AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com


User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 780

Thread: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

  1. #251
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    980.83
    Gender
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2017 04:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Threads
    32
    Posts
    1,899
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    341

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Don't be rude to your mini-host. Show some respect. My trivia serves a purpose, though I don't know the purpose of it.

  2. #252
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    22,321,589,707,509.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2018 12:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    At the bottom of your coffee mug
    Threads
    27
    Posts
    5,287
    AL Lyrics
    74
    Rep Power
    2218
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    #Respect

  3. #253
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    3,554.84
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2020 12:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Age
    25
    Threads
    72
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Power
    769
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    My scumdar says Kuraokami is most likely Scum. About a 72% chance he's scum, 26% chance he's Indie, and 2% chance he's town. And the more he says, the Scummier he looks.

    @hollowdoll needs to say more. You're actions a very odd.

    @CrimsonMoon Trying to break my record for most consecutive games as Mafia?

    My mood on a daily basis

  4. #254
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    980.83
    Gender
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2017 04:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Threads
    32
    Posts
    1,899
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    341

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    My scumdar says Kuraokami is most likely Scum. About a 72% chance he's scum, 26% chance he's Indie, and 2% chance he's town. And the more he says, the Scummier he looks.


    Prepare to look like you have an even lower IQ.

  5. #255
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    93,293.98
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 07:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    92
    Posts
    6,807
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    3069

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Since Kurakokami made this his first post in the thread http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2826791 and since then have written that he's some sort of "mini host" it's possibly that it's just a part of his character that he has to post something like that.

    Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

  6. #256
    Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    554.36
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2019 12:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    A library somewhere...
    Age
    18
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    838
    Blog Entries
    48
    Rep Power
    244

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    My scumdar says Kuraokami is most likely Scum. About a 72% chance he's scum, 26% chance he's Indie, and 2% chance he's town. And the more he says, the Scummier he looks.
    When did you decide to break down that mathematically?

    Yuzurenai sono omoi ni...

    Awesome GIF by me. <3

    I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

    because I
    totally
    hate the color red...


  7. #257
    Senior Member hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll's Avatar
    Gil
    1,002,216.02
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bored
    Gifts Pocket Watch Ice Cream Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2014 03:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    71

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    My scumdar says Kuraokami is most likely Scum. About a 72% chance he's scum, 26% chance he's Indie, and 2% chance he's town. And the more he says, the Scummier he looks.

    @hollowdoll needs to say more. You're actions a very odd.

    @CrimsonMoon Trying to break my record for most consecutive games as Mafia?
    ...How am I odd?

    Anyway, I think I'm going to search... can I use the Flashlight you found?

  8. #258
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    93,293.98
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 07:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    92
    Posts
    6,807
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    3069

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    but I am inte helt säker yet

    Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

  9. #259
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    980.83
    Gender
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2017 04:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Threads
    32
    Posts
    1,899
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    341

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Nodoka Miyazaki View Post
    When did you decide to break down that mathematically?

    Yuzurenai sono omoi ni...
    He's trynna be like me because he has no swag.

  10. #260
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    3,554.84
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2020 12:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Age
    25
    Threads
    72
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Power
    769
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    @hollowdoll It's in the group inventory, go for it.

    @Kuraokami Lawl.

    @Nodoka Miyazaki In every game I've ever played, no one ever trusts me regardless of what I say or of my evidence. I have a history of successfully calling out almost every wolf in every game from very early on. But noone ever listens to me. Hell, I usually get lynched. When I get Night Killed, don't be surprised.

    My mood on a daily basis

  11. Thanks hollowdoll thanked for this post
  12. #261
    Senior Member Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome's Avatar
    Gil
    6,851.98
    Gender
    My Mood
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2014 11:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Yume no Sekai ~__~
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    205

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    That's fine, you can vote for me if you'd like. As I said the most fair way is to leave the first vote to rng, since the lack of evidence is so disturbing to the point that even if we did catch a wolf, would anyone ACTUALLY be satisfied with that result?
    Samuraipanda [STAFF] 2008-04-02 00:26:25
    i would like to touch her bun
    Katybear [MOD] 2008-04-02 00:27:45
    O.o .... Whos bun? lol
    Metronome [VIP] 2008-04-02 00:28:01
    Uh-oh...thought you were hibernating, so you gonna maul him now or later? X3
    Welcome Back, Metronome! There have been 527419 posts, 29053 threads and 53924 blog entries since your last visit at 04:33 AM 06-05-2009.
    LOL oops...

  13. #262
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    3,554.84
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2020 12:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Age
    25
    Threads
    72
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Power
    769
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    @Metronome if a Wolf was lynched DP1, the voting pattern would be crucial evidence to the identity of at least one other Wolves.
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 08-18-2014 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Bad mention.

    My mood on a daily basis

  14. #263
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    22,321,589,707,509.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2018 12:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    At the bottom of your coffee mug
    Threads
    27
    Posts
    5,287
    AL Lyrics
    74
    Rep Power
    2218
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Metronome View Post
    That's fine, you can vote for me if you'd like. As I said the most fair way is to leave the first vote to rng, since the lack of evidence is so disturbing to the point that even if we did catch a wolf, would anyone ACTUALLY be satisfied with that result?
    I would lol. It gives us more leads than lynching a townie.

