AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for an anime, I have no clue what it is, 50. cal sniper scene?

Junior Member slackin17 is on a distinguished road slackin17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2013 03:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Looking for an anime, I have no clue what it is, 50. cal sniper scene?

I'm looking for an anime that I have no idea what it is, who it's made by, or anything. I'm not expecting much at all from this but the scene is this guy hiding out inside a long (hotel?) hallway with a 50.cal sniper. There are a bunch of guards that show up from an elevator or something and they all have huge metal riot shields and heavy armor. The sniper kid shoots the front guard's shield and keeps firing until he shoots through the shields and kills all the guards. The camera pans back to him and he smiles. The clip I watched was extremely high def and "new" looking, I figure it has to be something relatively new. I think the kid has red/orange hair. It looked set in about modern time. I really want to find this thing but i've had no luck. I saw the clip as a gif on someone's profile tag but can't find it again.

Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

Default Re: Looking for an anime, I have no clue what it is, 50. cal sniper scene?

Possibly "Heaven's Memo pad" or "Kamisama no Memochou" in Japanese.

I haven't gotten far into the anime, but it did remind me of a scene in the OP video.

Look at 1:02 to see if it's the same guy.

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Default Re: Looking for an anime, I have no clue what it is, 50. cal sniper scene?

I could take a guess at maybe its Gunslinger Girl. Didn't find the actual scene but one of the characters matches the kids description and the environment of the scene is really how most of the series is set up like.

Senior Member Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2016 10:57 PM
    Threads

Click image for larger version

Name:	Seras_using_one_of_her_long_range_weapons.png
Views:	92
Size:	543.5 KB
ID:	81326 Click image for larger version

Name:	HSMP5K2.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	81327
    Kinda reminds me of Hellsing Ultimate, episode 2 I believe. Especially the shooting through the riot shields part.
    I know violence isn't the answer. It's the question, and the answer is yes.

Junior Member MaxPerformanceOtaku is on a distinguished road MaxPerformanceOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2013 02:00 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by slackin17:2789214
    I'm looking for an anime that I have no idea what it is, who it's made by, or anything. I'm not expecting much at all from this but the scene is this guy hiding out inside a long (hotel?) hallway with a 50.cal sniper. There are a bunch of guards that show up from an elevator or something and they all have huge metal riot shields and heavy armor. The sniper kid shoots the front guard's shield and keeps firing until he shoots through the shields and kills all the guards. The camera pans back to him and he smiles. The clip I watched was extremely high def and "new" looking, I figure it has to be something relatively new. I think the kid has red/orange hair. It looked set in about modern time. I really want to find this thing but i've had no luck. I saw the clip as a gif on someone's profile tag but can't find it again.

My guess would be jourmangand . A shooting .gun dealing anime

Junior Member slackin17 is on a distinguished road slackin17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2013 03:58 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ragenomics View Post
    Attachment 81326 Attachment 81327
    Kinda reminds me of Hellsing Ultimate, episode 2 I believe. Especially the shooting through the riot shields part.
    Oh wow, I really can't believe someone found it off that very little description. Anime-geeks don't screw around =) . That is a really weird show, the other anime people have posted are pretty cool looking as well. I like finding abstract anime's every now and again (even though i'm not a big watcher). I haven't been able to find a very good zombie/demon/apocalypse anime. Aside from Highschool of the Dead and Tokko (which I loved but was canceled before the first season was finished). Thanks to everyone that helped me find what I was looking for.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information