Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
You realize you can have a perfectly fine discussion without being apprehensive, right?

Isn't this what I said in my previous post? I also posted links to the wiki proving this.

This is a forum board full of opinions. How is this any better than a wiki?

Did you read the wiki I linked. In there it states that anime and cartoons can be represented for all animations.
Quoted from the wiki:
Anime -"The word is the abbreviated pronunciation of "animation" in Japanese. In Japanese, the term references all animation"
Cartoon - "Because of the stylistic similarities between comic strips and early animated movies, "cartoon" came to refer to animation, and the word "cartoon" is currently used to refer to both animated cartoons and gag cartoons"
YOU said " If someone says Kuroshitsuji is a cartoon, they are wrong" Now you're contradicting yourself by saying ALL animation can be considered a cartoon. This includes Kuro does it not? You also stated that Kuroshitsuji can't be classed as an animated cartoon because it is Japanese animation and not American animation. That's as asinine as " White tigers can't be classed as tigers because they are white, not orange" and I told you to actually read the definition of an animated cartoon and realize its laughable to claim Kuro ( or Kuroshitsuji ll for that matter) is not.