AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Happiness

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I like this wallpaper, but I wish I'd made the text transparent before I saved it (I didn't realize it until it was too late). But anyways, what do you guys think?

Desaparecido CrimsonButterflies is on a distinguished road CrimsonButterflies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2005 01:18 PM
    Threads

Wow, i really like it, hope u dont mind my sister takng it to use as her backround
    sunrise is the perfect boundry between light and dark

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, not at all. I love knowing someone is using my work, besides, it has my name on it.

Btw, thank you :^_^:

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ohh, I like. *saves* Perfect as it is!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Really? You think so. Thank you. :^_^:

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

very nice, i like it

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Is it just me she has pink highlights or lowlights in her hair....It sooooo cute and kinda sad..its like I found you and I am so happy...we can be togethe forever...anyways I am out...I really like it but I think you do something fancy with the text like a more handwritten text...put in 2 colours spreading..I don't know anymore. Other than that I find the wallpaper is really nice looking. Good Job.

CANDY POWER!!! Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 06:38 AM
    Threads

Nice wallpaper.I dont think you need to change a thing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you. I'm happy to know people like it. :^_^:

Closed Thread

Thread Information