AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: public service announcement

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

Exclamation public service announcement

I know that this should go into the blogs section, but I wanted everyone to know this and to be careful about what they let other people know.

Several months ago, a "friend" that I knew from another forum was picked up on a warrant and extradited back to his home state where I live and another friend lives. Him and the other friend were talking and it was thought that they would date once he moves back. That never happened as he was arrested. Yesterday he plead guilty to molestation. We had talked to him in a video chat and he seemed very respectful and nice, and it was thought that the four of us (me, my husband, my friend, and him) would go out to drink at some point, and I'm glad that it never happened, as I would have put my child in unimaginable danger.

Just remember people, not everyone is who they seem. Be wary and cautious. Even if you know this already, let this be a stark reminder and to trust few people.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

2. Thanks Keena thanked for this post
    Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: public service announcement

Yea, sure, distrust anyone. They're all AIDS ridden, terrorist pedophiles who want my bank accounts and sweet, underage butt.
    I bet many Febs thank you for raising awareness amongst experienced internet users.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Closed Thread

Thread Information