I'm worried by the feelings she's broadcasting."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-24-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Elisa lets go of Jasper and withdraws to a safe distance, still on guard.

"I thought he attacked me. But let us get to the matter at hand."

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @Scourgesdaughter

IC: Jasper was still lying on the ground, breathing heavily when the Therian backed away. He saw what appeared to be another Therian, and this sight was confirmed when he finally fumbled his hands onto the Portable Light and shut it off. Now that he wasn’t blinded by the light he could see the sight fully now, and was still terrified.

Finally getting to his feet, he noticed his knees were shaking a bit. “The…matter at hand?” he stammered out. “What exactly do you mean? Look, I didn’t mean to disrupt anything. I was just taking a break from being stuck inside, and I…what is this, anyway? Is she okay?” He nodded towards Silver.

What a scene this was. He dusted off the Portable Light, his lone successful invention, and placed it back inside his tool belt. He felt inside his vest just to make sure his grandfather’s watch hadn’t fallen out. While doing so he noticed he was still shaking, and hoped the others hadn’t seen this.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-24-2015 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Spacing was off again

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2016 12:27 AM
    Threads

||gets sythe out and has blade on the guys neck || " what you want tell me before I cut your head off"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg‎
Views:	12
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	84377   Click image for larger version

Views:	13
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	84378  
    Last edited by Scourgesdaughter; 01-24-2015 at 11:39 PM.

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: @Scourgesdaughter
    Just to confirm, this is the shadowy figure behind you not one of us right?

####################################

Elisa completes her transformation into a wolf and readies to jump at either Silver or the guy, depending on what happens.

She turns to the other two,

"Do you have any idea whats happening?!"

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

||holds the sythe before it turns into an board looking thing and puts it on ba ck ||

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @Scourgesdaughter : If I’m interpreting this correctly, Silver was holding the weapon at Jasper. If not, just let me know and I’ll gladly edit.

IC: Jasper shook his head quickly, as if trying to dispel a nightmare. Three strangers, and two of them had been on the verge of attacking. The Baire family was maintaining its reputation as a family of misfortune, that was sure. At least, that’s what the cynical Jasper thought.

“I honestly have no idea what’s going on,” he answered the first Therian in wolf form. “I give you my word, I just wandered away from the school and happened upon this spot. If I need to leave, just say the word.” It didn’t look like anyone was in danger, so he could leave with a clear conscience if need be.

“I haven’t met many Therians, to be honest. This is kind of cool,” he admitted. His curiosity, stronger than his cynicism, was starting to emerge now that some of the fear had dispelled.

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I'm here alone and I want to be alone ||unshelds claws and stands in battle ready to attack||

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Elisa howls deeply and bares her teeth. Her fur stands up and she knows in her heart this is going to end in a fight. She looks over at the others.

"Look, I belive you" she says to Jasper, "but if we don't do something we are going to have to hurt this poor girl if we wish to not be hurt"

She studies Silver, deep in though whether to leave her alone or try to help by force.

"You seem to be on the school board" she says to Jagger naught. "I will let you dictate our movements"
    Last edited by Clockwork Bird; 01-26-2015 at 12:41 AM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster @Tetsanosuke @ELR

OOC: I was hopping ELR would make a post, but I'll advance to keep people from waiting too long per the agreement, assuming Samsilous would attempt to help out Mami since he knows roughly where she was.

IC:

Samsilous rushes over to the pile of rubble. If the chunks were actually made out of stone as they appear they'd be far far to heavy for Samsilous to do anything with. However they're closer to some sort of cushion and he's able to heft them and toss them aside.

As he lifts one up, the cube underneath suddenly rockets up at him, hitting the one he's holding and making him stumble backwards into the pile he'd built up. In the hole is Mami, who was finally able to kick away the last chunk on top of her.

The rest of the pile is squirming away. One could get a feeling of where things roughly are, but it'd be hard tell if you're about to free a golem on a Bushi.

Those having the hardest time in the pile are Mizuki's dragon and Hiro. Having been partially gooped, they're sticking together a number of nearby cubes.

Up above, Shisoume lays into the wall with Sorrow-Wind. This wall seems to be made of stacked stone, which would quickly ruin the blade on a sword ,but Sorrow-Wind is resiliant and the Bushi unstoppable cut magic serve to assist in slicing away at the stone, the wall quickly collapses revealing the room within.

The room doesn't have anyone in it, and doesn't really have anything for furnishings. As an interior room it has no windows, nor does it have a door. Instead it looks like a section of the ceiling can slide down and out of the way to create a large opening.

