AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anime Games

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2005 10:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

yo sup wanna talk about anime games?
    ive just completed gotcha force on games cube
    ANIME IS LIFE [AND PROBABLY DEATH 2]

Senior Member Obsidian Joy Obsidian Joy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 07:32 PM
    Threads

This should be moved to the video game section. My favorite anime game would be Guilty Gear X.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

cant say ive played it whats it about?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

could u tell me how 2 get a pic underneath my signature please?

Senior Member XxgangstaxX is infamous around these parts XxgangstaxX is infamous around these parts XxgangstaxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2004 07:08 PM
    Threads

Do not double post please and I have so much so i can not say them.

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Will you bare my child?</span></span></span>

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

i didnt know guilty gear was an anime but anime based games tend to suck the best one i have played was probably inuyash even if it was just a watered down street fighter

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2019 03:44 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

Moved to game forum..
    And spikey, questions in the site issues forum..
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

Game Developer/3D Character Animator
    eSports Commentator & Senior Server Administrator for LionsEK

Senior Member Obsidian Joy Obsidian Joy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 07:32 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by spikey@Jul 19 2004, 11:29 AM
    cant say ive played it whats it about?
    In the 22nd Century, mankind succeeded in harnessing the power of magic, which provided for a limitless source of natural energy. Scientific thought, as it was known, was outlawed throughout the world. But warring among the nations continued, and eventually, a new breed of amazingly powerful biological weapons was developed. This was the birth of the "Gears".

One day, from among the ranks of there slave-like Gears, a rebel appeared, declaring himsilf capable of independent thought. This powerful being possessed awesome fighting ability, and went by the name "Justice". Enlisting an army of fellow Gears from around the globe, he declared war on the human race. In opposition, humankind formed the Sacred Order of Holy Knights, whose sole purpose was to crush the Gear rebellion and wage a Holy War against the renegade humanoids. After a period of countless battles, which came to be know as the crusades, Justice was eventually banished to an impenetrable dimensional prison, and the remaining Gears, now leaderless, were hunted down one by one...

Five years later, a morbid sense of fear that Justice had been resurrected enveloped the world. The Union of Nations, who looked gravely upon the current state of affairs, organized an international fighting tournament to select members suitable enough for inclusion in the Sacred Order of Holy Knights. It was a cruel and suspisous affair, wherein criminal were allowed to compete and shedding blood during battles was not only permitted, but common...

In the year 2180, Justice-the most powerful and diabolical Gear ever to have been encountered by humans-was defeated in the international fighting tournament. The remaning Gears, now leaderless, were hunted dwon and eliminated. Humankind was finally free from the catastrophic menace brought on by the Gears.

However...less than a year after the incident, information about the discovery of a particular Gear rose to the public&#39;s attention. The report stated, "This Gear is functioning properly, even though its activities should be inhibited by its lack of leadership. There are no signs of abnormalities or physical damage. It is also noted that no civilians have been harmed, either intentionally or accidentally. We have made several attepmts to eliminate the Gear, but due to its tremendous combat capabilities, we have been unseccessful. The number of casualties has yet to be confirmed. We are currently keeping the Gear under surveillance". Gears are biological weapons that are programmed to blindly obey the orders given to them by their commander. In the absence of orders, they become passive and behave peacefully. However, all existing Gears have been had their memories erased by Justice, and without orders, they are incabable of doing anything. Not only do they lack the instinct to protect themselves, they cannot even perform the essential activities they need to keep themselves alive. As long as a Gears is functioning properly, it should be following commands given by Justice. Undeerstandably, the news of this Gear that seemed to have a will of its own stunned everyone. Humans became terrified by the possible emergence of a second self-reliant Gear like Justice. To make matters worse, rumors were flying that each nation was in possesion of their own Gears for the purpose of military use, driving anti-Gear sentiment among humans to an all-time high. They would not give up their long-awaited peace so easily, and soon an announcment was made:

Whosoever brings about the demise of this dreadful Gear shall be rewarded with the lofty sum of 500,000 World Dollars&#33;

So thats what Guilty Gear X is about

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

to sum up its a 2-d fighting game that gives street fighter a run for its money

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx has any1 played harvest moon

Freakishly Annoying Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 10:16 PM
    Threads

i&#39;ve played harvest moon b4. i have it 4 GBA. it&#39;s ok. i stopped palying it cause now i&#39;m finding it boring. but since i havn&#39;t played it in anwhile i might play it again soon. but ya.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ure right it does get borin but its a laugh

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i love harvest moon i have it on psx and like three gba games of it

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

i own a game called orphan scion of sorrecery its good its based on the anime orphan i woulkd like to see the anime one time i saw one of the movies in a store but i couldnrt get it

mankowski. LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 004 - Charmander LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Pizza
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2011 09:49 PM
    Threads

The Naruto games for Ps2 and GameCube look fantastic. I wish they could get imported. ;_;

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did."

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

they are porting the one for game cube. i dont have many details on it tho

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2006 11:42 PM
    Threads

THE NARUTO GAME IS TYTE. NARUTO KOHO NOSENKI

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The strong wins the battle.. the clever wins the war.. i win both</span></span>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

how do i get a pic by my signature&#33;&#33;&#33;?

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by spikey@Aug 5 2004, 02:17 PM
    I&#39;d tell you... but this isn&#39;t the place to ask the question.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by spikey@Aug 5 2004, 03:17 PM

you have asked this befor and since every one has been to big of a nazi to answer your question i will. its simple type in img in caps in to your sig box. then find a picture you like right click on it and go to properties. copy it down and place it in side the imgs. hope that helps :^_^:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2004 09:12 AM
    Threads

Anime Games in the US are slowly degrading, unfortunately. It&#39;s just a fact that when you take something from Japan, it&#39;s not going to be as good as it originally was. Ragnarok Online has always been one of my favorite Anime games. Though the cost is high and the graphics low...I&#39;ve always had a spot in my heart reserved for it. The fact that instead of using a set of characters to play that you can create your own and play with other people is pretty new for Anime Games I suppose.

Hopefully, Japan will step up it&#39;s US gaming.
    Who knows.

-Nakkun-
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><span style='font-family:Arial Color=blue'>&#39;Tis Foolishness&#33;* If all were so easy, why, none would suffer in this world&#33;&quot;</span></td></tr></table><div class='signature'>

Star-gazer Vetus is an unknown quantity at this point Vetus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2005 06:09 PM
    Threads

I do love anime video games! Both videogames based on anime series (e.x. Dragonball Z Budokai 2) and videogames with anime-style characters (e.x. Ragnarok online). My favourite are Capcom's Rival School and Project Justice (based on manga series).

Dreams can be when you're asleep, or when you're daydreaming, or chasing after something you want. There's nothing about them being fragile or about to disappear.

Senior Member The Black Swordsman Guts is an unknown quantity at this point The Black Swordsman Guts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 10:14 PM
    Threads

The Yu Yu Hakusho rpg on snes that game was fun and same with the Tenchi Muyo rpg snes.

Junior Member Keiji Maeda Keiji Maeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2004 08:13 AM
    Threads

I think the best anime game is the cowboy bebop 3d shooter for the ps1

"It is useless to believe, there is no reason to."

Crimson Rain Sought Flower CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Eternal Moon Article Red Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2022 07:08 PM
    Threads

Ragnarok online & Final Fantacy 7 & tactics
    ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information