AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AnimeLyrics.com Challenge 2013: NaAniTraMo Participation Thread

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

Default AnimeLyrics.com Challenge 2013: NaAniTraMo Participation Thread

November 2013 will be the National Anison Translation Month!

Due to the overwhelming(?????) support of having the 3rd AnimeLyrics.com Challenge in a different format, we will take a leaf out of the thick NaNoWriMo book and adapt it as a month-long event of translating Japanese songs!

If you are a Lv.2 Contributor to AnimeLyrics and wish to officially enter the translation fest, please reply to this thread along with your song list (explained later).

To recap, here are the AL Challenge guidelines that were in the previous challenges but also applies here:

- The event starts when the clock strikes 12 midnight (00:00) on November 1 in your timezone. This means that different people will have different start and end times. Hence, your end time is before the strike of midnight on November 30th.
    - Incomplete or double submissions do not count.
    - Please do not simply put up lyrics that you have done beforehand (i.e. not on the day itself), that is against the spirit of this challenge.
    - If the transliteration is still not up then you are allowed to put the translit before the event starts.
    - Translations from the event are immune from Lyrics Correction for a month.

So, here are the rules for NaAniTraMo:

- You will have a specific target number of submissions (could be changed anytime before Nov 1) that is based on your translating capabilities. Reaching this target before Dec 1 is the objective.
    - The lowest target number for this challenge is 24. There is no upper limit, but we advise you to not overestimate yourself.
    - In addition, you are to provide a song list which items add up to roughly half your target number that you have set. This is your Compulsory Songs (CS) set and completing this would serve as some sort of mid-term goal.
    - The rest of them is your Freechoice Songs (FS) set. This is a list of songs that you have not declared in your Compulsory list, and provided that the song is not in another person's CS list, it will count into your total when you submit the translation.

[ Confusing? e.g. for a target number 24, you may declare a CS of 15. Any song not in the 15 that you submit during November is counted as in your FS list, so submitting 9 FS lyrics in addition to completing your CS will complete the challenge, as CS + FS = TN.]

- The target number and compulsory songs list can be adjusted until November 1.

- If a song in your CS had been translated by a non-participant during the event, you will be notified through PM to attempt it within 3 days.
    • If your t/l is judged to be superior, it will be put up on the site, which will count in your CS list.
    • If your t/l is inferior, it will not be put up on the site, but will not be struck off your CS list.
    • If you do not respond with a t/l in 3 days, your song will be struck off from the CS list.
    - If you have not completed translating your CS list by the end of the month, a CS penalty will be imposed. A strucked off song (see above) counts as an incomplete attempt.

- The CS penalty requires TWO songs from your FS as makeweight, increasing your target number.

e.g. for a target number of 24 with a CS of 15, and you only did 11 out of the 15:
    • You originally have a FS of 9, but covering the 4 unattempted songs will make it 13 and thus 11 + 13 = 24, but the CS penalty forces you to attempt another 4 songs so your target number will now be 11 + 13 + 4 = 28.
    [ Simply put: for each song not done in your CS, you need to t/l two more undeclared songs to pass the challenge. ]

- This, and the advantage of booking a song for translation, is the reason why there needs to be two lists. And the more songs you book, the more work load you'll need to do, and the greater risk of having to do even more work from the unfinished booking list.

If you have further questions on the format, please don't hesitate to ask. For now, that's how we'll do the challenge for this year! I can't wait to get started.

Confirmed Participants (CS/TN):

#001 AzureDark (20/40)
    #002 Rei (12/24)
    #003 Rizuchan (14/30)
    #004 bluepenguin (22/30)
    #005 bambooxzx (15/28)
    Last edited by AzureDark; 10-29-2014 at 08:42 AM.

...so that you know where you can find me

2. Likes Rei liked this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen
    Last edited by AzureDark; 11-30-2013 at 04:46 AM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Clannad Botan Snowman Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2020 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rizuchan01 PSN ID: rizuchan01 Steam ID: rizuchan
    Last edited by AzureDark; 12-01-2013 at 03:15 AM.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Default Re: AnimeLyrics.com Challenge 2013: NaAniTraMo Participation Thread

I suppose we can put it under Doujin/KSL.

Oh, and I need a target number from you people too.
    Last edited by AzureDark; 10-06-2013 at 04:06 PM.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Two weeks to go! Unfortunately I need to scale back on my total number of attempts since... I don't have 50 songs to translate, let alone 100...

