AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXXVIII: The Return. [Game Thread]

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXXVIII: The Return. [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrus View Post
    How exactly am I a wolf? I could say the same for you guys. We need to be rational. Having trust issues obviously is not going to work. Pointing fingers at random while the puppies blindfire will take us nowhere, you will just end up killing all the innocent people. The day one phase was still an early phase for anyone to have leads, even now it still is.
    How exactly are you a wolf? Better question to ask: How are you not a wolf? You tend to not defend yourself very much (its done in a suspicious way to add). From evidence Omega has clearly pointed out, it is easily incorrect to say we are pointing fingers at random. Actually, you are the most logical person here currently to be a wolf. Also, I am certain we are being rational. Do you find anything not rational about what we said?

It is never early to have an idea on who is a wolf. Especially when the lead is this great.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    How exactly are you a wolf? Better question to ask: How are you not a wolf? You tend to not defend yourself very much (its done in a suspicious way to add). From evidence Omega has clearly pointed out, it is easily incorrect to say we are pointing fingers at random. Actually, you are the most logical person here currently to be a wolf. Also, I am certain we are being rational. Do you find anything not rational about what we said?

It is never early to have an idea on who is a wolf. Especially when the lead is this great.
    I fail to see what is suspicious about me. Is it because I refused to say that I am a townie? The rules clearly state that I cannot claim a role, to claim is to state or assert that something is the case. For all I know it could have been a trick or something to get me kicked out. The desperation coming out of DenjaX made me want to say anything even less. Looking back at how you went against DenjaX and waited last minute to not change your vote, I could say that you are the wolf trying to make townies look guilty.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hydrus, you keep refreshing your page without answering my question. Whats wrong? Trying to scramble? Trying to come up with a defense?

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meow meow meow, who should I vote for? :3

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have multiple tabs opened and when you preview a post your activity refreshes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I fail to see what is suspicious about me. Is it because I refused to say that I am a townie? The rules clearly state that I cannot claim a role, to claim is to state or assert that something is the case. For all I know it could have been a trick or something to get me kicked out. The desperation coming out of DenjaX made me want to say anything even less. Looking back at how you went against DenjaX and waited last minute to not change your vote, I could say that you are the wolf trying to make townies look guilty.
    You have it wrong. If you are a townie, you SHOULD be telling us you are one. Not just avoiding the question. Its suspicious and shows inexperience. Oh really? Did you not notice I was not on?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You have it wrong. If you are a townie, you SHOULD be telling us you are one. Not just avoiding the question. Its suspicious and shows inexperience. Oh really? Did you not notice I was not on?
    I did say I never played this game before lol. Not necessarily you need to be logged in to read the content of the forums.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I did say I never played this game before lol. Not necessarily you need to be logged in to read the content of the forums.
    So, are you a townie? You may be new, but what are people supposed to think if you keep dodging the question? Are we supposed to assume you are when you bring nothing to the table? You can use the "inexperience" card to your advantage of course, but it only takes you so far.

What you say is true, but I was not on the forum AT all (minus once, but I was busy watching anime).

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

How exactly am I a wolf? I could say the same for you guys. We need to be rational. Having trust issues obviously is not going to work. Pointing fingers at random while the puppies blindfire will take us nowhere, you will just end up killing all the innocent people. The day one phase was still an early phase for anyone to have leads, even now it still is.
    You refused to answer Dens simple question: Are you town? You were afraid of the lie detector checking if you were lying if you did claim town and voted Den off, fearing he had that role.

That just screams "OMG YOU GAIZ....IM A WOLF =D"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

10. Thanks Anime Forum thanked for this post
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So, are you a townie? You may be new, but what are people supposed to think if you keep dodging the question? Are we supposed to assume you are when you bring nothing to the table? You can use the "inexperience" card to your advantage of course, but it only takes you so far.

What you say is true, but I was not on the forum AT all (minus once, but I was busy watching anime).
    Yes. The same thing that I can expect from people who points the spotlight towards fellow townies.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    You refused to answer Dens simple question: Are you town? You were afraid of the lie detector checking if you were lying if you did claim town and voted Den off, fearing he had that role.

That just screams "OMG YOU GAIZ....IM A WOLF =D"
    Two people teaming up against me the way that you guys are screams wolf to me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes. The same thing that I can expect from people who points the spotlight towards fellow townies.
    I don't believe you nor do I believe you are a fellow townie like me. I am CERTAIN you are a wolf. I don't use CERTAIN often man.

