AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dunno

Junior Member husky oos is an unknown quantity at this point husky oos's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 10:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default dunno

Hi, my name is Alex.

I am 18-years-old and I am half-Canadian and half-Turkish. I currently live in the United Kingdom where I study philosophy at A-level standard.

So, exams are finally over in London (and for many other people world-over) and summertime is here. That being the case I thought it best I stay indoors and make an account on an anime forum so I can be indoorsy when humans annoy me.

I've grown up in London the majority of my life. My dad used to be a University lecturer and now that he's retired he's written a few non-fictional books and tutors University students. While talking about tutoring; it might be interesting to mention that I was tutored for a year in the 11th grade. My mom is a MD; which is pretty interesting. All-in-all, financially I'm pretty well off.

Something to know about me: a lot of the time I can have a pretty bleak perspective on life. There are a lot of people who like and love me but I am prone to pushing them away when I feel like being alone (as I prefer to be alone). That being said, the ones who actually like and love me get this and accept it.

My closest friends are my 3 Siberian huskies and my 1, very annoying, cat. The huskies are sweet af. Very nice dogs, loyal, and would protect their family with their life. My cat? Is a bit of an donkey. But he's never hurt anyone or anything (seriously, he can't defend himself against our neighbours cats'), so he's fun to be with.

I'm doing 3 pretty unique and peculiar sports that have led me down an interesting path in life to get to the area I am now.

The first sport is shooting. That, I can only get away with doing in Canada and America when I go. In England it is near impossible to do legally and when you do it is paying like, £800+ a month to do rifle shooting etc all the way out on the edge of London. It is more of a countryside thing here tbh.

The second is Sambo. Something I didn't actually want to get into in the first place. But my mom wanted me to be able to protect myself (why I have no idea because we live in a pretty nice area) so she got her brother to teach me it for a bit and then I started going to formal classes.

The third is kick-boxing. I got into kick-boxing on my own merit. In the 8th grade I was just about able to defend myself against this random kid that didn't like me. The only thing I took away from doing it was that I couldn't fight for grozit standing up. So I learnt I guess haha.

In the way of music:
    • Punk-Rock.
    • Indie-Rock.
    • Nu-Metal.
    • Dubstep.
    • Alt. Rap.

I've kind of rambled for ages.

Also, an FYI: the girl in my icon is just someone I find attractive.

Other interesting things:
    • I have heterochromia.
    • I'm lucky enough to have my best-friend live 3 houses away.

Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

Default Re: dunno

Interesting hobbies, I have a cat myself aswell. Used to have two, but one got run over.
    They were both awesome and the one who is still alive is still being a bad donkey MF doing as it pleases not giving to many F's.

I used to be into Thai boxing, somewhat similar to kick boxing I believe? As in thai box the legs are very important aswell, but the arms are ofcourse also used.

I like your taste in music btw, play any instrument by any chance?

Also two different eye colors? Interesting.

Oh goody looky here I forgot to welcome you!
    Welcome.
    There there lucky we didn't forget that.

Hope to hear more of ya, have a great time here. We're a fun bunch.
    He's just a dandy guy, in space.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Major.Tom View Post
    Interesting hobbies, I have a cat myself aswell. Used to have two, but one got run over.
    They were both awesome and the one who is still alive is still being a bad donkey MF doing as it pleases not giving to many F's.

I used to be into Thai boxing, somewhat similar to kick boxing I believe? As in thai box the legs are very important aswell, but the arms are ofcourse also used.

I like your taste in music btw, play any instrument by any chance?

Also two different eye colors? Interesting.

Oh goody looky here I forgot to welcome you!
    Welcome.
    There there lucky we didn't forget that.

Hope to hear more of ya, have a great time here. We're a fun bunch.
    Your cat got run over? That's so sad. Mine is like 3 at the moment and I'm really happy that we live in a private area so there aren't many cars coming by. And ahaha, my cat is just a pussy. Like he is scared of everything. Shoes, handbags, strings even. Like what. He relies on my dogs too much and they obey!

Yeah Thai Boxing is pretty similar. A misconception is that Thai Boxing always uses more elbows/knees than Kick-Boxing, though. Kick-Boxing can use it just as much. I think the main difference is that when doing it traditionally (sport-wise) in Thai Boxing dodging/moving out of range is considered cowardly and you actually lose points for it. To score points you weave and counter your opponents' strikes with your own. The better your strikes are executed the higher you score.

