AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ff Character

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2006 11:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

whose your favorite FF character, mine is 100 percent cloud.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The strong wins the battle.. the clever wins the war.. i win both</span></span>

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

yeah Cloud is #1 in my book for Final Fantasy

i liked Final Fantasy Tactics the best but my second would be FF7

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2006 11:42 PM
    Threads

CLOUDS ROCKS DOSENT HE??????? OMNI SLASH&#33;&#33;

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The strong wins the battle.. the clever wins the war.. i win both</span></span>

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

its a shame cloud has a big gay purple leatard.

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

:lol: but his sword speaks for itself
    with a blade like that you he can whare whatever he wants and get away with it

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Cloud is cute and all, but my favorite is Aeris. Aeris rocks&#33;&#33; (And Cloud and Aeris look so good together XD )

Junior Member cheng_cia321 cheng_cia321's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2004 06:22 PM
    Threads

my favorite character in final fantasy series is Tidus. His strong in the game.
    &quot;With a strength I can be proud of, I live only for myself, and only for myself I&#39;ll die. I&#39;ll never die for someone, &#39;cause I know the pain of who remains alive. This is my pride.&quot; -Genjo Sanzo (Gensomaden Saiyuki)

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I can&#39;t decide....its got to be either the cute and good-looking Cloud Strife,or the pure evil but attractive Sephiroth. :wub: :wub:

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Beatrix&#33; <3 Mwahahaha&#33;

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Junior Member SangoTheWhiteTiger is an unknown quantity at this point SangoTheWhiteTiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2004 09:24 AM
    Threads

I Love Rikku. She is always happy and so innocent. (don&#39;t worry thats not all I like about her )
    What You Can't See Can't Hurt You...
    Oh... But It Can...

Ill Trillo del Davalio
    Grave-Allegro-Assai

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I&#39;m a huge fan of Shadow from FF6. He&#39;s all disturbed, and keeps his emotions to himself, instead of dumping them on all his friends. Forget the angst-ridden FF characters. He was great.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 07:05 AM
    Threads

Auron all the way, no one cames close

theres a time to hide, and a time to hunt

Member Forever_Love Forever_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2004 04:10 PM
    Threads

Mine well, mine is actually 4 favorites.

Here they are:
    Lenne
    Shuin
    Yuna
    Tidus

The order I put them in is random.

Well, Toodles&#33;

All the Fun&#33;

*+*++*+*f0r3v3r l0v3*+*++*+*

I lift my hands up to you. With a little faith I see you, By my side, Day and night, All the time in my life...

&quot;And a thousand words
    Call out through the ages
    They&#39;ll cradle you
    Turning all of the lonely years to only days
    They&#39;ll hold you forever

A thousand words...&quot;

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the coolest ff character is easy it s got to be the big robot from tactics or maybe vincent.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2004 10:48 AM
    Threads

[I][COLOR=gray]noone loves vincent but me

Senior Member AngryYoungMan will become famous soon enough AngryYoungMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 05:58 PM
    Threads

Vincent is great man&#33; And personally, I was glad aeris was stabbed. I hated her.

My favorite.... maybe vincent, or ramza, no, Laguna, yeah definitely Laguna&#33;

Everytime you start whining for no reason, it costs you your weight in slipknot T-shirts.

Some Psychopath KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2006 08:43 PM
    Threads

I like Cloud and Sephiroth the most.

All these year past and no one's heard my true feelings
    You continued to act like you knew me

Did you ever stop to think that I'd might be able
    To look in your eyes and say that

'I'm stable"

Senior Member AngryYoungMan will become famous soon enough AngryYoungMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

why does everyone like cloud so much? The only FF character I&#39;ve ever seen that looks gayer than him is Tidus. I mean, chest wax + half shirt x checkerboard pant leg = crush on wakka :lol:

Everytime you start whining for no reason, it costs you your weight in slipknot T-shirts.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ha ha that was great :lol:

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Since I haven&#39;t played VII yet, I&#39;d have to say Auron, he&#39;s got a big sword.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

plus he&#39;s always ready to celebrate with the 3 X whiskey at his belt

I like laguna because he&#39;s a bumbling idiot, but he&#39;s also strong, devoted, loving, and funny

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

Admit it...Sephiroth has to be the best
    If not him, I like Seymour
    Evil characters are always the best, unless it's Auron, Auron's good

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

There has been so many threads like this one already, just look back a few pages and post all this there! Well anyway to answer this thread - once again:

Auron
    Sephiroth
    Squall
    Rikku
    Rinoa
    Tifa
    Ashe
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

Well I decided to just look on the last page for this one

So yeah...I love Squall too
    And the girls..most of them are so hot
    Yuna
    *drools*

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

I don't really like Yuna..at all, i dunno really know why but i think shes the most annoying character in X then she had her 15 minutes of fame in X2, she bugs me!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Closed Thread

Thread Information