My name is Zackery Lowery better known as the GothicSlenderman one YouTube. I've been doing Blogs, comedy skits, short films, and let's plays on Jetray102 (before my email got deleted), Jetray103 (before I realized it was full of unfinished or cancelled projects) and now GothicSlenderman. This is my dream to become a director. I've been on YouTube for 5 years making videos but I want to try something new. Something that can open the door to new possibilities. And yes, I am talking about animation. More preferably Anime. If you don't know what anime is just look up an episode of Attack on Titan or Fullmetal Alchemist then you'll get it. I want to make a second channel for my anime series but I have a tiny issue. I have little to no money or experience. If there is anyone out there who has experience with Anime and is fairly decent at animation than you can contact me at [email protected]

I have 2 series in mind and both are 5 minute shorts based around anime but we will get into bigger projects that go to 15 minutes per episode. But I want to start small and build our way up. Just so you know you are not doing all of the work. I'd hate to make you feel like you are. I am writing the scripts, doing some of the voices, searching for other voice actors and upload each episode to the channel.

What can I expect to see in the channel or any of the series? You may be asking yourself. Well we'll mainly focus on horror, gore, and some comedy here and there. There will also be action and romance in some series and many WTF moments. We don't do fan based series all of our projects are originals, no children based shows so yes expect a lot of swearing, gore, blood, references to drugs and alcohol, and perverted moments (but don't expect too much sex).
The series I have in mind...

Jetray103 REBORN

The only comedy based series starring my old characters from my comedy skits Mr. Tuggles and Bisexual Boxers. They go out on many strange adventures meeting crazy pomaranians, magical bananas, and even a UNICORN! Many old faces from the earlier comedy skits like Nat the Banana Ghost, Chip Axe and the GothicSlenderman himself! If you want to know more about Mr. Tuggles and the Bisexual Boxers you should click the link below which will take you to one of the comedy skits. AND because of Animation they will do so much more than they did in the skits.
Link:

Disturbing
A horror and WTF series that will revolve mainly around the (not so) friendly guy Mr. Disturbing. He will be in only half the episodes though. There's no real explanation just people dying and lots of blood, gore, death and stories you'll have to piece together on your own.

If you are into anime, are great with animation and are looking for a collaboration then just email me to [email protected]