AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: have you ever felt like dying?

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Default have you ever felt like dying?

like literally wouldn't care if your heart suddenly went into arrest or someone walked up with a gun and shot you in the head? like you'd just say oh, guess i'm dying now, fancy that.

yeah that about sums up how i feel right now. my girlfriend of 6 months just broke up with me. she was the woman i loved, the woman i lost my virginity to, the woman who had my heart completely. she's joining the air force to become a chaplain and she's going to be living abroad until she's fourty. so she decided that it'd be best if we separated.

since the first time i spoke with her i had planned to spend my life with her. for the past 6 months we've made plans to be together until we died. she was literally my entire world. and now she's gone.

so if anyone wants to help me into my grave, feel free, i won't fight it.

Senior Member Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2015 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: have you ever felt like dying?

That sucks dude.. It'll take time, but you'll get over it. You'll eventually find someone else that'll make you as happy, no matter how dark it seems. Yes, I have felt like dying sometimes, but doing that won't solve anything. When I'm down like that, I look at the bright side. Well, at least she left you because she figured it'd be the best for you two, with her going abroad and all, instead of it being because she had cheated on you or something like that.

Don't do anything stupid now, Tony. We love your face

Sorry to break the mood, but isn't this more of a blog though?
    Quote Originally Posted by horrendous
    I'm proud of you, son

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Asseroya View Post
    That sucks dude.. It'll take time, but you'll get over it. You'll eventually find someone else that'll make you as happy, no matter how dark it seems. Yes, I have felt like dying sometimes, but doing that won't solve anything. When I'm down like that, I look at the bright side. Well, at least she left you because she figured it'd be the best for you two, with her going abroad and all, instead of it being because she had cheated on you or something like that.

Don't do anything stupid now, Tony. We love your face

Sorry to break the mood, but isn't this more of a blog though?
    yeah probably. if any mod feels that this is blog material feel free to delete it.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cheer up bud. I know things are tough, but (don't take this personally) when you break up with your first serious relationship it's natural to feel like this. I've been there. And I'm willing to bet a lot of others have also felt this way before. Just hang in there. There will be a new girl for you who fits you even better eventually. Have faith. : D

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Time will heal the wound. Now it may hurt due to the recent loss, but soon you'll get desensitized, and you'll move on. It happens often, it even happened to me.

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

who hasn't? as asseyora said, ignore negative feelings and keep this material on blogs.
    Last edited by darksky967; 07-24-2014 at 08:52 AM.
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

Senior Member Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darksky967 View Post
    can you keep this kind of thing on blogs? it's kinda boring
    Albeit it is true that this is more blog-material than anything else, it did start a thread of replies, which you contributed with, by responding. Also, nobody forced you into checking this thread out, so why are you complaining?

I think your post was rude, childish and kind of disrespectful, really. Your definition of boring is odd
    Last edited by Yung A$$eroya; 07-24-2014 at 08:55 AM.
    I'm proud of you, son

8. Likes Nanobyte liked this post
    Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I agree I'm sorry, I edited my post

10. Thanks Yung A$$eroya thanked for this post
    Junior Member Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian has a reputation beyond repute Galaxian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 10:17 AM
    Threads

Trust me, I've hated and damaged myself beyond what I thought was possible because of break-ups, but TIME.HEALS.PERIOD. You may feel the sting now, but it'll dissipate sooner or later. Just chug through. There's more in store for you in life than sharing it with someone who it just wasn't meant to be shared with in the end.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

For the most part, a great many of have been to a point like this in our lives. Whether it's over a relationship, job, family/friend issues...or what have you. I've been where you are a little more severe in the way of 6-7 year relationship (including engagement time) end so abruptly by cheating...and with someone that I thought was a friend. Trading blows with them didn't make it better, it only worsened the hurt. But, after a few years and a lot of Jack Daniels I'm getting over it. Did I want to die at the time sure...but where's the fun in that? She wouldn't know how better off I am without her, and now have better options with life.
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 07-24-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    "The Avalanche Has Already Started, We Are Merely The Pebbles In Its Way."

Member Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Orange Dango Red Dango Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2018 11:00 PM
    Threads

That sucks dude, please feel better. You seem like an amazingly good person, even though I haven't talked to you. It's going to be hard to let go at first but she honestly seems like she cares about you enough to not make you suffer too much emotionally. It was good that she did it before it was too late because the longer the relationship is, the more painful the goodbye is. If you ever need anyone to talk to though i'm here to listen, I may not have been through the same experience but I know how it feels. Hope you feel better soon !

