AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RPG elements in SSB4?

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 09:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG elements in SSB4?

Take a look at this officially released screencap.

It appears that you can access certain items in the game that require a certain number of points to acquire, and probably get only one use or so before you have to get another one (again, using more points to get it from the in-game store). And the strength of these is marked as levels, given the classic "Lv." abbreviation as used in RPGs. And these are items that can be equipped from this screen, just like in an RPG.
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 08-15-2014 at 09:58 PM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

2. Dislikes Ranshiin disliked this post
    Todoroki has a reputation beyond repute Todoroki has a reputation beyond repute Todoroki has a reputation beyond repute Todoroki has a reputation beyond repute Todoroki has a reputation beyond repute Todoroki has a reputation beyond repute Todoroki has a reputation beyond repute Todoroki has a reputation beyond repute Todoroki has a reputation beyond repute Todoroki has a reputation beyond repute Todoroki has a reputation beyond repute Todoroki's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Movie Ticket Gabumon Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2019 11:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG elemetents in SSB4?

You do know that's for Smash Run, right?

And why does this have the Wii tag when Sm4sh is for Wii U and 3DS and Smash Run is for 3DS?
    Last edited by Todoroki; 08-15-2014 at 09:14 PM.

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 09:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG elemetents in SSB4?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    You do know that's for Smash Run, right?

And why does this have the Wii tag when Sm4sh is for Wii U and 3DS and Smash Run is for 3DS?

Home Run Contest is now called Smash Run, and I assume int will be present in both versions of SSB4.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2017 04:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG elements in SSB4?

Nah mayne, Smash Run is 3DS exclusive.

Smash Run is a 3DS-exclusive mode--a 4-player, labyrinth-exploring, boost-collecting battle game.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information