AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime Teachers

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime Teachers

Is it just me or do they have very low standards for teachers in anime?

Job Interview Questions

1. Are you at least 10 years old?

2. Do you have severe mental problems?

A: Yes= Welcome aboard. No = Oh, so you think you're better than the rest of us?

3. Are you cool with taking over a job in the middle of the school year due to the unexplained absence of the person who used to have this same job? (By the way thanks for applying so promptly. We only just learned of the disappearance and here you are with an application! Good timing!)

4. Are you willing to ignore kids who claim there are monsters/aliens/spirits etc. in the school?

5. Do you mind living here on campus?

Seriously, it's like they aren't even trying to find someone competent.

So who is your favorite teacher in anime and why?

Last edited by Clayton_n; 09-10-2013 at 06:49 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Member Rusty Blade is on a distinguished road Rusty Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2013 04:36 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Anime Teachers

-Koigakubo Yuri from Toradora. The fact that teaching a class full of young vibrant high schoolers only makes her severely depressed about her age and marital status is hilarious. She's one of the most hopeless teachers in any anime I've ever seen but that just makes her all the more fun to watch.

-Iron Man from Baka and Test. Reminds me of a teacher from my highschool though Iron Man is a little bit more mentally balanced and less aggressive.

-Yukari from Azumanga Daioh. How can I not mention her? I think she was the teacher archetype to inspire every other high-school anime that came after it. She's like the drunk parents at kids sports games that should never have been allowed to set foot on the premises, only it's at a school.

-Sawako from K-ON!. The closet metalhead with buried anger issues who pretends to be a saint. And not to mention more hopeless than the kids she teaches.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How did those people get teaching credentials? Especially in Japan where they take education seriously?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member Nya Nya Plush is on a distinguished road Nya Nya Plush's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 04:14 PM
    Threads

All so the teacher from High School of the Dead, that teacher was extremely ditsy; I think we all know how she got the job!

Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My favorite is Izumi Sakurai from Nichijou. She falls asleep in a class when her students are taking a test and she's a scaredy cat. A airhead and a teacher. The perfect combination.

When snow (Yuki) melts it turns into rain (Ame). When rain (Ame) falls, flowers (Hana) bloom.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kakashi from Naruto is a pretty decent teacher.

Member Drichos is on a distinguished road Drichos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2013 05:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: drichos

I don't know about you guys but I personally would have loved to have Eikichi Onizuka from GTO as my teacher when I went to school.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If I had to pick one teacher to actually teach me from anime... Mizuho Kazami. If for no other reason that her mom might show up.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 09-19-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Senior Member BronyBradyBuddyKiller is on a distinguished road BronyBradyBuddyKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Scorpio Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 10:05 PM
    Threads

Koigakubo Yuri from Toradora was one of the most pathetic and worst teachers ever. Being in a class consisting of young teenagers / adults made her realize how old she is and how ungrateful the students are for there youth. This results to some funny internal monologue and chalk scraping on chalkboards.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information