AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan

Junior Member Misheru Haruno is on a distinguished road Misheru Haruno's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2016 09:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan

Ok, i just finished the first two books in The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan. Reason to Breathe and Barely Breathing. Let me tell ya...IT WAS INTENSE. It might've been one of the most intense books i've ever read. Rebecca Donovan definitely knows how to grip the reader and have them sitting at the edge of their seat holding their breath to see what will happen next between Emma, her aunt Carol and uncle George, her best friend Sara, the new student Evan Mathews, her drunk mom, and Jonothan. They undergo twists and turns at every corner. Love, lust, parties, betrayal, trust, pain like no other, new friendships, nightmares of the worst kind, embarrassment, ex boyfriends, drugs, drinking, anxiety, rumors, sexual tension, soccer, basketball, baseball, death, regret, hate, loneliness etc. This series will have you so enticed that you'll never want to stop reading till its completely finished. Just by reading Emma's story you'll feel everything she and the rest went through. I think everyone should read it. When you've finished you'd be like 'Wow' or 'Whoa' or 'What the hell just happened!?!?' and 'That was intense!'. I still cant get over it... >Shakes head<

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Default Re: The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan

kinda sounds like a teen drama. ex boyfriends, parties, baseball and basketball... snore. not my style at all. i didn't have a teenage life so i can't really relate.

Closed Thread

Thread Information