AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Moderator "Rainbow Crash" and my Mikuru Asahina thread in "Traditional Art"

Threaded View

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Moderator "Rainbow Crash" and my Mikuru Asahina thread in "Traditional Art"

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Crash View Post
    If that was the case then you would post in this tread http://www.animeforum.com/forumdispl...Artisan-Crafts

But instead you just show off stupid pictures of your wanna be waifu figurine with out any trace of you attempting showcasing your 'handmade' dress and what not.

Focus on the dress you made and not the doll and maybe I'll consider it.. Otherwise no.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuke View Post
    an apparent Brony attempting to condescend towards me on the concept of the Waifu!?! Seriously Now.

honestly, i've no qualms with MLP or it's fandom, but this is coming off rather like the proverbial Pot calling the Kettle Black.
    i agree that i should have posted in "Artisan Crafts" my bad. still, you could have just as easily moved the thread
    and notified me of my error, that would have been more than fair.

one-sided arrogant discrimination such as this, however, is a mockery in and of itself, and should have no place in any Forum community, just saying...
    anyway, have a look at the thread and judge for yourself whose being right, wrong, or indifferent here...

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...oll-%282007%29
    Last edited by Tasuke; 11-03-2013 at 12:23 PM.

Thread Information