Inside is a single machine, or artifact that's a bit larger than a desk. It's a bit hard for Shisoume to tell what it is, but it's giving off enough light to indicate it's doing something. He's pretty sure those are power crystals on the side, which probably are what "fuels" the thing. And maybe that's a scrying stone of some sort on the top. Once again not a thing in his field of expertiese. Peering into it, Shisoume could see what roughly looks like the layout of the building, with green dots and red dots. He figure out quickly that the two red dots on the fifth floor are probalby himself and the snake. All the green dots and five other red dots are all clustered around the first floor of the eastern stairwell.

There is another panel on the desk with a number of switches and dials. There are twenty sub panels, each with a green light at the top. Seven of the green lights are "off" the others are on, and various guages and lights beneath them on the panel flash and give various readouts that don't make much sense to Shisoume, whoever built this didn't seem to care much for user friendliness.

------------------------

@Cross Avantgarde @Scourgesdaughter @\Seraphim and @Black-Cat0001

OOC: Just for clarity I'm assuming Cross Avatgarde's take of how things went is the correct one. The other fellow is still a good twenty feet up on a branch and hasn't so much as moved or made a sound through all this.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Sooo sorry about the delayed post. School is driving me bonkers. I kind of just skimmed over everything that's been going on so let me know if I need to correct anything.

IC:

With having no solid ideas for a new club, Phoenix bids her new friend adieu and retreats to her dormitories in search of other Wanderlusters. The day had already begun to fade into darkness, an oddly comforting feeling to the girl whom had a rather sunny disposition. Night was when imagination could run wild and solitude was welcome. Phoenix adored being surrounded by people, but her alone time was much appreciated. She decided that perhaps going to the Wanderlust tower tonight would require more energy than she had to muster, what with meeting new people and only eating so much that day. Instead she found an unoccupied tree on the green and took a seat at the base. Reaching into her satchel, she removed her beloved shawl and laid down on the bag, covering her torso with the cloth. She closed her eyes and listened to the wind dancing softly through the leaves, the distant talking and laughter, and breathed in the balmy night air.

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Silver put her new red hood on and ran into the forest out of they eyes veiw

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Alright We'll leave you alone, but please don't causing trouble for this school Miss Scrooge. we'll careful go past you now and go our separate ways. Care to follow me you two?"

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

||gets mad inside the forest more than she should useing Her sythe cutting down trees the school could her it's loud booms as the trees hit the ground || " I do need them at all I need my gang back. Together again but more powerful than before " ||stands on an chiff hood the end apered as rose petals as stand there with sythe behind back before jumping off the chiff and was ready for war||

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tetsanosuke @Light Buster @sunnyside (so you know I made it xP )

He became flustered, agitated, and weary. "That could have hit me!" His voice was louder than it should have been.

Without a second thought, he helped her out of her place, leaving her to peal off the gunk on her herself, he began the next section where he could hear breathing.

Upstairs, Sam's snake wrapped around Shisoume's ankle, it looking up at him, tasting the air, then squeezed a little when he stepped forward, it tasted goop that was close by, it did not wish the mission a fail and hoped it got its message through though it could not speak.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Follows Juggernaught, still looking around at the leaving Silver. "Are you sure its a good idea to leave her alone?" she sighs.

After a moment of silence, she looks over at Jasper and curtsies. "I am Elisa va Elgarde, and who might you be?"
    Last edited by Clockwork Bird; 01-27-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Jasper brushed himself off a bit and looked at the two standing before him. The one who had just spoken to the girl, the one called “Juggernaut,” was apparently a school official. This was not the way Jasper wanted to start things at the school, but he didn’t have much time to dwell on that thought as Elisa had introduced herself. And anyway, where had the other girl run off to?

He had never seen anyone curtsey before, and he wasn’t sure if he should bow or not. Instead he nodded his head, hoping it wouldn’t be considered uncouth.

“Jasper. Pleased to meet you.”

He realized she had provided her surname, and though he was sheepish about it, he provided his as well.

“Jasper Baire,” he said, hoping that it wouldn't ring a single bell.

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Elisa looks at Jasper curiously, detecting anxiety in his voice. But she decides not to press.

