AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite VideoGame Mods?

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite VideoGame Mods?

(yeah i searched up "mods"..came up with theads about moderators so...I hope this wasnt already made.)

So whats your favorite mod? This would mainly apply to pc games..since i have yet to hear of any consoles games having mods. Mods are what separate PC games and console games.

Currently i love the RGP Mod for Unreal Tournament 2004. Combining a FPS with rpg and fraghouse(another mod) this gametype is great. Currently my friends and i are working on "Gem Feeder." Very nice mix of Bombing-run/CTF/Assault if i do say so myself.

I heard of a mod for Command and Conquer Generals called HaloGen. Supposibly (Suppose + Possibly...my own word) its a the CC with the units remade with halo units. So you could re-enact the battles between the covenment and earth forces.

Any other good Mods?

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Senior Member Xigre will become famous soon enough Xigre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

Go out and find 95% of the Half-Life Mods. Well, that's it. see ya.
    ( \_/ )
    ( O.o )
    ( > < ) This is Bunny. He's already chubby... and he's up to his third lesson in the art of Couch-potatodry.
    Signed- The engenious couch potato. Notice slight pudge.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Garry's mod is awesome, I love to play around with it!
    I live in Switzerland!

Closed Thread

Thread Information