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

Count me in! I'll probably shoot for 30 songs, one per day. I need some time to compile my list, though.

Also: I see 椿 塩音 plans to translate Tori no Uta, but I know for a fact that there's a translation already up on AL.com (since, er, I put it there). Is it kosher to retranslate things already on the site?

Compulsory song list:

Yanagi Nagi - Futari Dake no Ark
    Yanagi Nagi - Kooru Yume
    Yanagi Nagi - Executioner no Koi
    Yanagi Nagi - Hifukiyama no Mahoutsukai
    Yanagi Nagi - Yuki no Furanai Hoshi
    Yanagi Nagi - Toaru Kaizoku-Ou no Kimagure
    Yanagi Nagi - Hero no Jouken

Shimamiya Eiko - scheherazade

Sound Horizon - Jinsei wa Ireko Ningyou
    Sound Horizon - Shinwa
    Sound Horizon - Unmei no Futago
    Sound Horizon - Dorei Ichiba
    Sound Horizon - Raijin-Iki no Eiyuu
    Sound Horizon - Seinaru Shijin no Shima
    Sound Horizon - Shiseru Mono-tachi no Monogatari
    Sound Horizon - Dorei-tachi no Eiyuu
    Sound Horizon - Shiseru Eiyuu-tachi no Tatakai
    Sound Horizon - Shinwa no Shuuen
    Sound Horizon - Yaneura Monogatari
    Sound Horizon - Hoshi no Kirei na Yoru
    Sound Horizon - Asa Made Halloween
    Sound Horizon - Oyasumi Lenny

Free choice list:

Sound Horizon - Shi to Nageki no Kaze no Miyako
    Sound Horizon - Haruka Chiheisen no Kanata e

Okuda Miwako - Futari

Cocco - Kutsushita no Himitsu

Yanagi Nagi - Kono Hoshi no Birthday Song

Gunslinger Girl -Il teatrino- - doll

Oniisama e... - Kin no Utsuwa, Gin no Utsuwa

Rose of Versailles - Bara wa Utsukushiku Chiru

... uh, it's okay if our compulsory list makes up more than half of our target number, right? I'm still aiming for 30.
    Last edited by AzureDark; 11-30-2013 at 04:50 AM.

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bluepenguin View Post
    Count me in! I'll probably shoot for 30 songs, one per day. I need some time to compile my list, though.

Also: I see 椿 塩音 plans to translate Tori no Uta, but I know for a fact that there's a translation already up on AL.com (since, er, I put it there). Is it kosher to retranslate things already on the site?
    Eheh, caught xD I really like the song, so I wanna submit it under the jpop section- but it's all up to Azu to decide...

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by 椿 塩音 View Post
    Eheh, caught xD I really like the song, so I wanna submit it under the jpop section- but it's all up to Azu to decide...
    Sorry, I didn't mean to pick on you! I was just wondering what the policy was regarding songs that were already on the site.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Just one week to go until Nov 1! I'll put up my own list very very soon.

椿 塩音 you're not supposed to declare your FS. Also, I was gonna talk to you about attempting kuniuta when it's already up on anime and game and it's usually my job to put it on Lia's too, but section-workaround is another method to have different people translating the same song which I myself have done and will do. Then again, these cases are only when I personally think the submitted trans is not up to my own standards, and bp's take on kuniuta is good enough for me so I may ask you to change, unfortunately. I wouldn't recommend you t/ling Da-mae(Jun Maeda) stuff as a rookie in the first place, and I must be honest to you that I still don't get the song's true meaning despite singing it for almost 15 years.

AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by AzureDark View Post
    I wouldn't recommend you t/ling Da-mae(Jun Maeda) stuff as a rookie in the first place, and I must be honest to you that I still don't get the song's true meaning despite singing it for almost 15 years.
    Ha, and here I've got a full slate of Maeda Jun and Revo. Because I hate myself, apparently. When in mid-November I'm tearing all my hair out and wondering why I thought this was a good idea, you can say "I told you so."

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bluepenguin View Post
    Ha, and here I've got a full slate of Maeda Jun and Revo. Because I hate myself, apparently. When in mid-November I'm tearing all my hair out and wondering why I thought this was a good idea, you can say "I told you so."
    Ouch, all that SanHora...