[Vote Lynch Hydrus]

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Um. I've seen 5 people team up together and they were all townies. So.... point?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That makes me feel special lol.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Um. I've seen 5 people team up together and they were all townies. So.... point?
    Not me. It proves the point that I made a few posts above. To me it seems like you are wolf and maybe omega too, and both are trying to eliminate townies by gathering a following against them. Either that or you are confused.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

'Teaming up on you' would mean we're picking on you without reason. We have plenty of reason

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Not me. It proves the point that I made a few posts above. To me it seems like you are wolf and maybe omega too, and both are trying to eliminate townies by gathering a following against them. Either that or you are confused.
    Says the man who tried to kill off someone thought to be the lie detector

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suddenly I'm a wolf, but Omega is only a "maybe"? Why am I more suspicious in your eyes? I'd love to hear this.

I disagree. You are the only obvious target here. I mean, you fit the wolf bill perfectly.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So she is indeed wolf, eh? Either way, it is way too early for votes to fly out, at least from me. The phase just started.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So she is indeed wolf, eh? Either way, it is way too early for votes to fly out, at least from me. The phase just started.
    Who said that? I'm asking you to answer my question on why you think I'm more suspicious.

Nice attempt to dodge my question though.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I already did answer your questions a few posts above. Also, you implied that when I said that only you were wolf and maybe* Omega. It confirmed that you both are indeed working together. Look back at both of your post history in this thread, from start to finish. You tried to play a fool out of me when you said:

Oh really? Did you not notice I was not on?
    I know better than that, though. It is really fishy how the phase ended with your vote on DenjaX and a few minutes later you said that it was too late for you to switch to me, a person in which Omega already had a vote on. Once this phase started I was the first target and within minutes both of you were the first to place votes on me.

Omega's post here and your post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    Obvious wolf is obvious, [vote lynch Hydrus]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi
    Thats basically how I feel. Especially since the wolves avoided eating the ones who found him suspicious.
    So much pressure trying to be placed on me to make me look bad. So much desperation coming out of you both.

So Hydrus, you often look at this thread, but rarely try to defend yourself?

So whats up? You a wolf?
    Hydrus, you keep refreshing your page without answering my question. Whats wrong? Trying to scramble? Trying to come up with a defense?
    Obviously you two are working together. You agreed with me that you can indeed read the thread as a guest too. Added that you are gathering a following against me because I chose to play by the rules and not reveal that I am a townie, I am certain that both of you are wolves.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

I dunno why I called you Shinobi. Editing posts is against the rules, sorry lol.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I already did answer your questions a few posts above. Also, you implied that when I said that only you were wolf and maybe* Omega. It confirmed that you both are indeed working together. Look back at both of your post history in this thread, from start to finish. You tried to play a fool out of me when you said
    You didnt. He was referring to what you think makes him suspicious. Something you havent answered =p

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That whole post that you quoted explains why though :|

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It logged me out after a HUGE post. I'm mad.

Anyways: The point of wolf is to find wolves and convince us you are townie. Did I not say that?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, and I found two. Lucky me :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Desperate. Firstly, how did you find two? I can't speak for Omega, but I have done nothing to indicate I am a wolf. Unlike you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Im sorry, which one of us voted for a innocent townie? Oh, right, you.

I still dont see you voting for us if we are wolves.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[Vote Lynch Albear]

:3 I know what you did.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I already did answer your questions a few posts above. Also, you implied that when I said that only you were wolf and maybe* Omega. It confirmed that you both are indeed working together. Look back at both of your post history in this thread, from start to finish. You tried to play a fool out of me when you said:

I know better than that, though. It is really fishy how the phase ended with your vote on DenjaX and a few minutes later you said that it was too late for you to switch to me, a person in which Omega already had a vote on. Once this phase started I was the first target and within minutes both of you were the first to place votes on me.

Omega's post here and your post here.

So much pressure trying to be placed on me to make me look bad. So much desperation coming out of you both.

Obviously you two are working together. You agreed with me that you can indeed read the thread as a guest too. Added that you are gathering a following against me because I chose to play by the rules and not reveal that I am a townie, I am certain that both of you are wolves.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

I dunno why I called you Shinobi. Editing posts is against the rules, sorry lol.
    Back to this. So, I can read the board offline. Everyone can. Are you in panic?

Closed Thread

Thread Information