AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i thought seven was the best on e wat about you seven battle system is legendary and cool carachters i cant wait for advent chirldren

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

i to am looking forward to advent children its a shame sevn was such a rush job. you can square wanted the game out befor x-mas. and the grafics suffered.

Member Tomo is an unknown quantity at this point Tomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2004 10:49 AM
    Threads

the 1st i played was FF8. not too far in 7. -.-;; but i like it anywho. my brother really wants to see AC and so do i. :lol:
    I'm always naked under my clothes! XD

Junior Member Akima-Tenshi is an unknown quantity at this point Akima-Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2004 11:26 PM
    Threads

I think that the 7th part was best too.

What's the point of keeping peace?
    Ask yourself wether you want to see colorful future or cities of your own country in ruins?
    Why should you try to do your best in order to achieve happiness?
    I don't believe that beauty can save the world.
    Even Love can't...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2006 11:42 PM
    Threads

FF 7 is the best FF game the ever came out. I cant wait 4 advent children and the movie. B) :lol:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The strong wins the battle.. the clever wins the war.. i win both</span></span>

Senior Member Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Green Saber Storm Trooper Beer
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 01:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MattyG69

FF7 was the best ff game, but I agree that the graphics were rushed. Not so much the maps, just the characters, the characters look horrible compared to what they could have looked like if they didnt rush the completion.

And I cant wait for AC either

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 11:18 PM
    Threads

I think it was the best FF game
    No remorse for your tears, I seen em too often
    When you cry I make you feel alive inside a coffin
    Watch you when you eat, play with your mind when you sleep
    Make you dream that you free, then make you wake up to me
    Face to face with a cage, no matter your age
    I can shatter you, turn you into a savage in rage -Nas

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah&#33;&#33;&#33;I also can&#39;t wait for the advent children movie to come out.I&#39;ve seen all the movie trailers so far.... :lol:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 07:05 AM
    Threads

no way, ff6 was the greatest, or was it 4? me emulator is crappy and i cant distinguish number s on it, the one with kefka and gau... gau rocks...

theres a time to hide, and a time to hunt

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

Yea 7 is the best ff game there was! can't wait for advent!

Junior Member Cow_in_need is on a distinguished road Cow_in_need's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2004 10:58 PM
    Threads

7 has to be the best....a blend of cool characters and an interesting storyline

Crimson Rain Sought Flower CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Eternal Moon Article Red Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2022 07:08 PM
    Threads

FF7 is the best
    ^^

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

There are now three versions of FFVII, but the first one is still the best.

Senior Member Jimbo is an unknown quantity at this point Jimbo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2004 12:50 PM
    Threads

Everyone is waiting for Advent Children. I on the otherhand, am waiting for Dirge of Cerberus! Go Vincent GO! oh and yeah Cait Sith is helping him out.

The Family!!!
    Mama: Rem
    Sisters: Choko, Kioko
    Uncle: Terran Empire
    Aunts: Iris, Hououji Fuu
    Cousins:
    LadyPSerenity, Raye Hino, Princess Ai, Ashizu~, Kai, and Firefly
    Niece: tiger lilee

Did I leave anyone out?!?

Biiiingo! Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Studly
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Octopus Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

VI left more of an impression on me, as much as I liked VII. So I'd say, VI is better.

Make your voice heard! Vote Kyo for Trash Bin Moderator.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

ff 7 is the simpily the best storyline wise, and who here is not going to see advent children. if you dont see it you should be shot.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Lord. I just wrote something about this game scant days ago.

Truthfully, to say I love this ame would be misleading. There are no words to adequately explain how I feel. It involves Hero-Worship, Nostalgia, Mindless Loyalty, and, oddly enough, Sympathy.

I think it had to do with Cloud being experimented on by Hojo.

It really does.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

what i really loved about this game was how cloud's past was slowly shown, and when you think you've got it all figured out they show you that picture with zack in it and everything you knew goes out the window

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, man. That totally blew my mind away. I was like... "Crap, Cloud, you're INSANE."

Did anyone else notice that his pic, when he's recalling the Nibelheim incident at Kalm, looks like he's sorta sick looking? :/

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Could be a slight spoiler, anyways I doubt anyone posting here never played FF7 before. heh heh

Hmm Cloud's got a pretty good nosy memory in order to play a role he never did, remembering exactly all the the things Test sub-ject A (was it?) did. But anyways this is pretty pretty old to me, I still play it even up to this date.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's not that he has a nosy memory - one theory that floats around is that Hojo made Cloud think he was Zack. I've read a lot of these type of things, and some of them are pretty good explanations to Cloud's state of mind.

Plus, apparently, he was injected with Jenova cells, which can let him remember things he never experienced, but others did. Pretty much, he can walk around and copy people's memories.

Well, that's a theory. It sounds good, though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I see you've come up with your own theories, Anyways one of my fave things about FF is the way they do the deaths.. For FFVII it was returning back to the world.. but my fave was the one from FFX in which one had to be sent in order to truly die.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, I liked the Sending [People die and Yuna dances!] quite a lot, but I love the Lifestream. A few years back I thought it was a good idea for a religion... for about a week. I still think it's plausable.

Also, Nine's 'Memory' theme made me a little nostalgic for no good reason.

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

No way man!!! lifestream is like the force from star wars!

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Haratakumi
    No way man!!! lifestream is like the force from star wars!

OMG.

That cracked me up.

Closed Thread

Thread Information