AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ANIME VIRGINITY: What was your first time with anime like....?

Member OhMyAmethyst is on a distinguished road OhMyAmethyst's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2013 05:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default ANIME VIRGINITY: What was your first time with anime like....?

Anime Discussion: First time watching anime

Well, this thread is quite simple, at what age did you first watch anime? And what was the title of that anime?

I'll start, I believe I was...mmm, about 9 when I've watched my first anime, and it just so happened to be Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors it was addicting and caught my attention right away, haha. I didn't know that it was called anime at the time, so I only assumed America or China came up with it, lol XP Sailor Moon seemed like the greatest thing since sliced bread or cabbage patchy dolls, but since it was the 90's there wasn't access to much at my age (like a f*ckin computer.) Getting little info on my anime experience and what it was, I relied on my father to go out and dig up more (my father kinda of introduced it to me, as far as origin goes of my discovery.) Oh, yes. He watched a lot, maybe even too much, he had Hentai tapes that I just so of happened to of snook and watched in my room alone. Never again....

Honestly, that didn't happen until I was like, 10. Anime isn't so nice, is it? So tell me? What anime did you first lay eyes on?
    Last edited by OhMyAmethyst; 12-09-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: ANIME VIRGINITY: What was your first time with anime like....?

I lost my "anime virginity" with Sailor Moon. One of the best anime of the 90's..

3. Thanks OhMyAmethyst thanked for this post
    Likes OhMyAmethyst liked this post
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    I lost my "anime virginity" with Sailor Moon. One of the best anime of the 90's..

Sweeeet. Hahaha

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows my first anime. Lol.

Pokémon.

Master race of childhood memories.

Jk lol. I remember the day though. I was 8 years old. My brothers had just finished moving into an apartment in San Francisco, and my mom and I had gone to visit them. While they were talking in the back room, I got a hold of the remote and started flipping through channels. Then I came across Pokémon. The first episode, no less. I had never watched a cartoon (or in this case, anime) that had an actual progressing storyline, so to me this was like a whole new big discovery. Plus it had an emotional value for me as well. I think the movie Mewtwo Strikes Back was the first time I cried because of a show. Anyway, I watched every weekend for new episodes, and even got some VHS tapes for Christmas and some birthdays.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Later.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	81535

I was excited to turn 10. I don't know why. I guess it was just because I was the same age as the protagonist of my favorite show when he started an epic adventure. Anyway, my mom and dad gave me a HUUUGE present for my birthday. At first I thought it was supposed to be a life-sized doll or something. But! When I opened it, there was nothing but newspaper and styrofoam in it. I was a bit upset, but then they told me to dig down to the bottom. So as I dug out all of the paper, I noticed two things taped to the side of the box. FREAKING POKéMON RED AND BLUE. I was already happy, but they insisted I keep looking. THEN THERE WAS POKéMON GOLD AND SILVER. *insert squee* Then, at the very bottom, was POKéMON YELLOW OMGadsfhkjaksdf. Needless to say, I was fairly busy playing videogames for the following year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1377315907519.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	81536

IN SHORT, the show and those games really led me on to enjoy other anime and RPGs. If it wasn't for them, well, I'd probably be into cars or sports or something, and we can't have that.

Even now, I still play the videogames, from every generation, and I watch the original seasons of the show from time to time with some old friends. I even started reading the Pokémon Adventures manga, which, surprisingly, is REALLY good. It's far more mature than the anime (what with all the conspiracies and humor and death scenes and such...). And the characters grow and progress, unlike in recent anime seasons.

...Ok I think that's enough nostalgia-ranting for now. Lol. @_@ I can never shut up when it comes to Pokémon.

Carry on now. *struts off while humming "I wanna be the very best" like a mature adult*

6. Likes OhMyAmethyst liked this post
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone here knows my first anime. Lol.

Pokémon.

Master race of childhood memories.

