AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Kingdom Hearts

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kumi
    Didn't like it...too much little kid appeal to the game!
    i know what u mean.
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default I have to be honest

When you think of a good game, disney isn't usually apart of it. So when they took one of my favorite RPG series and combined it with the kidiest production company in the world, I was a little scared. I honestly thought it was gonna suck. But after playing the game I found out that it had alot to offer and I honestly loved the fighting style. The story wasn't great, but it was funny and entertaining to watch at the same time. Plus being able to fight Cloud, Squall, and Sephiroth was also a big plus on playing the game. So I am definetly going to buy the sequal when it comes out in hopes that it can not only add to the greatness of KH, but much surpass it. I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Junior Member Neko_Lady Neko_Lady's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2006 11:35 PM
    Threads

Well... I've always loved Kingdom Hearts,cause it was easy to play,Good characters(Riku is ssssoooo Sexy),& I love how they made Disney into Fighters...way cool!
    [B][I][FONT=Geneva][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]

YUKI

As the white snow
    falls.
    New hope begins to
    raidate.
    In a childs pure
    heart.

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

I liked the game! I got tired of it because I could never beat the Tarzan level. Agh!! ><

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

I like listening to that Kingdom Hearts song, Simple and Clean and it's remix isn't half bad.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

i liked the game it has a creative touch anyways i did hate not being able to skip cinematic scenes
    i had the game for a while and got stuck on alice in wonder land
    alladin too
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

spirit of total darkness Shadow_Warrior will become famous soon enough Shadow_Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

well despite what most of you think i like the game (a little to easy) but i like it and i cant wait to knigdom hearts 2 comes out

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

i love kingdom hearts ive beaten it and i have the ultimate weapon and every ones at level 100 and ya its fun i really cant wait for the second one i have kingdom hearts and the chain of memorys it alot harder then the ps2 game so ya kingdom hearts is cool

Member Lion heart master is on a distinguished road Lion heart master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2005 12:50 AM
    Threads

I have the Ultimate weapon 2! i thought it was hard to get...i also have kh: CoM it was harder than the ps2 but..i beat that 2. and yeah kh is awesome game!
    Lion Heart Master,

Dont hate the playa,
    Hate the Game. . .

2 b frg10 = wrs thn deth. Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Valkura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 07:05 PM
    Threads

KH was a really cool game; Disneyfied, yes, but really cool.

Knight-Defender Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 07:07 AM
    Threads

Default awesome

I LOVED Kingdom Hearts!!! I thought it was one of the best games i have ever played. It had a decent theme song, good graphics, a superb storyline, and the battles were sweet. I have to admit that even though i am a huge final fantasy fan, the final fantasy producers will be hard pressed to make a game better than this.
    "Fate is not what is. Fate is what you make it."

"There's nothing wrong with a little sin, as long as you remain pure of heart, no evil can touch you."

"Those who follow the path the forked path of choice are beset by many evils, one of them being treachery."

My family:
    Megami91:little sister

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)
    Add bunny to your sig to help on his way to world domination

Knight-Defender Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 07:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Assasin
    I like listening to that Kingdom Hearts song, Simple and Clean and it's remix isn't half bad.
    I know. I listen to that song on windows media player sometimes.
    "Fate is not what is. Fate is what you make it."

"There's nothing wrong with a little sin, as long as you remain pure of heart, no evil can touch you."

"Those who follow the path the forked path of choice are beset by many evils, one of them being treachery."

My family:
    Megami91:little sister

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)
    Add bunny to your sig to help on his way to world domination

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

Yeah, I have the long version of it. 5 min long

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Wrong, Final Fantasy is the best game ever, kingdom Hearts comes next. And I thought that it was different seeing square-enix pair up with disney....

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Victim of The Matchmaker Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

I think Final Fantasy 7 is the best game but kingdom hearts is like one of my other favorites. its a really awsome game

Member Zionthefoxyfae is on a distinguished road Zionthefoxyfae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2006 10:17 AM
    Threads

Kingdom Hearts is AMAZING!!! It takes the best of action game (actually fighting) and combines it with DISNEY I<3 disney. And it really helps that Soras really hot^_^
    Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

Senior Member choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2009 08:29 PM
    Threads

the only thing i like about kingdom heart is that u kan ply the disney char with the squrenix char too that's is my only reason

Thank's Nespa for the signature!

For Forever And Eternity Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2009 12:09 PM
    Threads

It was a good game. Cant wait for the next one
    A Silver Tear Runs Down My Cheek, Towards A Broken Heart

Member Spike13 is on a distinguished road Spike13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2006 11:49 AM
    I'm the hidden prize in a cereal box.NO REFUNDS!
    Threads

You say kingdom hearts and you get 150 replies in the first second. I personaly thing that disney with square is wierd. The gameplay is pretty fun though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information