AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blade and Soul

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 03:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

Default Blade and Soul

I've been wondering when the time for the official beta or release date for the game because it's looks awesome.

Junior Member Sphazti is on a distinguished road Sphazti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2014 09:31 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Blade and Soul

The English version never told us when the alpha or beta date but you can play the Chinese version which is pretty annoying, it takes about 20 hours for me to download it and patching take another 5 hours and than when you get to the logging screen on launcher you have to choose from around 20 different servers which you will not remember because it's all in random numbers, but overall it's an amazing game. The story is great, graphics are beautiful, fast paced combat.

3. Likes frdpwr427 liked this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sphazti View Post
    The English version never told us when the alpha or beta date but you can play the Chinese version which is pretty annoying, it takes about 20 hours for me to download it and patching take another 5 hours and than when you get to the logging screen on launcher you have to choose from around 20 different servers which you will not remember because it's all in random numbers, but overall it's an amazing game. The story is great, graphics are beautiful, fast paced combat.
    Its alright I hear. To bad the anime adaption has been horrible.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Its alright I hear. To bad the anime adaption has been horrible.
    Ya I watch the first episode and I stop, nothing like the game. The story was all wrong, story shoulda been the main character meeting this important person after what happen back then, which by the way is terrible. Crazier and horrible than voldemort killing harry's parents/people. (I KNOWWWWWWWW It doesn't make sense because I didn't wanna spoil too much)

Member gobSIDES is on a distinguished road gobSIDES's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2015 08:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gobS1DES PSN ID: gobSIDES Steam ID: ChannelCG

Just don't even get exited for it-I saw this game no joke in 2009 and for the last 4 years they have been talking about EU and Na release but it never seems to get any closer LOL.

Big shame as it looks so good, should have been out in 2012-13 at least imo...
    More promising releases for K-MMO fans are Archeage(which I played the RU beta) and Black Desert.

7. Likes frdpwr427 liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can't wait for Archeage going into beta, Bless , Black Desert, Peria Chronicles, Maplestory 2, and....................... When will Phantasy Star Online 2 ever come out in NA ?????? Q V Q
    Last edited by Sphazti; 06-18-2014 at 10:56 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information