AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1108

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XL: WWE vs Tna

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I had trust in you given how many wolves you helped point out. It was also from you offering a truce to TNA to kill off NWO. You were either one of the wolves or a town making a legit offer. I saw it as the latter, given your voting history.

If I were wolf I wouldn't have let you stick around to pinpoint you were making a truce with me. I think the real wolf was counting on that

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XL: WWE vs Tna

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    what about you? who are you going to vote for.

we are already at he critical phase.

[Vote Pin Syaoran]
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    I had trust in you given how many wolves you helped point out. It was also from you offering a truce to TNA to kill off NWO. You were either one of the wolves or a town making a legit offer. I saw it as the latter, given your voting history.

If I were wolf I wouldn't have let you stick around to pinpoint you were making a truce with me. I think the real wolf was counting on that
    damn. thats a very good defense.

i have to say that the wolves i have been pinpoint are all NWO. ihavent tracked TNA s and thats all the reason for them to accept my allegiance to them. they dont need me anymore and they sure wanted to get rid of me if they could.

so everything depends on who you vote for. we cant afford to have multi lynch again...

Deathblade, why Syaoran? did you give up on wanting me dead? xD

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    [Vote Pin Syaoran]
    I remember last phase you wanted a four way lynch to happen hoping for killing a wolf. you know that Omega is one of them right? Why Syaoran all of a sudden?

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

welp, i thik i wont be able to participate on the rest of this phase.

@CrimsonMoon @Syaoran you guys have to vote too.

I just hope you guys can pin the remaining wolf and win the game when I come back

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alright, I'm home now. [Vote Pin Omega]

I'm still suspicious of DenjaX though, but I'll accept it as being a risky move of being extremely bold to the point where the wolves will keep you around as a scapegoat. ): Something just is odd about voting for an inactive player though, like I understand that Omega did not want another townie to die but at the same time that guarantees little to no chance of a wolf dying, voting for Ted was just kind of playing it safe, to get no bad credit under their name.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
    Alright, I'm home now. [Vote Pin Omega]

I'm still suspicious of DenjaX though, but I'll accept it as being a risky move of being extremely bold to the point where the wolves will keep you around as a scapegoat. ): Something just is odd about voting for an inactive player though, like I understand that Omega did not want another townie to die but at the same time that guarantees little to no chance of a wolf dying, voting for Ted was just kind of playing it safe, to get no bad credit under their name.
    So youd much rather risk an innocent townie over getting rid of a safe bet? Im actually glad I voted for Ted, because it turned out I was completely wrong about GFX. Of course, my vote was assuming there wouldnt be another lynch if Ted was voted for and I didnt have enough time afterwards to change my vote to someone else

You also realize [if Im correct] that lynching me or any other town is a win for the wolves given how few players are left

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So youd much rather risk an innocent townie over getting rid of a safe bet? Im actually glad I voted for Ted, because it turned out I was completely wrong about GFX. Of course, my vote was assuming there wouldnt be another lynch if Ted was voted for and I didnt have enough time afterwards to change my vote to someone else

You also realize [if Im correct] that lynching me or any other town is a win for the wolves given how few players are left

You're also losing the chance to get rid of a wolf. 4 town , 1 wolf. Assuming a townie dies today, and during the night, 2 town, one wolf. We have one more chance after this, but not a very good one.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

You're also losing the chance to get rid of a wolf. 4 town , 1 wolf. Assuming a townie dies today, and during the night, 2 town, one wolf. We have one more chance after this, but not a very good one.
    Given how little was accomplished that phase, I was more than happy with giving up that chance, especially since no one was really focused on Ribbon.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Given how little was accomplished that phase, I was more than happy with giving up that chance, especially since no one was really focused on Ribbon.
    I suppose it was a fair trade off.. it is difficult for me to decide who here is actually trustworthy or not.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I suppose it was a fair trade off.. it is difficult for me to decide who here is actually trustworthy or not.
    I trust Den and Death, personally. Im torn between you and CW, Im leaning a bit towards CM at the moment, given how he tried to make a connection between Ryu and GFx. Looking at the thread, it seems he's only posted a handful of times.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's strange how DB questioned Maru, but voting for Syaoran instead without any reason whatsoever. If it's because you said that you just have to lynch Syao to be sure she's town or not, then I think that's just a wasteful vote.

Lol Maru, why CW? Because, you know, I'm not wolf. I just took Hydrus's suggestion, looking back to the previous day phases about Ryu. At least I tried finding a wolf, even though I was wrong. But what caused Gfx to die wasn't because of votes but because of Den's ability.

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Also, what do you think of DB? Why do you think he's town when he himself claimed that he seems scummy in this game?

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    It's strange how DB questioned Maru, but voting for Syaoran instead without any reason whatsoever. If it's because you said that you just have to lynch Syao to be sure she's town or not, then I think that's just a wasteful vote.

Lol Maru, why CW? Because, you know, I'm not wolf. I just took Hydrus's suggestion, looking back to the previous day phases about Ryu. At least I tried finding a wolf, even though I was wrong. But what caused Gfx to die wasn't because of votes but because of Den's ability.

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Also, what do you think of DB? Why do you think he's town when he himself claimed that he seems scummy in this game?
    I realized I put CW [crimsonwolf] instead of CM [crimson moon] lol. My bad~

And I dunno...I guess him being honest about his scummy-ness just feels like hes being honest in a sense. Hes not denying it like someone guilty would....it makes sense in my head, it hard to put into words.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

At this point, I'm torn about voting between Maru and DB, but Maru seems more pro town than DB at the moment. I can understand your logic about Denja. Even though he acts scummy, he did help out town.

