AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Help - Device] Anime: Computer - TV

Junior Member couldzao is on a distinguished road couldzao's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2014 04:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [Help - Device] Anime: Computer - TV

I come here to ask for your help:

Recently, I have seen a lot of anime, but im kinda tired of always being at the computer sitting in a chair watching it for hours.
    So I would like to connect the computer to my TV (about 50 '), and see the anime in HD, and if possible without those black bars on top and bottom ..
    My friends says that he links the PS3 to the TV, and watches anime pretty well, but as I haven't PS3, I would like you to tell to me the best way to do this with the computer ..

Thanks for your help
    couldzao

Member Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus has a brilliant future Aaeeschylus's Avatar
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2015 11:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: enteih20

Default Re: Anime: Computer - TV

1) Shut down your PC.

2) Disconnect the monitor. If you have a high-definition TV and your PC has an HDTV-compatible video card, you can ignore this step if your video card has multiple video outputs.

3) Position your PC next to your TV. Leave the mouse and keyboard attached.

4) Connect the video cable to your PC and TV's video ports. Remember to attach any adapters you may need in order to establish a connection from your PC to your TV.
    Since both PCs and TVs differ significantly across the board, there's no "typical" setup. But some setups you might see more often include:
    An HDMI to HDMI cable
    A VGA to VGA cable
    An S-video to RCA
    A DVI to VGA cable

5) Connect the audio cable from your PC's 3.5mm audio jack to the audio port on your TV. For most PCs, you can accomplish this by betting a 3.5 mm to 3 RCA AV video cable that supports audio.

6) Set your TV to the input coming from your computer. Consult your TV's user guide for instructions if necessary.

7) If your video cable does not support audio and you're using a separate audio cable, adjust the audio settings on your TV if sound isn't working. Make sure that your audio is not coming in from your HDMI, or other digital signal, if your cable does not support audio. Try changing the audio settings from digital to video if your audio up and working.

8) Turn your PC on. You should see your PC's startup screen on the TV.

9) Adjust the screen resolution if necessary. If you have connected to a high-definition TV, its 16:9 aspect ratio may cause the picture to be stretched. Use a screen resolution that matches this aspect ratio.
    If you don't see a recognizable image, you may have to disconnect your monitor temporarily and adjust your resolution before reconnecting your PC to your TV.

If you follow these steps correctly, it should work. I do this alot for the same reason you do. Although, i have started downloading the anime series and putting it on my ps3 so i can watch it through my ps3, like your friend said.
    └I hope to teach you one last thing. I'll make you taste the bullet that will cause your loss.┘

Senior Member nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2017 11:20 PM
    Threads

Default Re: [Help - Device] Anime: Computer - TV

Quote Originally Posted by couldzao View Post
    I come here to ask for your help:

Recently, I have seen a lot of anime, but im kinda tired of always being at the computer sitting in a chair watching it for hours.
    So I would like to connect the computer to my TV (about 50 '), and see the anime in HD, and if possible without those black bars on top and bottom ..
    My friends says that he links the PS3 to the TV, and watches anime pretty well, but as I haven't PS3, I would like you to tell to me the best way to do this with the computer ..

Thanks for your help
    couldzao
    You could buy a Roku box (they're relatively cheap) and add one of the anime Channels like Crunchyroll. They're not really channels in the sense of cable television but more like applications (e.g. like Netflix on XBox or PS3).

If you do buy a Roku, I strongly recommend the Bluetooth remote. I personally have the infrared version and it's kind of flaky. I've tried the Bluetooth version and it's so much better!

Member Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: comicconreview69 Steam ID: comicconreviews

Default Re: [Help - Device] Anime: Computer - TV

All modern laptops have an HDMI input as do all modern HDTV's. Get an HDMI cable (preferably one over 10ft). Plug it from your laptop to your TV.
    Job done. I tried this recently and I didn't have to configure anything it's an immediate process.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information