Jk lol. I remember the day though. I was 8 years old. My brothers had just finished moving into an apartment in San Francisco, and my mom and I had gone to visit them. While they were talking in the back room, I got a hold of the remote and started flipping through channels. Then I came across Pokémon. The first episode, no less. I had never watched a cartoon (or in this case, anime) that had an actual progressing storyline, so to me this was like a whole new big discovery. Plus it had an emotional value for me as well. I think the movie Mewtwo Strikes Back was the first time I cried because of a show. Anyway, I watched every weekend for new episodes, and even got some VHS tapes for Christmas and some birthdays.

Attachment 81535

I was excited to turn 10. I don't know why. I guess it was just because I was the same age as the protagonist of my favorite show when he started an epic adventure. Anyway, my mom and dad gave me a HUUUGE present for my birthday. At first I thought it was supposed to be a life-sized doll or something. But! When I opened it, there was nothing but newspaper and styrofoam in it. I was a bit upset, but then they told me to dig down to the bottom. So as I dug out all of the paper, I noticed two things taped to the side of the box. FREAKING POKéMON RED AND BLUE. I was already happy, but they insisted I keep looking. THEN THERE WAS POKéMON GOLD AND SILVER. *insert squee* Then, at the very bottom, was POKéMON YELLOW OMGadsfhkjaksdf. Needless to say, I was fairly busy playing videogames for the following year.

Attachment 81536

IN SHORT, the show and those games really led me on to enjoy other anime and RPGs. If it wasn't for them, well, I'd probably be into cars or sports or something, and we can't have that.

Even now, I still play the videogames, from every generation, and I watch the original seasons of the show from time to time with some old friends. I even started reading the Pokémon Adventures manga, which, surprisingly, is REALLY good. It's far more mature than the anime (what with all the conspiracies and humor and death scenes and such...). And the characters grow and progress, unlike in recent anime seasons.

...Ok I think that's enough nostalgia-ranting for now. Lol. @_@ I can never shut up when it comes to Pokémon.

Carry on now. *struts off while humming "I wanna be the very best" like a mature adult*
    Haha, that's what I like about you, I like how open and emthusiastic you can get, you remind me of a friend lol I appreciate your honesty and thanks for the story, I bet you were psyched about those tapes (lucky bastard), I didn't discover Pokemon until I was like, 11. We moved to a house in like, 2000. I quite liked Pokemon, I in no way thought it was strange because I was just getting to know certain concept/bases of anime anyway. I actually thought it was the greatest thing ever, frankly. Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Cardcaptors, lol I remember trying to cut my hair like Sukura and completely messed up my hair. *Siiiigh* mother was so pissed.... (T▽T)
    Last edited by OhMyAmethyst; 12-10-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Voltron and Robotech were my first kisses in a way you would have in elementary. It may not be much of a big deal, but it is memorable. But what really took my "anime virginity" as a whole was seeing Dragon Ball Z during a winter vacation trip to the Philippines in XMas 94/New Years 95. It was the episode where 18 beats up Vegeta and it totally just blew me away. It took me all the way to 3rd base and home and felt like I went all 9 innings with that episode.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Mine would of had to be Pokemon, but I can't remember for sure. Don't even remember how old I was. xD
    My memory is shocking. @_@

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Senior Member 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bigro MA 05 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2015 01:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Possibly "haidi" "the three musketeers" "Maya the bee" in late 80s when I was 5~6 years old I had no idea they were anime

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 星らぶ View Post
    Possibly "haidi" "the three musketeers" "Maya the bee" in late 80s when I was 5~6 years old I had no idea they were anime
    Oh, is that right? What're those, they seem interesting, lol

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

digimon
    i usually cried when i missed it too

Senior Member 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bigro MA 05 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2015 01:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyAmethyst View Post
    Oh, is that right? What're those, they seem interesting, lol
    Heidi
    The three musketeers
    Maya the bee

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dragon Ball Z was the first anime I ever watched and since then I've been hooked on anime! Such an amazing series and one every person who call themselves an anime fan must watch. Newer fans who can't stand older anime are missing out on one heck of a 9/10. Not the greatest anime ever, but it defined a generation.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 12-11-2013 at 01:01 AM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pokemon, Naruto, or Dragonball Z. I don't know which one it was, My memory doesn't extend that far.

Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

Pokemon was my first when I was but a little boy. Soon after I got into DBZ though. After that I lost my 'look for new anime virginity' to Mahou sensei Negima.

Senior Member ~OTAKYU~ is on a distinguished road ~OTAKYU~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Pen IPhone Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads

Sadly Pokemon but 2nd is Cardcaptor Sakura ^_^

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Sailor Moon
    Pokemon
    Digimon

Looking back on it now, I couldn't believe myself when I watched them.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Junior Member Dannyboy212 is on a distinguished road Dannyboy212's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2014 01:06 PM
    Threads

It was either One Piece, Zach Bell, or DBZ. All I can remember is seeing ace talk to luffy in the alabasta ark. For Zach bell I remember seeing this star guy which is near the end of the series. DBZ is just freiza ark. I saw them and had no idea what they were. The episodes I saw were in the middle of the series so it didn't really interest me because I had no idea what was going on. But I started watching anime after my cousins talked about bleach. I tried to watch it but it wasn't very interesting. Then I watched one piece, got hooked, caught up. And here I am today.

Junior Member Jon Snow is on a distinguished road Jon Snow's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2014 09:23 AM
    Threads

the very first anime I ever watched was Card Captor Sakura. I remember how much i fell in love with characters and storyline back in the day and how much different it was from the Hannah-Barbara cartoons that aired lol.

I should also mention that this was about 1-2 years before Cartoon Network even appeared on my parents' cable television so ~1996? or so.

Right after that though I fell in love with DBZ

Member Hinterlandis is on a distinguished road Hinterlandis's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2014 11:12 PM
    Threads

Tenchi Muyo!

I was... 8 I want to say? Ah the 90's

I remember flipping through the channels one day and seeing animation styles and hair colors that caught my eye. I kept watching and even more shows came on that were awesome... Toonami if anybody remembers what that is.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wanna say it was Dragonball Z. I was watching it in Spanish, so I had no idea what was going on or how to feel about it, much like losing my actual virginity...

Senior Member AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2016 10:21 PM
    Threads

Awkward and over quickly. I think it was Sailor moon or DBZ back when I was a little kid. I saw one episode and didn't see another anime until I was in middle school.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

seems like everyone started on Pokemon and Sailor Moon.

i first saw Escaflowne when i was like 12. i was mesmerized. it was unlike anything i'd seen before. the smooth animation locked me in a trance, and the subject matter was not something i was used to seeing on saturday morning television. there was blood, emotion, giant mecha battling with swords... it was the best thing i had ever seen at the time. the character design was so compelling to me. normally cartoon characters are bland, unitone caricature. the characters of this show acted like real humans - they shouted, cried, lashed out in anger.

blah.

Junior Member WNHK is on a distinguished road WNHK's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2014 05:22 AM
    Lakenheath, UK (from the US have been stationed in Okinawa, Japan)
    Threads

My first was Battle Angel. It was in 1995 that I watched it. I was 9 years old and was staying over at a friends house. His sadistic parents asked if I wanted to watch a cartoon. So of course I was all about it. What I saw was different from anything I had seen before. It was a sexually driven, spine removing, dog splitting gorefest. I freakin' loved it. Every well drawn, brutal action scene was accompanied by intense anxiety inducing music. I was sold on the concept of anime at that point and have been a fan ever since. Thank you Jimmy for having insane parents.

Senior Member Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2014 09:18 PM
    Threads

Probably the old Guyver OVA back when I was 5 or 6.

Junior Member WNHK is on a distinguished road WNHK's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2014 05:22 AM
    Lakenheath, UK (from the US have been stationed in Okinawa, Japan)
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Matas View Post
    Probably the old Guyver OVA back when I was 5 or 6.

I love that anime!! One of my first as well. I wish this got more attention.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information