14. Likes Nanobyte liked this post
    teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

This one time I felt like I was dying but turned out I really had to poop really really badly.

16. Likes дух liked this post
    Senior Member дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух has a reputation beyond repute дух's Avatar
    Gil
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads

It's a part of life... and the sad truth that life is a b1tch. It will beat you to death with harder and harder punches if you let it and then if you curl up into a ball on the ground, it will continue to kick you. My ex-girlfriend and I were together for 5 years. We lived together, shared everything together, had dreams and a future. One day, she woke up and decided she didn't love me and walked out the door. Shortly after that I lost my step-mother to cancer. I could go into other gory details throughout my life, but the thing is: we all got our crosses to bear. I learned about loss and heartbreak from an early age. It's not a contest, I know, but I've been at the bottom where I didn't care if I lived or died. You can either lie in the gutter and rot or accept it, do something about it, and crawl back up and face it head on.

Be a man, pick yourself up by the boot straps, and stick both your middle fingers up and keep moving on. Life's not gonna get easier. You gotta get tougher and make due with what you have and eventually, time will heal those wounds and you'll find other vices to take your mind off of her. You'll never forget your first love, but you'll meet someone new.

When life punches you in the face, punch that b1tch back as hard as you can. You'll be fine. Give it time.

18. Likes Yung A$$eroya liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

thank you everyone. this is the biggest loss of my life, but i think i'll manage. the hurt is very, very bad right now, but like people said, time heals wounds. i've got a good job that i love, i guess i'll try to focus on that.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    thank you everyone. this is the biggest loss of my life, but i think i'll manage. the hurt is very, very bad right now, but like people said, time heals wounds. i've got a good job that i love, i guess i'll try to focus on that.
    Good dude. If you wanna talk about anything ever, just hit me up, y'know. I can read
    I'm proud of you, son

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    i've got a good job that i love, i guess i'll try to focus on that.
    I was about to say that you could follow her around. The armed forces tend to have arrangements especially for that, at least if you're married. And the travel could be fun.

However it seems like maybe the issue is that you've got stuff where you are that you care about more than her. Which is a good problem to have really.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Good dude. If you wanna talk about anything ever, just hit me up, y'know. I can read
    thanks adiran

23. Likes Yung A$$eroya liked this post
    Senior Member Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower has a reputation beyond repute Riverflower's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2015 01:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Zeptii

It is not always easy looking at the bright side of things, definitly not when you're clouded. I have been alone for about 4 years now and dying have crossed my mind, but then again if I were to die now how would I ever know what the future holds? A simple thought, really, but nonetheless it is encouraging. Guess you can try to control your future, not leaving anything to chance, but a free fall could be insightful seeing as you often learn something about yourself when you are falling, sorta speak, and you might find something worthwhile. Or last resort, forget about everything
    Hm. I like one of the last lines from Mr. Nobody: "Life is a playground, or nothing"

Just looking for something beautiful

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I have. Its really pathetic that people like to call something like this boring when depression infact it is a serious issue worldwide. I feel your pain man. Back when I was a teenager I really felt like killing myself from time to time and even considered drowning myself in a nearby pond walking by it. Luckily, I resisted the urge and now am 21 and certainly am doing much better. Nowadays, I really want to live.. and very long time!

Hope you get through it man.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Albeit it is true that this is more blog-material than anything else, it did start a thread of replies, which you contributed with, by responding. Also, nobody forced you into checking this thread out, so why are you complaining?

I think your post was rude, childish and kind of disrespectful, really. Your definition of boring is odd
    I completely agree. While he did say sorry, stuff like this I have seen before from other websites across the amazing internet. I find it very peculiar people would call a thread boring, but decide on replying only to call the said thread boring. Its pathetic and hateful.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

26. Likes Sympathy liked this post
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Yeah, I have. Its really pathetic that people like to call something like this boring when depression infact it is a serious issue worldwide. I feel your pain man. Back when I was a teenager I really felt like killing myself from time to time and even considered drowning myself in a nearby pond walking by it. Luckily, I resisted the urge and now am 21 and certainly am doing much better. Nowadays, I really want to live.. and very long time!

Hope you get through it man.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

I completely agree. While he did say sorry, stuff like this I have seen before from other websites across the amazing internet. I find it very peculiar people would call a thread boring, but decide on replying only to call the said thread boring. Its pathetic and hateful.