I can't say much about DB, it looks like he's been playing safe all this time, coming in here and there when the time is right. I don't buy that he's admitting he's acting scummy but he's not. He actually supports lynching multiple townies if I remember the last phase clearly. Also, his vote for Syaoran without stating any reason makes me even more suspicious of him because he wasn't questioning Syao, but Maru this phase. So why vote for Syaoran?

[vote PIN Deathblade/13.666]

I hope there's no tie this phase because if two people are town and both end up townies, then we have no chance to win against wolf. ._.

>>Enter My World<<

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

I could give you my real reasons, but that might let a wolf slip through our grasps. So I'll probably have to explain it after the game is over, but not before seeming that a wolf is watching and waiting.

But for now, I'm at a toss up between the lot of you. Why Dark overall? Just for old times sake. That and I want to see the responses and test the waters and yada yada ya.

Personally Denja and Maru are on one side of the spectrum, and CM and Dark on the other.

Denja and Maru have been more active and helpful in wolf lynching, but could easily have been TNA trying to weed out nWo.

Dark and CM have been more passive, randomly posting and minimal effort to scumhunt other than pointing out inaccuracies and flawed arguments. Could easily be TNA trying to lay low.

Myself, I've been kind of in the middle activity wise, plus going for what I can and trying to probe further (albeit unsuccessfully). Thus I've had to resort to multi-lynchings for increased odds of nailing a wolf (Though as one can see, that has yet to have much success too).
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vote tally?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Omega (3): DenjaX, Syaoran, Omega
    Syaoran (1): Deathblade/13.666
    Deathblade/13.666 (1): CrimsonMoon

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

I don't like the idea of multi lynching at all, not this phase. If tie occurs and both are townies, then wolf will win. At least if we don't get the wolf this phase, then there will be next day phase to catch the wolf.

At least I'm trying to hunt scum. I want to be more careful to not weed townies, but that's a hard thing to do considering how the wolf seems to blend well with town.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

How long before the voting close?
    Last edited by CrimsonMoon; 06-12-2014 at 12:36 AM. Reason: fix vote tally

>>Enter My World<<

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Voting closed!

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Town win! The final wolf "Maru" has been lynched!
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I haven't been keeping up with the game but Maru being Mafia caught me off guard. Ryu and OF, I easily got it tho.

That being said, it was a very fun game to watch and play, even despite the disadvantage NWO had.

Good job Yoko and good job Town.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-12-2014 at 01:31 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    I haven't been keeping up with the game but Maru being Mafia caught me off guard. Ryu and OF, I easily got it tho.

That being said, it was a very fun game to watch and play, even despite the disadvantage NWO had.

Good job Yoko.
    NWO had IMO odds as good as town. Actually, there were less of you so you guys had an advantage actually.

Thanks!

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    NWO had IMO odds as good as town. Actually, there were less of you so you guys had an advantage actually.

Thanks!
    Not really.

We were in a Serial Killer-like position, and minus the kill, it was even more disadvantageous.

Only way he could of reached our Wincon was by leading lynches (and we had to eliminate all town)...and we had watch out from Mafia too.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-12-2014 at 01:39 AM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Was going to change vote if Maru suddenly votes last minute, because that would be way scummy, lol.
    Good thing I survive as town until the end of the game.
    I wanna know if the remaining players have special skills or not, especially Den, since he doesn't seem lynchable, lol.
    Also, QT please.

>>Enter My World<<

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Not really.

We were in a Serial Killer-like position, and minus the kill, it was even more disadvantageous.
    Maybe so, but the fact remains there were less of you and if town could survive.. you could of. The draw of the cards just wasn't in your favor. Not adding the underused broadcast system. I'm not saying you played bad, but this was a possible win situation for NWO with the twists pulling the wolves down and really you were no different than townies. Hydrus just got you out under lucky terms, lol.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 06-12-2014 at 01:43 AM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Overall, it was fun playing.

23. Likes DenjaX liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Was going to change vote if Maru suddenly votes last minute, because that would be way scummy, lol.
    Good thing I survive as town until the end of the game.
    I wanna know if the remaining players have special skills or not, especially Den, since he doesn't seem lynchable, lol.
    Also, QT please.
    Den won the early game number guessing contest and got an ability in which he'd be safe once. Other players had none, but one ability was unused. I can't give QT on X1 sadly.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Maybe so, but the fact remains there were less of you and if town could survive.. you could of. The draw of the cards just wasn't in your favor. Not adding the underused broadcast system. I'm not saying you played bad, but this was a possible win situation for NWO with the twists pulling the wolves down and really you no different than townies. Hydrus just got you out under lucky terms, lol.
    You're thinking of the slim chance though, that's the problem.

You didn't get my edit so I'll C/P:
    Only way he could of reached our Wincon was by leading lynches (and we had to eliminate all town)...and we had watch out from Mafia too.
    The broadcast wouldn't have helped at all.

You really have no idea how hard is to win as a Serial Killer, tho. xD (And a serial killer with no kill, mind you)

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I see, so he's bluffing when he said we can't lynch him again, lol. What's the unused ability?

>>Enter My World<<

27. Likes DenjaX liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information