@AzureDark Yeah sure, I'll take it off.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Target Number: 60
    Compulsory Set List:

1. Dempagumi.inc - Sensei! Tsugi wa Battle no Jikan Desu. (Beauty Android OP)
    2. B'z - Yumemi ga Oka
    3. FT Island - Shiawase Theory (Toriko Movie ED)
    4. Eri Kitamura - Destiny (Entaku no Seito OP)
    5. YuNa - Causal Chain (UTATEMEGURI OP)
    6. MELL - Fall in Love (Costume OP2)
    7. iRis - Ichizu (Mushibugyo ED)
    8. DenKare - Hijiri (Sacred Plume OP)
    9. DenKare - White Wedding (Metorase OP)
    10. Sachi Tainaka - code (Fate unlimited/codes OP)
    11. Yuki Mashiro - Koi no Shohousen (Hajimete no Oishasan OP)
    12. Ayana - Sunagin (Aka OP)
    13. Sweet Arms - Date A Live (Date A Live OP)
    14. Kugimiya/Horie/Kitamura - Complete (Toradora Portable OP)
    15. ClariS - Wake Up (Moyashimon Returns OP)
    16. Yui Sakakibara - Tsuki no Yoru ni Saku Kono Sekai (SilveryWhite ED)
    17. MOMO - Velocity of sound (Sonic Princess OP)
    18. Kanon Wakeshima - Foul Play ni Kurari (To LOVE-ru Darkness ED)
    19. Yui Sakakibara - Judge of a Life (AkaGoei PS3 OP2)
    20. Otome Shintou - Nigakki Debut Daisakusen!! (Kitaku-bu Katsudou Kiroku OP)
    21. Aki Misato - Shiawase wa Tsuki Yori Takaku (Shukufuku no Campanella anime OP)
    22. Yui Horie - All My Love (Rikujou Boueitai Mao-chan OP)
    23. Miyuki Hashimoto - Eternalize
    24. StylipS - STUDYxSTUDY (Highschool DxD ED)
    25. KOTOKO - Just as time is running out (Giri Giri Love OP)
    26. Ayane - Dolphin Jet (Umisho OP)
    27. Kazuya Takase Inosuke Tsutsumi - Bite on the Bullet (Treating 2U OP)
    28. MOMO - Greedy (Shikkaku Ishi OP)
    29. Healing Leaf - Ame ni Utau Tanshikyoku/Ballade (Ame ni Utau Tanshikyoku OP)
    30. Yui Sakakibara - Love Island (15 Bishoujo Hyouryuuki OP)

(23/30 Complete)

Freechoice Set List:

1. Dempagumi.inc - Shoujo Android A (Beauty Android IN)
    2. Yui Horie - Immoralist (Dragon Crisis OP) *SW
    3. MOMO - DROWNING (Ryoujoku Chikan Jigoku ED)
    4. Iori Nomizu - Black†White (Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? OP)

(4/30+7 Complete)
    Last edited by AzureDark; 11-30-2013 at 04:45 AM.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Just a few hours before me and Rei start... and I feel kinda strangely relaxed with the whole thing. Previously there's this huge anticipation of the clock striking 12 and getting to work as soon as it goes. But, 2 songs everyday for the whole month, really a different kind of challenge.

I'm kinda jealous that bp and Rizu have a common theme to work on while I'm just chucking whatever I'm familiar with...
    Last edited by AzureDark; 10-31-2013 at 07:42 AM.

bambooXZX will become famous soon enough bambooXZX's Avatar
    Gil
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2023 04:37 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

So, uh, kind of a last-minute post, but I've been thinking about it for the past week, and I feel like joining this would help me pull myself out of lethargy (and simultaneously be an excuse to participate in the community outside my personal blog-cave). I'll try this!

I'm in US Pacific time, so it starts in 8.5 hours for me.

