AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: [Sign-Ups] Wolf XLII- South Park Edition

Threaded View

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default [Sign-Ups] Wolf XLII- South Park Edition

Welcome to South Park, a quiet mountain town where nothing ever happens. But then one day, it does. Do four young boys have what it takes to rally their town together and drive out a new evil force? Or will South Park fall to the Evil Wolf Club of Evilness?

Featuring Special Guest cohost @Kaitou+ !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wish to play, simply state so in this thread. Sign-ups will remain open until a sufficient number of players is reached or when the host gets impatient and closes them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RULES

DAY PHASE
    The day phase is when every player is encouraged to discuss about the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.

Voting for lynching is open for every player. Follow this format: [Vote Lynch XXXX] and [Change Vote Lynch XXXX] when changing votes and the Mafia Deities will bless you.

Please be as active as possible. Failure to be active may result in a Modkill.

KEEP SPAMMING TO A MINIMUM.

Day phases approximately last 24 hours. I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISCELLANEOUS
    Leave the game discussion in this thread UNLESS YOU ARE MAFIA CONSPIRING WITH EACH OTHER DURING THE NIGHT PHASE OR MASONS WITH SOMEONE in which case you may use any form of communication lines you see fit. Better if you use QT.

DO NOT EDIT POSTS. Some roles may rely on the content of a post. Do not edit a post for any reason other than correcting spelling or other grammatical errors.

DO NOT POST ONCE YOU ARE DEAD. Do not provide hints or comments that will intentionally or otherwise influence the living player's choices for lynch and/or actions.

PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. Remember that consecutively not voting/participating may earn you a splendid modkill. However, if you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, inform me ahead of time of the reason for anticipated inactivity and how long the perceived duration of such will be.

ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS ALSO MEANS REVEALING OTHERS. Do not post screen caps or copypasta the contents of ANY MESSAGE CONTAINING YOUR ROLES. You shall be modkilled if you do.

FAKE CLAIMING IS ALLOWED BUT HIGHLY DISCOURAGED.

I would like to inform you all that THE ROLE ASSIGNMENT IS RANDOM so any fandom, gender, and name basis for role assignment is moot.

If a kill fails, the target will be labeled as [???] and it will be simply stated that the attack failed.

Rules are subject to change. Any changes will be listed in the actual Game Thread.

Any questions, PM a host.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player List
    1. Syaoran
    2. CrimsonMoon
    3. Karu-E
    4. Nodoka Myazaki
    5. SuXrys
    6. Kuraokami
    7. Yoko Littner
    8. Ωmega
    9. Albear
    10. RyuTama
    11. Gfx
    12. DenjaX
    13. Amber
    14. Archaic Devices
    15. Hollowdoll
    16. The Rebel

SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED.
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 07-16-2014 at 04:37 PM.

My mood on a daily basis

Thread Information