"Should we look for that girl? " she asks Juggernaught

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

||silver sat in an tree 1000 miles away and started singing Bad Apple " you can tell me what to say you can tell me were to go " || she turned her sythe into an gun shooting at an hill makeing the top fly off

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Elisa, Jasper, I will alert my superiors my superiors, namely the school Admin, on her and show the whole incident on video recording to them." Shi then indicates a jem which blended in with hir fur which was hanging around hir neck. "How they go about dealing with her right now considering she has just destroyed some of the school's property is up to them. More than likely I'll receive orders to do something to do with the others of the higher admin, with dealing with her. OH! I forgot to introduce myself." Shi gives a kurt nod facing them."Hello my name is Juggernaut, and I am the Chief of the Student Discipline Committee." Hir katana was on hir back. "This are the Discipline Committee they have to act on. A piece of parchment flyer is given each to both Elisa and jasper. The following behaviors are classified as major school rule violations and are prohibited on campus and off campus at school-sponsored events:
    Serious breaches of personal or academic integrity, including dishonesty in interactions with faculty.
    The use, possession, distribution, or sale of alcohol, illegal drugs, or other substances used to alter the student’s normal mental or emotional state.
    Persistent or otherwise harmful physical or verbal harassment, including violence or threatened violence toward another person, bullying, hazing, or unwanted advances of a sexual nature.
    Theft, destruction, or vandalism of property, including disruption of the school program and unauthorized possession of campus keys.
    Sexual misconduct.
    Actions detrimental to the school’s reputation, whether on campus, on the internet, or off campus, including the conviction of a felony.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-28-2015 at 05:10 PM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Balckwaltz @ELR @Ranshiin @Thrasher J and just in case @Princess Lemon

OOC: I’m going to just presume Princess Lemon’s character left the group at some point. In the room that leaves Thrasher J’s Aria, Ranshiin’s Shi’ran, Blackwaltz’s chracter Sefton, Sefton’s spirit servent Shar, Sefton’s collard Therian Y’sar, and Voth, a Netherkin guard from the school. I’ll use Blackwalt’z NPC and get him out of the scene. However if you happen to come back Blackwaltz, I’ll be able to quickly get you back in the mix. Perhaps I'll try and keep in his spirit by making longer posts than I typically do with this group.

IC:
    Sefton turned toward Shi’ran to respond to his question. “Tierce is…” He then paused. The pause stretched out an uncomfortable length of time and Sefton looked a bit pale.

He gave a little cough and said “Excuse me, sorry. Anyway I was saying the Tierce is…” however before he could finish he was racked by a coughing fit. He seemed about to have it under control when some sort of black mist-like cloud burst forth from his mouth.

Voth jumps back so as not to be touched by the cloud and seems confused, however Shar bounds into action with a speed impressive for his doglike form. As he charges towards a wall he yells at Sefton “If only you hadn’t opened that Urn. I tried to tell you but noooo, you just distracted me with a bone.” After that Shar has to be silent as he used his mouth to chomps onto a small green box on a shelf in the wall. Rushing back to Sefton, Shar “opens” the box by biting down, turning the nice box into a mass of splinters. With a quick twist if his head he hurls the remains of the box and its contents, some sort of powder, over Sefton and the mist.

The mist recoils as if hit, partially withdrawing back into Sefton and partially staying out, with glimmering bits of powder seeming to stick to it. Much of it oozes onto Sefton, but some falls to the floor. Whatever it is, it doesn’t seem to be able to stay in the air with the powder on it.

As Shar looks on at Sefton, Y’sar moves to take some control of the situation.

“I’m afraid I must apologize for this situation. This is something that occasionally…occurs, due to an unfortunate…occurrence some time back. Usually Master has more warning. We’ll be able to get it under control, given some time, I suppose this audience is at a close, I’ll show you back to…”

Y’sar is the interrupted by a loud gurgling noise, which happens to be coming from Sefton on the floor. He can’t seem to speak at all and is struggling to even breath. But he’s shaking his head back and forth.

Shar, still looking at Sefton says. “The item is always on the move, it’s a golem actually, always owned by somebody. I’m guessing what he’s thinking is that all the students have to do is head out to Tierce with Voth and Y’sar to keep them safe, find the wanderer called Leopold at the place indicated in the letter, find whoever owns the golem, buy the golem and come back. Easy as pie and perfectly safe. Something like that hmmm?”

Sefton nods but also points at Shar. “Nope. I’m staying with you when you’re in this condition. As much for everyone else’s safety and my bone supply as anything else mind you.”

Shar hazards a brief glance toward the students “I guess it’s your call. But Tierce is a barely civilized area of towns among old ruins. Mostly treasure hunters, traders, and the like. I’m not sure Sefton here can entirely promise safe, especially if you wander into active hunting zones, there are reasons everything hasn’t been found yet. But I’m sure he could promise gratitude and quite an experience out of the whole thing.”

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Silver went back to her gang after getting them together again she headed back to the school the though I'll make this school mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Views:	8
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	84389   Click image for larger version

Views:	10
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	84390  
    Last edited by Scourgesdaughter; 01-29-2015 at 05:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information