And thanks. Yeah, I play bass-guitar a little bit but I'm pretty bad. I don't take lessons I just do it with my friend when she comes around because she's really good and it is fun to do it with her.

Again, thanks! And yet again, thanks. Haha.

You probably will hear more of me anyway.

Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by husky oos View Post
    Your cat got run over? That's so sad. Mine is like 3 at the moment and I'm really happy that we live in a private area so there aren't many cars coming by. And ahaha, my cat is just a pussy. Like he is scared of everything. Shoes, handbags, strings even. Like what. He relies on my dogs too much and they obey!

Yeah Thai Boxing is pretty similar. A misconception is that Thai Boxing always uses more elbows/knees than Kick-Boxing, though. Kick-Boxing can use it just as much. I think the main difference is that when doing it traditionally (sport-wise) in Thai Boxing dodging/moving out of range is considered cowardly and you actually lose points for it. To score points you weave and counter your opponents' strikes with your own. The better your strikes are executed the higher you score.

And thanks. Yeah, I play bass-guitar a little bit but I'm pretty bad. I don't take lessons I just do it with my friend when she comes around because she's really good and it is fun to do it with her.

Again, thanks! And yet again, thanks. Haha.

You probably will hear more of me anyway.
    Yeah not to many cars pass by hear either, but it onnly takes one sadly.
    That cat was really independent though, that cat traveled further by himself than my grown sister can o.O . But she is a bit of a goof.

Yeah I never did Thai Boxing in competition, so I'm not to enlightened in the rules.
    Just did it for fun and exercise.

I see I see, that's awesome a friend of mine is a killer on base.
    Me I play pussy guitar as in I play enough to attract some ladies. Kind off sad that that's my main objective. (I do enjoy playing guitar, so that's something aswell)
    Oh isn't the world a shallow place :P

One thing though, as this is an anime forum what are you favorite animes or genres?
    As your intro doesn't say anything about it.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah not to many cars pass by hear either, but it onnly takes one sadly.
    That cat was really independent though, that cat traveled further by himself than my grown sister can o.O . But she is a bit of a goof.

Yeah I never did Thai Boxing in competition, so I'm not to enlightened in the rules.
    Just did it for fun and exercise.

I see I see, that's awesome a friend of mine is a killer on base.
    Me I play pussy guitar as in I play enough to attract some ladies. Kind off sad that that's my main objective. (I do enjoy playing guitar, so that's something aswell)
    Oh isn't the world a shallow place :P

One thing though, as this is an anime forum what are you favorite animes or genres?
    As your intro doesn't say anything about it.
    True, that's fair, and meh. Lots of my friends do stuff like that in aim for sex, it isn't that shallow. Humans like sex, that's a given.

I kind of just watch anime as I would TV. I don't make any special effort to watch it, but when I do I get really into it. I watch Naruto consistently and I watched Bleach until it ended. The fantasy/action genre is pretty cool to watch. (:

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

True, that's fair, and meh. Lots of my friends do stuff like that in aim for sex, it isn't that shallow. Humans like sex, that's a given.

I kind of just watch anime as I would TV. I don't make any special effort to watch it, but when I do I get really into it. I watch Naruto consistently and I watched Bleach until it ended. The fantasy/action genre is pretty cool to watch. (:
    True, humans sure do like their intercourse.
    Naruto and Bleach, watched both aswell read both the manga's consistently now, kinda off take the fun out of the weekly episode though as I kind off know what's going to happen.

Looking for any similar anime? I watched a bunch.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

True, humans sure do like their intercourse.
    Naruto and Bleach, watched both aswell read both the manga's consistently now, kinda off take the fun out of the weekly episode though as I kind off know what's going to happen.

Looking for any similar anime? I watched a bunch.
    Urm not sure.

I want to watch any anime set in Russia/Canada/winter just to see what it's like. So if you wanna recommend a good one with those things then sure. (:

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the great AF!!

Enjoy yourself and have a great week ahead!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Urm not sure.

I want to watch any anime set in Russia/Canada/winter just to see what it's like. So if you wanna recommend a good one with those things then sure. (:
    Hmm that's not easy to find is it o.O
    Not sure I even know an anime set in Russia or Canada.
    Haven't watched any winter typed anime. Have watches the tv series of Game Of Thrones where winter is always coming.

Also never forget to brace yourselves.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm an indoorsy kind of person as well, so it's all cool.

Anyways. Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules. ^_^
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

G'day there and welcome to the forum
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome!! To the great AF!!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information