AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adult Swim

Senior Member Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Adult Swim

anyone here watch adult swim? it starts at 9 on cartoon network and i've loved it since i was a young teenager. some of my favorite shows on adult swim are king of the hill, aqua teen hunger force, tim and eric, squidbillies, the heart she holler, and tom goes to the mayor. i also love adult swim's cutscenes of the owls and stuff. there is some bad programming on the first few hours of adult swim though. never been too fond of the Seth MacFarlane shows (family guy, cleveland show, american dad) but its worth watching to get to the good stuff. and they have an AWESOME anime lineup on saturday night at 11...they play the best anime like the boondocks, space dandy, bleach, flcl, sword art online, all that good stuff.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Adult Swim

Haven't kept up with Adult Swim in a while; only reason I watch it now is for King of the Hill.

[AS] used to be my main source of anime when I didn't have internet, and I still used it even after I had the internet. But now that Hulu, Crunchyroll, and Netflix are in my life, my [AS] viewing has gone down the toilet.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 03:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

I just record the anime in adult swim than watch it later on

Member Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2015 08:31 PM
    Threads

big fan of Robot Chicken

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information