AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Katawa Shoujo

Member Tony_Dice is on a distinguished road Tony_Dice's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Mario Cheep Cheep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2014 03:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: onlineplayer2

Thumbs up Katawa Shoujo

First of all, I have never played a game and consider it a fine piece of literature and art at the same time. Words simply cannot describe how much I enjoyed going through this game. The music, the art style, the plot(s); everything was absolutely beautiful. It is such a bittersweet game; it made me laugh and it (almost) made me cry. For those who have played the game, I ultimately chose the character Hanako (and eventually got the Neutral and Good endings for her). I am curious, fellow members, have you played the game yet? :O
    Are you waiting for the right time? Are you going to change your mind? Cause I'm tired of thinking back to all of the people I loved that I left behind...

Junior Member Burnt Toast is on a distinguished road Burnt Toast's Avatar
    Gil
    Stuck
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2014 04:27 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Katawa Shoujo

It's one of my favourites! I couldn't put it down till I got 100%. My favourite character was Rin just by her uniqueness. I think I enjoyed Emi's route the best though.

Senior Member Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Movie Ticket Red Dango Notebook
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2018 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Solomore Steam ID: sustainna

A review of mine for katawa shoujo has just been stickied, so please feel free to give it a read I also agree. Favorite visual novel right now. Though Rin's route ruffled my jimmies

Junior Member GS 1.0 is on a distinguished road GS 1.0's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 06:20 AM
    Threads

YOU GUYS! You have no idea how obsessed I am with Katawa Shoujo and have never met or talked to anyone who even knows what it is! I absolutely love it, and I'm not ashamed to say almost every route made me cry! Brilliantly done. My fave girls are Lilly, Hanako and Rin, but I also really loved Emi's route. Shizune I wasn't so keen on, although I liked the deeper story behind her relationship with Misha. I think what I like especially about Katawa Shoujo is that I feel a personal connection with Hisao's situation cos okay, I've never had to transfer to a school built for people with special physical or psychological needs, but I have a physical condition that suddenly set in when I was younger and I suddenly had to get used to having a body that didn't work the same anymore and couldn't tolerate things I used to take for granted. So Hisao's journey and perception of what a 'disabled person' is and how one was supposed to view them in context with society really hit a chord with me. Aaaand I waffled! Sorry! :-D

Senior Member Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Not mine mind you, just thought id share it on forums.
    "Used to be named Solomore. Adopted a new Username/Handle. Find me on Twitch! Twitch.tv/sustainna"
    If My Heart Had Wings Review: ~*10/10*~ http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...eart-Had-Wings
    Katawa Shoujo Review: 9/10 http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-Katawa-Shoujo
    Facebook Page for Visual Novel Fans: https://www.facebook.com/visualnovelfanclub

Junior Member GS 1.0 is on a distinguished road GS 1.0's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 06:20 AM
    Threads

That's great! I love the music in Katawa Shoujo, and I love that you can download the whole soundtrack legally for free! It takes up a lot of room on my Ipod but it's so worth it. Kenji's 'Out Of The Loop' theme is hilarious. :-D

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kenji on his own is hilarious... until, you know... The roof.
    "Used to be named Solomore. Adopted a new Username/Handle. Find me on Twitch! Twitch.tv/sustainna"
    If My Heart Had Wings Review: ~*10/10*~ http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...eart-Had-Wings
    Katawa Shoujo Review: 9/10 http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-Katawa-Shoujo
    Facebook Page for Visual Novel Fans: https://www.facebook.com/visualnovelfanclub

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information