AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How's this guy not banned from Youtube?

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default How's this guy not banned from Youtube?

He goes by Ash Ketchum on Youtube. He's been on Youtube for 3 months now.
    His channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/PokeAsh0304/videos

He has uploaded every episode of every season of Pokemon ever created (that's 273 episodes). And this doesn't appear to be an official Nintendo operated Youtube channel. That makes this guy a TV-show pirate on a MASSIVE scale! I'd expect to find an episode dump like this on pirate torrent websites, but not on Youtube, especially given that Youtube has a content recognition system that recognizes video and audio and blocks any uploads that are flagged by the content recognition system. And I'm sure that all the Pokemon episodes are already in the content recognition system, given that it's such a major franchise. Yet it seems that none of his uploads have been removed or blocked in any way. Normally if you get 3 copyright violations, your account gets banned. Yet this guy has all the Pokemon episodes uploaded, and his account and videos are all operational! Normally when an account is banned, going to the Youtube channel of that account displays a message that the user has been banned. So I know he's not banned, because there is no such message, and none of his videos say they have been removed for copyright violation when they are played, so I know none of his videos have been removed.

I'm like WOW! How did he manage to get away with this act of piracy on such a large scale!?

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

I bet he's gonna get banned quite quickly now. I just reported this (and another similar) Youtube channel to the official company that owns the copyright for Pokemon (called the Pokemon Company, aka Pokemon LTD, who holds the ownership for Pokemon franchise, on behalf of Nintendo).
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

2. Dislikes Яequiem disliked this post
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Default Re: How's this guy not banned from Youtube?

How are you not banned from here? And surprised you did it considering you didn't like when I did it to you.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 05-25-2014 at 10:42 PM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let's call Scooby Doo.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 03:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

I only upload those types of video to let people see but wont do it for profit just fun viewing

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information