Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
Miley was known for living the GOOD way, and she was considered a role model on account of this (unlike other singers like Britney Spears who always did immoral dancing). Because of this stunt she pulled, I think all she did was basically nuke her career.
I'm sorry...when did Britney do this "immoral" dancing...define that term, because I don't understand how people can actually be offended by seeing the female body. Oh my days...she has a leg, a thigh, a belly! The scandal! My days!

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I dont see anything 'edgy' about her performance. It was horrible.

Personally I wouldnt care, but this girl is supposed to be a role model for younger girls. That I have an issue with. What if you had a daughter that started mimicking her, rubbing her groin with things, pretending to pleasure herself? I personally would flipout.

Its fine if youre someone who isnt a role model for younger people....but when you are, especially with such a huge demographic like Disney fans watching you....this performance becomes a BIG issue
If a parent let their child watch it, that is a different issue. But I am sure it was censored.