AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Here's a really neat game engine.

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Here's a really neat game engine.

It's called Scratch. Designed at MIT, it allows you to graphically program sprites, for producing games, animations, simulations, etc. It's really awesome. You can play the various creations people have made in this, at the MIT webpages for it. It's really kinda like flash, but much simpler, and it's free to download and install on your own computer. To play the creations though you need to either play them in the Scratch software itself, or upload them to the MIT website (which allows others to play them then too). Unlike Flash, there is no "browser plugin" that you can download that lets you embed them in web pages for everybody to play who visits your own website (at least none that I could find on the MIT pages for this software). There's two versions, 1.4, and 2.0. To download version 1.4, go to http://scratch.mit.edu/scratch_1.4/ and select your OS (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
    Version 2.0 is platform independent. This is because it runs on the Adobe Air framework. For version 2.0 though you will need to download and install the correct version of Adobe Air for your system. To download the Installer for version 2.0, go to http://scratch.mit.edu/scratch2download/ and click on the link that says "Scratch 2.0 installer".
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Senior Member Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Jigsaw Ribbon
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2016 07:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Shotcookie13512

Default Re: Here's a really neat game engine.

yeah its good .

Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

It's okay, it's simple, not much for a game engine, I wouldn't even call it a game engine, I'd prefer other alternatives for more advanced projects.

Junior Member XioNOverMazes is on a distinguished road XioNOverMazes's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2015 09:38 AM
    Threads

Can't say Scratch is game engine. I think , it is a toy for children. It is not kinda of flash. Flash has its own Programming language.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information