Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
Both of these ideas are usually played in a modern setting that can be described as a fractured mirror of our own, but they can be played in different settings to different affect. Faerie would exist regardless in the first, and the Underworld would be similar in the second.

I do appreciate your input on those ideas.
That's cool. To be honest, the 'setting' isn't something that bothers me; I'm used to RPing in more 'basic', archaic-style settings where things we take for granted don't exist, but saying that what's the point of RPing if I'm unable to adapt? I used to watch a lot of fantasy and future/space-based anime and I played the hell out of Final Fantasy 8 and 9 at some point so a 'past' setting, as well as an 'alternate-present' and any sort of futuristic settings aren't things that I worry about. It's just that whilst I don't want to be picky, I want to use my dragon as the character. That and an interesting plot or planned series of events is all that I need. xP

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Lemon View Post
HOWEVER I worked a bit on my RPs, even found inspiration for a third. I made a bullet list of content of the RP (also tried to judge them in a manner of "long" and "short" as Sunnyside did for his). These aren't concrete and are strongly subject to change!

Tales of Legend: Rise of Heroes:

Tales of Legend: Lost Legacy

The Inner Sin:

However, it's probably not the best explanation of the RPs? I don't know, I'm just giving out the rough outline I have thus far.
I read through those and to give my honest opinion, all three of them sound fun and interesting ideas. The first two have elements that I've been using on my own (namely the civil wars and adventuring) but still looks different enough to be 'new' to me - not to mention taking part with people I haven't really RPed with before.

The third? I'm sure I can work a way through with that one. I could just RP some sort of demon lol, depending on what's necessary to adapt for it.

... All this RP talk is making me want to go work on my fiction. But I can't, because at college later. Blergh. <.>