AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: [Game Thread] Wolf XLI - Reversal

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLI - Reversal

Also, Mew mint was exchanging enough fire with Yoko last night phase. Ribbon was mostly silent, though.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Besides Ωmega, now that I went back in the thread a little
    Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Despite the slip, CM didnt go with Den.....so Im gonna [vote lynch CrimsonMoon]
    Here it's like the same again, suspecting someone but voting on someone else. You wrote "despite the slip" - which leans towards you beliving that he was a cop? and then you are voting on someone else; because that person voted on someone else despise Denjax slip. But you did exactly the same, didn't you?

Are you a cop that just throwing suspect around new people every day? Hm? Hm?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Is hard for me to defend a cop buddy when I am not a cop. If I recall she did wrote something about him not answering her questions good enough. But if you just wanted Yoko to react then why did you keep your vote on him until the end? You seemed very sure that he was suspicious and now it seems that you suddenly just have "dropped" that.[COLOR="Silver"]
    If she did then I didnt see it. And I did drop Yoko because CM's actions seemed far more scummy at the time

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    Also, Mew mint was exchanging enough fire with Yoko last night phase. Ribbon was mostly silent, though.
    I thought Ribbon wasn't even here last night phase?

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

If she did then I didnt see it. And I did drop Yoko because CM's actions seemed far more scummy at the time
    Then what do you say about this post that I just posted

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mostly.... none at all.... Same thing, Amy.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

.. As far as her activity at least...

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Omega here I think she wrote that here

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    I'm pretty suspicious of Albear at the moment because of him not voting in the last phase when he was active in the last phase. And I don't think he's given any reason for not voting in the last phase either.
    GFx is also semi active though, just seen one or two posts in the last phase.
    Mew Mint, well, I haven't played with her before, so I don't know. Although the hurried, random vote in 2nd night phase irks me a bit.

If the cops are inactive, then there are a handful of possible cops, judging from voting and activity in the last phase. Could be cops trying to stay low but they're actually active. Or some cops are active and some aren't.

[Vote Lynch Albear]
    Can't shake my suspicion towards you.

But I guess that isn't exactly "not answering questions good enough", I guess I remembered it wrong

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Mostly.... none at all.... Same thing, Amy.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

.. As far as her activity at least...
    Yeah I bet she is reading and following but not posting so she is risking to be auto-killed

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If she does, I hope she is a cop.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If she does, I hope she is a cop.
    It would be weird to hope for otherwise

unless of course... you're a cop? *stare stare stare stare*

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Oy, @Gazkul have you what you have missed yet?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Then what do you say about this post that I just posted
    Where I said despite the slip? Do I think it was a legit slip, not really. But CM seemed to think it was, or at least thats how I read into it but still voted for someone else

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Where I said despite the slip? Do I think it was a legit slip, not really. But CM seemed to think it was, or at least thats how I read into it but still voted for someone else
    Let me quote this quote for you
    Despite the slip, CM didnt go with Den.....so Im gonna [vote lynch CrimsonMoon]

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

And why do you think that CM thought that Denjax told the truth about being a cop?

As I can tell she just wrote

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Denja, did you just admit that you're a cop? o.o Either you're just confusing us, or you're really a real cop. Or you're just trying to lure a mafia spy into investigating you.
    and you wrote
    What?
    to his reply of "being a cop". Atleast she gave other possible scenerious to him writing like that, you only wrote "what", and then voted on CM because CM didn't vote on Denjax because of his slip - despite you also seeing the slip, but choosing to vote on someone else instead of Denj.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It would be weird to hope for otherwise

unless of course... you're a cop? *stare stare stare
    I want the destruction of coppas and you say that, Amy? Tsk tsk dollface. Ribbon's inevitable demise for being ”inactive” doesn't help mafia. Thats why I said I hope she is a cop.
    I don't know that for sure because my ability lacks role confirmation..

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just to the note; I am not defending CM despite it may look like that right now, haha.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    you should fix this problem with quoting you o_____o
    Deathblade, am I allowed to edit previous posts if I want to try to correct the grammar in them or do I just have to let them be?

