AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Ending?

Hybrid View

Member Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 05:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeeHammy94 PSN ID: Wee-Hammy-94

Default Best Ending?

Out of all the animes you have all seen...

Which one had the best ending?

...An ending that really got to you, left you sitting there spechless.

Like it was that AMAZING that it left you wanting more but in a sence... You were satisfied with the ending, like it made sence and you wouldn't imagin it ending anyother way... just perfect. and not just the end but the build up to it...

Intrested in hearing your opinions... (and also, do the spoiler tag thing if you want to go into detail)

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Default Re: Best Ending?

I liked the endings for Gurren Lagann and Code Geass. Gurren Lagann successfully built up the entire anime from episode one and finished off with more over-the-top ridiculousness than anyone could have anticipated and Code Geass was... just good. I just tend to like anime(or stories in general) where I know for sure that whoever came up with the story knew how it was going to end and actually prepared for it. There are tons of animemanga out there that are pretty aimless and they could potentially end at any time. And sometimes they do. But I guess that's how the industry was built.

Senior Member Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 03:56 AM
    Threads

I like endings of Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood specially "Let it all out" ..I also love endings of kuroshitsuji as they are from Kalafina one of my fav..

UnExpected....

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cowboy Bebops ending is the first that comes to mind.
    An awesome series with an ending that really put everything to a close.
    ”See ya space cowboy.”

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information