Target number: 28

Compulsory set: 15
    01. Fantasista Doll - Ima yo! Fantasista Doll
    02. Hataraku Maou-sama! - Star Chart
    03. Hataraku Maou-sama! - Tsumabiku Hitori
    04. Hyouka - Mikansei Stride
    05. livetune adding Megumi Nakajima - Transfer
    06. Natsume Yuujinchou - Natsu Yuuzora
    07. Red Data Girl - Small Worldrop
    08. Red Data Girl - Yokan
    09. Rinne no Lagrange - TRY UNITE!
    10. Rinne no Lagrange - Marble
    11. Rinne no Lagrange - Jersey-bu Damashii!
    12. Rockman ZX Advent - Go For It!
    13. Rockman ZX Advent - Mirai e Tsudzuku Kaze
    14. Rockman ZX Advent - Be One
    15. To Aru Majutsu no Index - Owari wa Dochira

(9/15 Complete)

Freechoice set: 13
    01. Sakurasou - Kimi ga Yume wo Tsurete Kita
    02. Rinne no Lagrange - Hello!
    03. Galileodonna - Synchromanica
    04. Yanagi Nagi - helvetica
    05. Rinne no Lagrange - Kimi no Moto e!
    06. Rinne no Lagrange - Kawaisou na Shachi
    07. Love Live - Music S.T.A.R.T!!
    08. Kyousougiga - Koko
    09. Kyoukai no Kanata - Daisy

(9/13+6 Complete)
    Last edited by AzureDark; 12-01-2013 at 03:21 AM.

16. Likes AzureDark liked this post
    紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

[B]PROGRESS POST

FINAL STANDINGS!

#1 Azu 55.6%
    #2 Rei 83.3%
    #3 Rizu 102.2% WINNER
    #4 bp 100.0% WINNER
    #5 bamboo 62.8%

HIDDEN RULE: By exceeding your target number you could score more than 100%!
    Last edited by AzureDark; 12-01-2013 at 03:12 AM.

AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Man, I only just noticed that I completely missed that there were two songs off of Moira that had no translits on the site yet. Oops. I guess I know what I'm doing with two of my free-choice slots now!

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As predicted, Rizu and bp are head-to-head now, finishing 1/4 of their work, just around the quarter point of the month!

I swear, the most fun thing of this challenge for me is calculating the progress percentage of you guys... (can anyone guess how it works?)

mewpudding101 is on a distinguished road mewpudding101's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2015 12:27 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Is it still possible to participate? I can start now.
    Hi. I'm mewpudding101 (Tokyo Mew Mew reference), or you can call me, Sarah, or Akiko. I live in Tokyo, and work as a translator for an anime company while going to school.

I DON'T GET ON THE FORUMS THAT OFTEN. I'm VERY busy, so please do not expect me to take time to find threads that mention me. If you need to fix things on my lyrics, please PM me about it, and if I agree, just fix it. I'm doing my best to still pump out content in my busy life, so please understand my lack of contact. Thanks!

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Sure, why not?

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Well okay then, I suppose it is still possible to put up a 12/24 list.

mewpudding101 is on a distinguished road mewpudding101's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2015 12:27 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Sweet! Will start tomorrow after the school bell rings! Lol
    Hi. I'm mewpudding101 (Tokyo Mew Mew reference), or you can call me, Sarah, or Akiko. I live in Tokyo, and work as a translator for an anime company while going to school.

I DON'T GET ON THE FORUMS THAT OFTEN. I'm VERY busy, so please do not expect me to take time to find threads that mention me. If you need to fix things on my lyrics, please PM me about it, and if I agree, just fix it. I'm doing my best to still pump out content in my busy life, so please understand my lack of contact. Thanks!

AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Crap, I either failed to realize that five of the Yanagi Nagi songs were up on the site already (I thought I checked!) or they were put up somewhere in between when I made my list and now. Can I strike those from my list with no penalty, given that I had more compulsory songs than I needed in the first place?
    Last edited by EJTranslations; 11-14-2013 at 12:12 PM.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@animeyay when did you do those Yanagi Nagi songs, I don't remember putting them up.

Uhhh this is quite complicated... I'd have to rescore you because of this. Not your fault though... Lemme think about it.
    Last edited by AzureDark; 11-14-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@AzureDark If I remember correctly, they were lyrics requests at some point of time, lol

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

WE ARE HALFWAY THROUGH NaAniTraMo!

Doesn't bode well for me who's only done a third of my songs. The rest of you are showing good progress, brilliant! Don't be like me who's just bought Dragon's Crown making me having even less of a probability to spend the weekend translating -_-;;;;

But listen up guys: there's a hidden rule which I'm not gonna reveal much but is fairly easy to find out:

-This time around there's gonna be a clear winner for this challenge.
    -You need to always check the progress post! Shortened URL: bit.ly/16rS6DJ

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information