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

and you wrote
    to his reply of "being a cop". Atleast she gave other possible scenarios to him writing like that, you only wrote "what", and then voted on CM because CM didn't vote on Denjax despite his slip - even if you also saw the slip, but chose to vote on someone else instead of Denjax aswell.
    eh, somewhat better...

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by Acid-Fang View Post
    Aw crap... I totally forgot about self votes... My bad, man.
    its all good. just make an exemption for this game. add a rule that theres no self vote to be fair. xDD

dont forget it next time. xD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    its all good. just make an exemption for this game. add a rule that theres no self vote to be fair. xDD

Welcome back from the dead Brethren.

15. Likes DenjaX liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Deathblade, am I allowed to edit previous posts if I want to try to correct the grammar in them or do I just have to let them be?

No.

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post

Sure thing, and I won't. I was just in a rush yesterday because work made me come in early, so I literally had to make a quick tally, track it, roll a d20 until it came up with a player's number, and make an event post before running out the door.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

17. Likes DenjaX liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Let me quote this quote for you

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

And why do you think that CM thought that Denjax told the truth about being a cop?

As I can tell she just wrote

and you wrote
    to his reply of "being a cop". Atleast she gave other possible scenerious to him writing like that, you only wrote "what", and then voted on CM because CM didn't vote on Denjax because of his slip - despite you also seeing the slip, but choosing to vote on someone else instead of Denj.
    My "what" was just that. I waited for Den to explain himself. CM didnt say why the vote for Albear, just she was going to bed and threw suspicion on Den. Not to long before though, she was suspicious of Mew Mint. What happened with that? Once again, throwing suspicion on another player before making a vote on a random person

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Member Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2015 08:31 PM
    Threads

[Vote Lynch Mew Mint] Reasoning, a good way to avoid suspicion is to randomly spread yur votes, not voting for the same player twice to avoid arousing suspicion, initially i thought it might be Denjax for a while till i noticed Mew had voted for him, a player who has been collecting a fair bit of fire. an easy way to avoid detection and take down a potential scapegoat.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Omega, I am suspicious of everyone to be honest. At that time, I was weary of Mew Mint, but I was even more suspicious of Albear, hence my vote. I've never played with Mew before, so I can't really judge her. Throwing suspicions? I'm just pointing out things that people say that are odd to me and help mafia, even just a little, to ponder about what I said. I don't know that giving my own inputs about what people say can be seen as scummy. And if I really am scummy, l'll just lay down low from the radar and breeze through the game. That's just a lot easier.

We really should look at semi-active people too.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Perhaps Omega and CM are cop buddies that now after they have thrown some suspic at eachother to look good in case any of them dies will be buddie buddies.~

;D

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

I dont trust anyone of you *stare at everybody in the game*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No, try again. I'm not a cop, so Omega can't be my cop buddy.

>>Enter My World<<

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Member Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2015 08:31 PM
    Threads

aww it's okay Omega you can be my co detective and new people are confusing. let my suspicions of Denjax stand as if Mew is just throwing random votes he is the one whose lack of consistency is suspicious

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

best way to avoid suspicion. keep quiet, be new and vote at random and enough to not seem like you're lurking but voting enough to stay active

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

lol, if I was a copper a lot more people would have died by now.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

BTW CM, I have to ask, why arent you voting for Albear again??

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Omega, lol, I haven't voted for anyone now, and looking back from Albear's recent post and after some thinking, maybe Albear isn't as scummy as I initially thought. One thing that I'm curious is that he seems to know who gets silenced though. If I recall correctly, RyuTama and Denja has the ability to know actions before they're carried out. RyuTama was a cop and Denja was mafia. If Albear claims to know the same thing and he's a mafia, then there's a possibility that Albear will be targeted. If he's with the cops, then obviously he will know who gets targeted. The question is whether he's with mafia or the cops. How many people are informed of an action before it's carried out? I'm curious of the missing thing though. I'd like to think that the thing is beneficial for us mafia.

>>Enter My World<<

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Hour and a half left.

And only 1 vote....

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Almost 20 minutes, and still only one vote...
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Closed Thread

Thread Information