AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Iraq is falling back into chaos.

Threaded View

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Iraq is falling back into chaos.

Not sure if this belongs in serious discussions or not. If it does, moderator please move it.

I've been watching this on the news recently. The terrorist group ISIS has been marching from Syria into Iraq, bent on conquest. So far they've managed to capture a number of Iraqi army bases, and get their hands on military weapons such as tanks. The Iraqi soldiers have already fled in a panic, and didn't fight back much. Does ISIS represent a major threat to the US itself (in terms of possible future terrorist attacks), or what about possible terrorist attacks on our allies throughout the world (Britain, France, Germany, South Korea, Japan, etc), or is this terrorist group's main interest in just turning Iraq into a Sunni majority country (currently the Shiite Muslims are the majority of the population), and instituting the tyrannical "sharia" form of government? Do they plan to establish bases from which to plan major 9/11 style attacks on the US once they take over Iraq, or is instability/civilwar/revolution in Iraq and the nearby middle-east region the worst they intend to do? And what should the US do in response to this new situation?

Here's some news stories on the topic.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...thes-Iraq.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-options.html
    http://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-order...xTQnkAbcXQtDMD
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...ike-a-bargain/

What do you guy's think?
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 06-15-2014 at 05:18 AM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Thread Information