Seriously, I didn't do anything. I am a dedicated customer and I am beyond furious.

I am mad enough now that I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau covering Yahoo! Inc. Here is the letter I will be sending:

To Whom It May Concern.
I have had accounts on Yahoo Answers for the past three years and in the past two months have actively used my account. Understand I am not some illiterate person on welfare with nothing better to do. I am a real high school sophomore in the process of getting a real education, and looking forward to a real career in the future.

I participate in Yahoo Answers because it has always seemed like priceless fun that allows me to have my questions answered and is a good way to interact on a public forum, but the actions taken by your website has completely changed the way I feel about this site and has ended my participation forever.

I have cancelled the service and will not be using the website again. Furthermore I will spend the extra time educating other individuals that the claims some sites are making about how Yahoo deactivates entire accounts based on one report sent in by a single user regardless if they actually broke the rules, are absolutely true.

This weekend my account was frozen for no given reason, it just said i cannot participate on Answers right now. Now understand, I am a high school sophomore getting an actual education, not some person on the Internet who is having some fun creating bots to hack, cheat and spam the site. The fun of participating was to see what I could get accomplished and learn something, not to see what I could do if I violated the rules.

I know for a fact that my account was not suspended for anything I did and that my account was compromised, and your lack of action or response has been nothing but distasteful. This happened at about 11:32 at night on a Saturday, but of course, no one is probably available to speak to then. In fact, when I sent in an appeal for a wrongly deleted question I received no response from you.

Now, as I have already explained to you, I am a sophomore in high school, not a welfare customer with nothing better to do, so this is simply not acceptable. I provided YOU with the opportunity to have my personal information and when one of your moderators chose to freeze an aged account, they should be required to notify the owner that their information has been compromised.

I do happen to know this happened to serial other people on the site, which means that this scam is targeted at those of us who had our personal information in your system. I no longer even want my accounts back and have uninstalled every application and web-link associated with Yahoo from my computer. Nobody I know has been on either, why bother when you can simply be kicked out even if you have done nothing wrong? No reason. Just a rude message saying you are not allowed to participate on Answers and that basically says without saying, go to hell, we really don't care.

Now, I have spent a great deal of time on Yahoo Answers over the past couple years but now I will re-focus that energy on educating people that this site teaches them the value of scamming and " trolling" and does little to nothing to protect them if this happens to them.i gave the opportunity to let you have my personal information be compromised, I will be filing with the Better Business Bureau today, and will concentrate my efforts on spreading the word on the Internet about how this site operates and how they totally disregard the safety and privacy of their customers.

In this day and age, when a company such as yours is out to market to our citizens but does nothing to protect their users, they really need to re-examine their business goals. The news reports on this website were absolutely on spot. You encouraged " trolling" and manipulation and do little to help those this has happened to.

In closing, I want to say I never really understood why people who were wrongly suspended jus walked away, even if they had their accounts returned to them, but now I know. The self-righteous indignation I feel right now about the treatment i have received from a website that I have supported for three years, even two hours after this incident occurred, has provided me with enough anger to no longer wnat anything to d with your site, I will focus that energy though into something productive, warning others not to let themselves end up feeling the way you have made me feel , and making sure all of your sponsors are aware of how you treat your long term customers. I can get over this and realize that I am really probably stupid fir wasting any time on this site, this kind of thing could devastate a younger user, people, need to know what they are signing up for, and I am going to make sure they all find out!

This will be sent to Yahoo first, then if all else fails, the Better Business Bureau. We're going to see just how much one person can affect an entire corporation.