Hi!

I apologize in advance for my english but I'm still learning, I'll try not to make a linguistic mistakes. Just correct me if I do :P

My name is Matthew, but friends also called me "mate". I'm from Poland.
The basic question: Why I'm here? Cause I liked anime so much. I watched it for over a dozen years and I want to conversate about it with people from other countries (at the same time I can practice my english ).

I don't have some specific anime prefers. In 90th in Poland all kids watched DB so it's my best classic from my childhood. Also i watched Naruto, FMA, Shingeku no Kyoji, Black Lagoon, Bleach and more... and more... It must be only an action and good plot.

About me. I'm University Student in Police Academy but in the future I'm not going to be a policeman, just personal reasons. My main passion in history of my country, and today I'm so angry for myself, that I'm not study History. But man learns for his mistakes. I'm going to finish this field of study and start new. I like videogames (prefer online games on my Xbox or Leauge of Legends), Sometimes I'm drawing or do something in photoshop. For about 3 months I'm regulary training on gym and keep diet (my new passion) . Results in 10weeks I lost 8,6kg

So Thank You and I hope so U will not eat me for my english :P

Cya!