    Dude no, if everyone relied on RNG for the first phase, then day phase 2 wouldn't be any different. No leads, no reliable evidence because "Oh that vote wasn't serious I just RNG'd it".

  15. #264
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    980.83
    Gender
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2017 04:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Threads
    32
    Posts
    1,899
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    341

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    How do I know my darkening percentage?

    ---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

    Nevermind, I just read it.

    "There will be a post with all the players' current Darkening percent along with the vote counts."

  16. #265
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,006,975.54
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 07:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    27
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    2,065
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    854
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    How do I know my darkening percentage?
    it will be posted at the end of each phases.

    Map will also be updated of whats inside and its Darkening rate.

    ---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    Nevermind, I just read it.

    "There will be a post with all the players' current Darkening percent along with the vote counts."
    Oh I said that?? Dang time to edit xDD I just realized it will be a hassle if I always post it xDD


    DON'T CLICK BELOW
     
    ^Link^

  17. Thanks Qoco thanked for this post
    Likes Qoco liked this post
  18. #266
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    980.83
    Gender
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2017 04:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Threads
    32
    Posts
    1,899
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    341

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Hum... It appears that I'm tied. What to do? Inactive people will get an increase of 35% darkening. Is that for each phase of inactivity? Meaning night/day or just day?

  19. #267
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    22,321,589,707,509.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2018 12:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    At the bottom of your coffee mug
    Threads
    27
    Posts
    5,287
    AL Lyrics
    74
    Rep Power
    2218
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    Hum... It appears that I'm tied. What to do? Inactive people will get an increase of 35% darkening. Is that for each phase of inactivity? Meaning night/day or just day?
    I think it means for each cycle.

  20. #268
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,006,975.54
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 07:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    27
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    2,065
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    854
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Kuraokami (2) - Kuraokami, ZombieWolf
    Karu-E (2) - Karu-E, Deathblade

    Foxy (2) – Foxy, SuXrys
    Nodoka Miyazaki( (1) - RyuTama
    RyuTama (1) - hollowdoll
    ZombieWolf (1) - Metronome
    The rest got self-votes xDD

    Phase will end in 4 hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    Hum... It appears that I'm tied. What to do? Inactive people will get an increase of 35% darkening. Is that for each phase of inactivity? Meaning night/day or just day?
    each cycle of inactivity of course xDD I can't label people inactive if they can't do anything during the night xDD and searching is optional


    DON'T CLICK BELOW
     
    ^Link^

  21. #269
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    980.83
    Gender
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2017 04:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Threads
    32
    Posts
    1,899
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    341

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Man, this is tough *uses asthma inhaler*

    I'm trying to think of different possibilities, different variations. Either RyuTama or Mr.Socloseyetsofar.

    [Change Vote Purify ZombieWolf2508] I guess?

    ---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

    No, scratch that. ZombieWolf seems confused to me, more than anything.

    [Change Vote Purify RyuTama]

    I hope I don't get darkened for changing votes xD

  22. #270
    Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    554.36
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2019 12:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    A library somewhere...
    Age
    18
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    838
    Blog Entries
    48
    Rep Power
    244

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    May as well vote now, so...
    [Vote Purify SuXrys

    I just wanna feel this moment...

    Awesome GIF by me. <3

    I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

    because I
    totally
    hate the color red...


  23. #271
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    3,554.84
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2020 12:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Age
    25
    Threads
    72
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Power
    769
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    #Lolhydrus

    My mood on a daily basis

  24. #272
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    980.83
    Gender
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2017 04:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Threads
    32
    Posts
    1,899
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    341

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    #Lolhydrus
    Why are you loling? .-.

  25. #273
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    22,321,589,707,509.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2018 12:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    At the bottom of your coffee mug
    Threads
    27
    Posts
    5,287
    AL Lyrics
    74
    Rep Power
    2218
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    If I seriously get lynched for being one of the only pro-town players atm (asides maybe ZW), I will facepalm myself into oblivion.

  26. #274
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    3,554.84
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2020 12:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Age
    25
    Threads
    72
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Power
    769
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    Why are you loling? .-.

    Because #Lolhydrus

    My mood on a daily basis

  27. #275
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    980.83
    Gender
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2017 04:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Threads
    32
    Posts
    1,899
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    341

    Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

    Man, I'm willing to bet that both Twilight and Ryu are wolves.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. [Sign-Ups] Wolf XLIII- Corpse Party Edition
    By DenjaX in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:57 PM
  2. Wolf XXX: Mega Man Edition [Game Thread]
    By Syaoran in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 628
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:13 PM
  3. Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]
    By RyuTama in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 1168
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 05:18 AM
  4. Wolf XXIII: Persona 3 Edition [Game Thread]
    By Rei in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 549
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 12:42 PM
  5. Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]
    By Arrisu in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 1234
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 11:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts