AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXXVIII: The Return. [Game Thread]

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Wolf XXXVIII: The Return. [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    And @Aries as well.... Just to blow away the confusion between Syaoran and myself.. I have NO IDEA what she means about what I did.. which isn't anything because i didn't do anything. And now that I've been "normalized", I am just a townie that can only vote and speculate.

@Syaoran
    Umm, are you townie? Just a random question, miss....

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Normalized? I take it you lost it helping someone else out, if that's true than thanks. ^.^

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Hmm... I feel either @RyuTama or @Syaoran is silenced. Given that one has been active and the other hasn't. I'll wager that Syaoran is silenced and Ryu is just too busy to join. I guess we'll really find out if Hydrus is town or not.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The more that I think about it the more the puzzle pieces fall together. Based on RyuTama's post from the last phase where he figured out who was silenced, my guess is that Sya is the silenced one for this phase. RyuTama has not been online since yesterday, and only two people have yet to post. Syaoran liked both Deathblade and Albear's comment, but did not post. If someone is silenced, do they know that they are silenced? Or is Sya not risking it?

Albear, why do you keep mentioning Sya? The person that knows what you did and confirmed to have something "handy dandy". The person that could be possibly silenced? Why do I feel that in this phase the people laying low and were quiet throughout the game are starting to rise up? What is your reason for voting on me? Aries and CrimsonMoon have no reasons that are justifiable. I have yet to read anything from you. Inform me.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Man, if CrimsonMoon gets lynched and ends up being wolf, the next one has to be Albear. I can see through their plans.

3. Likes Syaoran liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Might want to look at convincing Albear or Aries to change their minds. Because it might be too late to wait on Ryu. Though currently thinking about things I think we might be at a disadvantage. 3 wolves, to 2 active and 1 silent player perhaps? Though one may not be a wolf, just a shady townie.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrus View Post

Albear, why do you keep mentioning Sya? The person that knows what you did and confirmed to have something "handy dandy". The person that could be possibly silenced? Why do I feel that in this phase the people laying low and were quiet throughout the game are starting to rise up? What is your reason for voting on me? Aries and CrimsonMoon have no reasons that are justifiable. I have yet to read anything from you. Inform me.

Man, if CrimsonMoon gets lynched and ends up being wolf, the next one has to be Albear. I can see through their plans.
    The handy dandy thing is something I could do.. I wasn't a regular townie. It's worthless now, since I've been normalized by someone.. maybe a wolf.. like you! In the past, a new player would admit town when asked. You are the first to refuse answering.. at least by my knowledge. I don't have anything to go for besides that and a hunch.. the same feeling I got when reading through DenjaX's posts in the first day phase.
    The laying low to rising up thingy is simple: we are losing to the wolves!
    As for Syaoran.. I really.. really don't know. I'm straight up confuzzled with her. I don't know if she is trolling, if she is silenced, nothing.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Despite what I don't know about Syaoran.. I DO think she is town.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

In the past, a new player would admit town when asked. You are the first to refuse answering.. at least by my knowledge. I don't have anything to go for besides that and a hunch.. the same feeling I got when reading through DenjaX's posts in the first day phase.
    Not always, Albear. My first game I refused to as well. Still, only a few actually did answer within the first phase. Most of the "townies" admitted it after Day 1.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Now to wait for Ryu to catch up so she can make sense of things for herself and vote...

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Not always, Albear. My first game I refused to as well. Still, only a few actually did answer within the first phase. Most of the "townies" admitted it after Day 1.
    Ah, ok. But I said that from vague recollections of past games. Were you asked directly?
    I think some people asked everyone from a single post, which prompted some to answer.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ah, ok. But I said that from vague recollections of past games. Were you asked directly?
    I think some people asked everyone from a single post, which prompted some to answer.
    No, if memory serves me correctly, Someone said we should do it like Denja did, and people started to do it, and I was all "No. That's dumb, because the LD wouldn't be able to keep up with all the "I'm Town"'s and Wolves will say they are Town with a degree of getting away with it.

9. Likes DenjaX liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, if memory serves me correctly, Someone said we should do it like Denja did, and people started to do it, and I was all "No. That's dumb, because the LD wouldn't be able to keep up with all the "I'm Town"'s and Wolves will say they are Town with a degree of getting away with it.
    Ok. Hydrus was asked directly though, by Shinobu.
    In any case.. I smell fur, fangs, and more fur with Hydrus. At least, thats what I hope I smell.

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^^

And I answered. Flip back to the page behind this one where I quoted and linked to it.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Here. Post #167.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Your allergies must be kicking in :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I smell fur and fangs, but it's not from Hydrus. New Wolf or not, the more veteran wolves would've helped him defend his own battle. Not leave him hanging on his own for 3 days. Even if they're gonna use him as a fall guy, they wouldn't let the fall guy fall if they can coach him out of a lynch. That way towards the later end of the game they have the fall guy take that fall and keep the heat off of them.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Omigod I'm so sorry for not showing up last night. Got caught up in gaming and ended up sleeping in super late. >.<

Awesome protector is awesome. I just realized that wolves would have won if we had lost one more townie last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    Both Hydrus and Ryu are wolves. I'm 99.99% percent sure of that. Why? Because since the very beginning, Ryu was defending Hydrus from every argument thrown at him. She did it subtly, but did you not notice how she would interrogate practically everyone EXCEPT him? That's because she was trying to direct attention everywhere else.
    Now, look at the past votes. Almost everyone that directly targeted Hydrus is dead. Omega, DenjaX, and Shinobi. Syaoran voted for him as well, but he was sort of pressured into it. Yet, Ryu kept saying she wouldn't "be happy with a Hydrus lynch", whilst pressuring everyone else, and not even bothering to take others' opinions into account. It's because she's never going to want to lynch him, due to the fact that they're both wolves.

Oh and remember how I mentioned Syaoran voting for Hydrus, but still managing to stay alive? Who was the last person Ryu targeted last phase? Syaoran. Coincidence?
    Is it coincidence that you seem to be one of the only people who don't get it? I explained my reasoning for not voting for Hydrus, multiple times. Does that mean I've ruled him out as a wolf? Of course not. Simply that there were players that I find more suspicious, and so, I vote for them instead.

"Gais, gais, she doesn't think he's the most suspicious player, SO BOTH OF THEM MUST BE WOLVES" ...is what your entire argument sounds like. You're either trying too hard, or not trying hard enough.

As for this mess between Syaoran and Albear, I'm still not really buying Sya's innocence. Albear admitted he didn't "do anything", but now that he claims to have been normalized, it proves that he did indeed have an ability. I think that the wolves may have a role that lets them view other people's abilities. That way, the wolves could have seen Albear's role, let Syaoran post about it to try and gain his (and the town's) trust, and then finally normalized him once they finally decided his ability was too dangerous for them.

So, Aries, if you were really that desperate to try and sway my vote away from your fellow wolf, you tried in vain.

[Vote Lynch Syaoran]

Also, I find it funny how you were trying to stack some extra suspicion on me by trying to claim that I was a wolf silencing myself. We all know who was silenced last phase, so we could use the exact same logic against you. You might want to think before being so eager to tie the noose around your own neck.

@CrimsonMoon So are you scumbuddies with Syaoran and/or Aries? :3

Updated scumlist:

Town:
    DeathBlade
    Albear
    Hydrus

Scum:
    Syaoran
    Aries
    CrimsonMoon

I think I've said more than enough in my defense, as well as my reasoning against the aforementioned players~. I'll be happy to respond to any new questions, but please don't try and keep bringing up the same dead horse over and over, mmk?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Omigod I'm so sorry for not showing up last night. Got caught up in gaming and ended up sleeping in super late. >.<

Awesome protector is awesome. I just realized that wolves would have won if we had lost one more townie last night.

Is it coincidence that you seem to be one of the only people who don't get it? I explained my reasoning for not voting for Hydrus, multiple times. Does that mean I've ruled him out as a wolf? Of course not. Simply that there were players that I find more suspicious, and so, I vote for them instead.

"Gais, gais, she doesn't think he's the most suspicious player, SO BOTH OF THEM MUST BE WOLVES" ...is what your entire argument sounds like. You're either trying too hard, or not trying hard enough.

As for this mess between Syaoran and Albear, I'm still not really buying Sya's innocence. Albear admitted he didn't "do anything", but now that he claims to have been normalized, it proves that he did indeed have an ability. I think that the wolves may have a role that lets them view other people's abilities. That way, the wolves could have seen Albear's role, let Syaoran post about it to try and gain his (and the town's) trust, and then finally normalized him once they finally decided his ability was too dangerous for them.

So, Aries, if you were really that desperate to try and sway my vote away from your fellow wolf, you tried in vain.

[Vote Lynch Syaoran]

Also, I find it funny how you were trying to stack some extra suspicion on me by trying to claim that I was a wolf silencing myself. We all know who was silenced last phase, so we could use the exact same logic against you. You might want to think before being so eager to tie the noose around your own neck.

@CrimsonMoon So are you scumbuddies with Syaoran and/or Aries? :3

Updated scumlist:

Town:
    DeathBlade
    Albear
    Hydrus

Scum:
    Syaoran
    Aries
    CrimsonMoon

I think I've said more than enough in my defense, as well as my reasoning against the aforementioned players~. I'll be happy to respond to any new questions, but please don't try and keep bringing up the same dead horse over and over, mmk?
    Wouldn't it be best to vote for the wolf with the most votes on him, Ryu? That would at least tie Hydrus and CrimsonMoon, and then it would be up to the fates.

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Wouldn't it be best to vote for the wolf with the most votes on him, Ryu? That would at least tie Hydrus and CrimsonMoon, and then it would be up to the fates.
    My vote is more of a way to see how everyone will respond. If the time gets closer with no new developments, then yes, I'll switch it to CM.

Right now though, I would like to hear some defenses.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

My vote is more of a way to see how everyone will respond. If the time gets closer with no new developments, then yes, I'll switch it to CM.

Right now though, I would like to hear some defenses.
    Well if logic is serving me right. You won't get any from Syaoran, because she's silenced.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

With her silenced, it leaves the wolves with a 3 on 3 battle against us, even votes, and either fates or a Governor can get the right one dead.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Well if logic is serving me right. You won't get any from Syaoran, because she's silenced.
    I realize that. But if I'm right about who the wolves are, Aries and CM will most likely come to her defense. Aries mentioned earlier that he would be back before phase ends, so we'll see what he has to say.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I realize that. But if I'm right about who the wolves are, Aries and CM will most likely come to her defense. Aries mentioned earlier that he would be back before phase ends, so we'll see what he has to say.
    If you're correct than our only hope it to get the one townie of the bunch to vote for CM. Unless Syaoran is the one townie, and Albear is lieing about being "normalized".

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Besides, why come to her defense, they're but a lynch from winning.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

If you're correct than our only hope it to get the one townie of the bunch to vote for CM. Unless Syaoran is the one townie, and Albear is lieing about being "normalized".
    Well, CM and Aries obviously aren't going to change their vote. So @Albear , that leaves you. What do you think about the possibilities I've brought up? Do you think it's safer to vote for one person with only a couple iffy arguments against him, or against one of the three people who are displaying obvious teamwork? (Or well, it seems obvious to me at least lol)

Also Death, I don't think he's lying. That would leave him open to being counterclaimed by whoever was really normalized.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, CM and Aries obviously aren't going to change their vote. So @Albear , that leaves you. What do you think about the possibilities I've brought up? Do you think it's safer to vote for one person with only a couple iffy arguments against him, or against one of the three people who are displaying obvious teamwork? (Or well, it seems obvious to me at least lol)

Also Death, I don't think he's lying. That would leave him open to being counterclaimed by whoever was really normalized.
    Only a team can defeat a team. The stronger the team, the harder it is to defeat. With only a lynch keeping us alive, I feel it'd be better to go for broke and try to kill a wolf on random luck than each of us pick and chose which team member of theirs to attack. Lynching CrimsonMoon would save us a bit, but letting Hydrus fall to a lynch because we didn't got enough counter votes would hurt more.

As for @Albear , If you are who I think you are, than you've trusted me enough already. I'm just asking for you to trust me one more time.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Looks like my plea will go unnoticed, and the hour of death draws near. I'd hurry and make any last minute changes, @RyuTama , @Hydrus , @Albear , @Syaoran , @CrimsonMoon , and @Aries .

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ryutama and deathblade.. You two better be friggin right. If not, I'm not changing from Hydrus if I don't get night killed.

[Change vote lynch CrimsonMoon]

Edited the vote format.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

If I'm wrong, and I survive the night. Lynch me.

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    Threads

I got back later than I thought I would, apologies for that. It looks like my post generated some discussion, but not the good kind.

There's not much time left in the phase to get into it with you right now, Ryu.

@Albear if we fail this lynch, town is done for. Are you really ready to take that responsibility? You've had all this suspicion on Hydrus since towards the beginning of the game. Are you really going to be swayed to vote for CrimsonMoon so easily?

"Not even fit to share the battlefield with me."

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That is very untownie of you.
    But.. Lets see who CM is.

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    Threads

That is very untownie of you.
    But.. Lets see who CM is.
    Untownie of me? Let me just say that I'm the reason town hasn't lost yet. I think that's pretty pro-town if you ask me.

"Not even fit to share the battlefield with me."

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Aries
    My reasonings for Hydrus is mostly gut feeling. Nothing strong.
    Ryutama and deathblade have better things to say against potential wolf.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

The untownie comment was for deathblade.. Mentioning himself as a martyr if CrimsonMoon ends up town.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    Untownie of me? Let me just say that I'm the reason town hasn't lost yet. I think that's pretty pro-town if you ask me.
    How so? What have you done to save any town members or track any wolves? You just jumped on Hydrus after all the work Maru and Yoko put into making him look quilty.

Closed Thread

Thread Information