AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime Anonymous

Junior Member Jon Snow is on a distinguished road Jon Snow's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2014 09:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime Anonymous

So we have all watched anime that we are unhappy with the endings. Whether it is due to the anime being cancelled, manga being finished, companies going bankrupt, etc; there is nothing worse than getting deeply involved with one just to find out the ending is not quite wrapping it up.

Obviously this kinda of thread will contain many spoilers so please read at your own risk.

For my OP I'll use spoiler tags as a precaution but noone else should feel the need to unless they want to.

First One that I want to mention is Pumpkin Scissors. There were so many open questions when the first season ended that were never answered. How'd the war start? Who were these random people? What were those special soldiers really? Unfortunately the company went belly up and so did any possibility of the show continuing.

Next, Trinity Blood. This ending was left so open it was not funny. It literally gave the perfect opening for a season 2 to follow up...unfortunately the original writer died. Yes the manga is still running from what I hear, but I have not seen any rumors whatsoever of the manga picking back up.

Lastly, for now at least, is Black Blood Brothers. This one literally made me rage as I finished it. The anime ended with the enemies they were fighting fleeing from the city an a maniacal laugh being heard thundering in the background....Last I heard the anime did not have much support in Japan so they weren't going to continue it...Hopefully that changes sometimes because the characters and story line were great.

feel free to rage all you want, and yes, there will be refreshments after the meeting

Click image for larger version

Name:	black-butler-melee-tanaka-img.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	179.1 KB
ID:	81833

Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

Default Re: Anime Anonymous

I agree on the Black Blood Brothers, I developed quite a liking to it. So the end did kinda poop on that.
    The ending of the anime of berserk is rage˛ aswell, you have no closure whatsoever. The story was so good even, I know the manga continues. However a friend who has read it all said it doesn't even properly end there either. Quite the shame.

D.Gray Man stopped animating aswell, was sucky to realise there wasn't going to be an animated conclusion.

Other than that, always enjoyed the animes never the less. It sucks sometimes to not have to ending you wish you could've had, due to circomstances. Even so I'm gratefull they made the series and you've gotten to experience it even if it's unfinished.

Peace.
    He's just a dandy guy, in space.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

I hated the end for Soul Eater. That ended so retardedly.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Hated the ending for Requiem: ~Requiem for the Phantom. Well specifically the very last five seconds. Just poor decisions all around for that. Also Pandora's Heart. But that's it not getting the second season it had set itself up for.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 01-19-2014 at 05:49 PM.

Senior Member ~OTAKYU~ is on a distinguished road ~OTAKYU~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Pen IPhone Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Hated the ending for Pandora's Heart. But that's it not getting the second season it had set itself up for.
    We are the same! i hated the ending of Pandora Hearts its to short DAT ENDING~! also i didint like the ending of GC Guilty Crown because

Inori died Shu became blind what else to hate

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2024 05:34 PM
    Threads

I tend to FIX problems I have in this area.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/303229/Clayton-Overstreet

Burst Angel https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4812289/1/Alternate-Ending

Gargoyles https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5236931...ernal-Warriors

Strawberry Panic https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5301588...anic-Afterward

Higurashi: When they Cry https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6178355...ernate-Endings

Shuffle https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6712795/1/Shuffle-25

Where on Earth is Carmen SanDiego https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9027555...ything-Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    I hated the end for Soul Eater. That ended so retardedly.
    That's because it never ended. They made the anime, but the manga is ongoing. Like Oh My Goddess.
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 01-21-2014 at 06:07 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information