I edited my previous post since it did come off as disrespectful, but when was it that someone did not already complain of this thing in the past? This has happened over and over again, that someone would complain about a breakup or something, one person, one person with a first world problem, I'm sorry but sir.. why should I care. You've got it wrong because I am not in any way hateful to horrendous for I do not even know the guy. Yes you could say it was perhaps a hint of jealousy which evoked my initial impulse to claim that the thread was boring since I've never been in a relationship myself but there has been much more serious disasters in the world recently which I rather mourn with.
    Another meaning I had with "boring" was that it's not interesting to ask myself a question like this. You must spread happiness, not depression. I know I've got a half-baked attitude, but I try to be real about things.

28. Dislikes Holocast, Sympathy disliked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I despise the term "first world problem". Just because someone out there is having a worse time than you are, it doesn't mean that you're not allowed to be down? Whenever a person posts something like this, it's so get responses that might cheer him up, and it did, he feels way better now.
    I'm proud of you, son

30. 07-26-2014 07:33 PM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

31. Dislikes Nanobyte, Sympathy, Anime Forum disliked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I edited my previous post since it did come off as disrespectful, but when was it that someone did not already complain of this thing in the past? This has happened over and over again, that someone would complain about a breakup or something, one person, one person with a first world problem, I'm sorry but sir.. why should I care. You've got it wrong because I am not in any way hateful to horrendous for I do not even know the guy. Yes you could say it was perhaps a hint of jealousy which evoked my initial impulse to claim that the thread was boring since I've never been in a relationship myself but there has been much more serious disasters in the world recently which I rather mourn with.
    Another meaning I had with "boring" was that it's not interesting to ask myself a question like this. You must spread happiness, not depression. I know I've got a half-baked attitude, but I try to be real about things.
    hey. fck you. yeah i realize that this has happened before to other people, but it's never happened to ME. i needed comfort very badly a the time, and i made the right decision to make this thread because i got a lot of great responses, excluding yours. you're jealous of me? you want what i have, the most severe heartache of my life? fck you. you can have it. and when you do experience it, you'll recieve no comfort from me, you miserable prick.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Yes, there have been times in the past when I've wanted to take my own life. Now that I'm older though, I've come to the conclusion that since I won't live forever anyway, there's little value in taking my own life, even though there are still occasions when I wonder why I was put on this earth.

You might not like my answer, but please understand, I'm not saying this to be cruel or hateful. But I have to say, much as I understand how you feel, frankly you bought it upon yourself. You staked everything on love, so it's only natural that your world would fall apart once the person you fell in love with decided to pursue a goal outside an intimate relationship.

I'm not saying that love has no place or value; far from it. However, contrary to common belief, love is not infinite. You can either put all of it into one thing, or divide it amongst multiple things. I chose the latter, by which I mean, I divided my limited capacity for love evenly between my partner, friends and family. If circumstances arose such that my partner had to break up with me, sure it'd hurt, but I'd still have my friends and family; I'd still have plenty of reasons to live. You still have friends and family, don't you? Do they mean so little to you that you'd not even fight for your life if someone put a gun to your head? Did your capacity to love your girlfriend diminish your capacity to love others close to you?

Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying you're an inconsiderate person. What you're going through is quite common and perfectly natural. From experience I understand that it's easy to overlook the things you still have when the most overwhelming of human emotions are going off like sirens. I said what I said because back when I considered taking my own life (or not caring if someone else did), at the last minute I realised that I was about to leave all my loved ones behind--not because my "world" had collapsed, but because I allowed my desire for one thing to skew my sense of value on the things I still have.

Give it some time, and eventually you'll see that it's not the end of the world, pick yourself up and dust yourself off. There's a saying: "If you're going through hell, keep going.". That's what you need to do.

34. Thanks Sympathy thanked for this post
    Likes Sympathy liked this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The man's got every right to feel down. But why should I, an anonymous person, sympathize with him over his issue? I don't know who the guy is. I'm really starting to appear as a jerk now but I hope people can understand my point of view

you can get why I said it should be a blog post but meh, I'm glad the posts cheered him up a little
    If you, an anonymous person doesn't want to sympathize with him then you know what you could do? Exit the thread and move on with your life. I mean, it really is simple.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

That's nice, but like I said. If you really aren't interested in the subject why are you posting?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Closed Thread

Thread Information