AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strike Witches official Youtube release

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2017 02:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Strike Witches official Youtube release

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the Magical Girls section or the Science Fiction section of these forums, so I'm putting this in the general anime section.

Funimation, the company who owns the Strike Witches distribution license for the US, has posted all 24 of the full episodes (12 in each season, and 2 seasons) of Strike Witches (English subtitled, not English dubbed) on their Youtube channel. This isn't piracy. It's really legit! If you don't have the DVDs of this anime, you can watch them legally for free on Funimation's Youtube channel. Below I have embedded each episode video.

Note. Some of these episodes contain material that would be considered not kid friendly. As such, Youtube will prevent you from watching these if you are younger than allowed by the age rating of the video. On such videos, you must be a Youtube member to view those videos. You may not view them as a guest. Youtube uses the birthday you entered when you signed up for their service to calculate your age. If you are below the age for which the video was rated, the video will be blocked for you. Please do NOT cheat the system by entering a fake birthday when you sign up for Youtube.

Episodes in spoiler box, because there's a lot of them.

Season 1

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Season 2

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 05-16-2014 at 01:22 AM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

Default Re: Strike Witches official Youtube release

They've had Strike Witches on Youtube for a while... I knew someone who watched the series months ago on Youtube. Funimation uploads their older series to Youtube all the time. Just go to their channel and look at their (huge number of) playlists.

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2017 02:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Strike Witches official Youtube release

Not gonna bother to take the time to post all the eps here, but I see that Funimation also has all 12 of the Xenosaga anime episodes on Youtube. If you are a Xenosaga game fan, I encourage you to watch this anime. There's nothing more awesome than watching video game characters in action running around on their own rather than you controlling them, as they kick epic butt in ways more awesome than any playable video game character.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information